Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What performance do you think deserves the title "AVOM Performance of the Month"?
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1VNhxfoWMg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1VNhxfoWMg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> 5 31.25%
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fW33HtqKtQg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fW33HtqKtQg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> 3 18.75%
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JjzK7y-WOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JjzK7y-WOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> 8 50.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Chose the third one. Tough choice between 1st and 3rd. The second one was just really bad quality or I don't know how to higher the quality on my iPod.

Old 10-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I am starting to regret putting really good Alizee performances up against the one I want to win(PTB); I should have put L'important C'est D'aimer and some other crappy performance up against it so PTB would win haha. But nah that would be unfair
Old 10-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

My favorite song of the 3 is A Contre Courant, but the quality of that video is too bad.

Paler Tout Bas is a beautiful song and she is sweet in it.

However, I had to vote for MJ, because the quality of the video is incredible, and she is putting work in, running around the stage like she was still on the En Concert tour! It's a shame I find her clothes and hair to be rather dull and possibly the worst look ever for her.

In all honesty, I find all three of these videos to be average Alizée videos, at best. I really only think actual non-lipsync performances would be in the running for me.

If I did have to choose a lip-sync video, then there is no contest. When she unleashed the JEAM dance Sex-Bomb in this wonderful performance, many a man passed out from lack of blood flowing to the brain.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfs0HO5eXW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfs0HO5eXW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 10-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I am starting to regret putting really good Alizee performances up against the one I want to win(PTB); I should have put L'important C'est D'aimer and some other crappy performance up against it so PTB would win haha. But nah that would be unfair
Quit hating on the lilli-mullet

Old 10-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
However, I had to vote for MJ, because the quality of the video is incredible, and she is putting work in, running around the stage like she was still on the En Concert tour!
I also voted for MJ.

Quote:
It's a shame I find her clothes and hair to be rather dull and possibly the worst look ever for her.
Disagreed.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Quit hating on the lilli-mullet
Eh....nah

Quote:
If I did have to choose a lip-sync video, then there is no contest. When she unleashed the JEAM dance Sex-Bomb in this wonderful performance, many a man passed out from lack of blood flowing to the brain.
Hmmm...I wonder where the blood was flowing to then
Old 10-18-2010, 02:18 AM

truebreakerz is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
My favorite song of the 3 is A Contre Courant, but the quality of that video is too bad.

Paler Tout Bas is a beautiful song and she is sweet in it.

However, I had to vote for MJ, because the quality of the video is incredible, and she is putting work in, running around the stage like she was still on the En Concert tour! It's a shame I find her clothes and hair to be rather dull and possibly the worst look ever for her.

In all honesty, I find all three of these videos to be average Alizée videos, at best. I really only think actual non-lipsync performances would be in the running for me.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfs0HO5eXW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfs0HO5eXW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
No blood flowing in the brain is not good for studying, which I'm doing right now!
Old 10-18-2010, 03:02 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I had to vote for MJ, because the quality of the video is incredible, and she is putting work in, running around the stage like she was still on the En Concert tour!
Yeah, I voted for MJ too. It was not only the best imo, it also felt better watching the most recent one.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:57 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Now see, I don't know why this was really recommended, cause most of her early performances are the same, since they all have her voice backtracked...so I don't really get how each is to have a favorite.
Hey, don't be dissing on my idea! Not two performances are exactly the same, if that were the case we wouldn't have performances that we like more than others. Sure, in a lot performances she lip-syncs, she wears the same outfit, and does the same dance, but it's the little details that make each performance unique. I've watched over 100 different Alizée performances, and each one of them was a different experience.

Quote:
LOL I bet that even if L'important C'est D'aimer was the only performance we could vote for, no one would vote for it. Down with the Lilly-mullet!

Quote:
However, I had to vote for MJ, because the quality of the video is incredible, and she is putting work in, running around the stage like she was still on the En Concert tour!
Yeah, I voted for MJ as well. She was really working her butt off to win that audience.

Quote:
It's a shame I find her clothes and hair to be rather dull and possibly the worst look ever for her.
Just as DrSmith, I disagree as well. I love the way she looks in that video, although yeah, the colors she's wearing are rather dull, I wouldn't call it "the worst look ever for her."

My first signature came from that video.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Eh....nah

The lilly mullet is a part of the Goddess. So hating on it, by transitive property, would mean that you're hating on... on....

Tags
alizee, avom, october, performance, poll