Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-16-2011, 03:06 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb JEAM, JPVA, ACC, ML Medley Video

For those who haven't seen this video since it is quite hard to stumble upon on youtube or for those who simply haven't seen it, here it is:

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZreV3bjWLVU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 05-16-2011, 05:06 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Thanks! I haven't seen this video before. What was she actually singing in this video?
Old 05-16-2011, 10:40 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Thanks! I haven't seen this video before. What was she actually singing in this video?
Maybe I'm reading your question wrong but I think the answer to it is she is singing shortened versions of 4 of her songs starting with J'en ai marre, then J'ai pas vingt ans, then A contre courant and finishing with Moi Lolita.

Is it just me or my computer or does the audio seem to be badly out of sync with the video?
Old 05-16-2011, 11:20 AM

MasterSprtn117 is on a distinguished road

Wish it was in sync...
Old 05-16-2011, 12:56 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Thanks Aaron! I haven’t seen this before.

A very beautiful Alizée, I must say. It is interesting to see renditions of those songs where she is being much more “reserved” than the usual TV appearances of that era.

I am not aware of the “etiquette” as far as YouTube goes, but here it is synchronized:
(Aaron, if it is improper to link to a different channel when you yourself provide the video, let me know and I will erase the link.)

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-L8ZSiF2gBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Corsaire; 05-16-2011 at 01:44 PM..
Old 05-16-2011, 01:49 PM

I'm sure Aaron wont mind though in time I'm sure he would of corrected it. I even thought about posting a different one too but decided to wait. I even have a shortened one I use for making dvds where I cut out the intro and the interview.

I think the sync problem arises when at some point in time the video gets converted from it's original format such as pal to ntsc or flv to mpeg. I've run into that problem several times myself.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:59 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm sure Aaron wont mind though in time I'm sure he would of corrected it. I even thought about posting a different one too but decided to wait. I even have a shortened one I use for making dvds where I cut out the intro and the interview.

I think the sync problem arises when at some point in time the video gets converted from it's original format such as pal to ntsc or flv to mpeg. I've run into that problem several times myself.
I see... Thanks for the info.
As I said, I had no clue what the proper thing to do was in such a case and I am equally ignorant of the process involved in posting videos on YouTube.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
I see... Thanks for the info.
As I said, I had no clue what the proper thing to do was in such a case and I am equally ignorant of the process involved in posting videos on YouTube.
It's a very easy process. After you register with them, you click on upload, which will open up another window where you click on upload video. Then a browsing window opens up where you just go to where the video is on your computer, click on it, then voila, I believe the expression is.

The longest video you can upload used to be 10 minutes but they upped that amount. When I sign in it says I'm eligible to upload videos longer than 15 minutes, but it doesn't say how much longer. If it's 20 minutes, I may post my original version of Alizee - a video history of her early years. It was originally 20 minutes long and I posted it in 3 parts. Then I decided to chop it down to 10 and posted it that way. The only problem is it seems the shorter the video, the better it does in terms of hits.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Hey no problem Corsaire! Thanks for linking that one! I'll fix mine later tonight I guess.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:46 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Maybe I'm reading your question wrong but I think the answer to it is she is singing shortened versions of 4 of her songs starting with J'en ai marre, then J'ai pas vingt ans, then A contre courant and finishing with Moi Lolita.

Is it just me or my computer or does the audio seem to be badly out of sync with the video?
It wasn't just you. It is badly out of sync that's why I thought it was some kind of a tribute video or something. I tried to read her lips so I could figure out what was she singing, but since I don't speak french, I found out that that was almost impossible to do. Her not dancing (the JAM dance) didn't help as well. Thanks for the response.

Tags
acc jpva ml jeam, alizee, medley, video