Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2011, 07:14 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well now that I've had the chance to see what was mentioned about albums thanks to FirstSeb putting the conversation in his recording, I can say that the host is the one who mentioned albums. He said, Une Enfant du Siècle is currently available and a new album is in preparation for spring 2012 which is awaited with impatience. Alizée nodded and smiled brightly and politely at him. He then immediately went on to talk about how one could win 10,000 € with some question about Daniel Balavoine or something, etc.. You'll have to watch it to get intonation and so forth. But of course, anyone who knows and cares to acknowledge the past and present can make their own determination as to what this all means.

Another little tidbit. Right before he said all that he thanked the children for being there and called them stars or future stars (les vedettes). And one girl seemed to smile, but shake her head no like it was a polite but ridiculous statement. Well, that's my interpretation. Obviously those children are not really performers.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 06-19-2011 at 07:19 PM..

Tags
alizee, balavoine evidemment, broadcast, danie balavoine, tf1