Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

When movies are poorly dubbed or subtitled...
Am I the only one who wants to take over and do all of them, for free?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Apparently, 5 years or so ago when I was packing up my "never use this shit but still want just in case" stuff in boxes, I, in my infinite wisdom, decided to pack away my microscope after removing the lenses and the eye piece and storing them in a different location...
Old 10-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Apparently, 5 years or so ago when I was packing up my "never use this shit but still want just in case" stuff in boxes, I, in my infinite wisdom, decided to pack away my microscope after removing the lenses and the eye piece and storing them in a different location...
I do something similar.

I pack away things that I know I'll be looking for later, and I put there somewhere safe.. but when the time comes for me to use them, I forget where I put them.

Maybe it's the early stages of alzheimers?

Old 10-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I work my ass off getting good grades in school, dedicate the rest of my energy to band, I do everything my parents tell me, I make extra time and cancel plans to babysit my sisters when my mom wants to spend time with my stepdad, I am perfectly agreeable and nice to everybody all the time, and I never complain or ask for anything in return.

Yet I can't go out with my boyfriend on a Saturday night.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I work my ass off getting good grades in school, dedicate the rest of my energy to band, I do everything my parents tell me, I make extra time and cancel plans to babysit my sisters when my mom wants to spend time with my stepdad, I am perfectly agreeable and nice to everybody all the time, and I never complain or ask for anything in return.

Yet I can't go out with my boyfriend on a Saturday night.
Edited for context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimminz
I am a dynamic figure, I do not scale walls because I am not spiderman and that's Jalen's domain, but I do often crush ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently.

Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike clarinet playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants.

I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller 'number nine' and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400.

My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven.

I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I cannot go out on a Saturday night.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:51 AM

You forgot the fact that my battle form is a flying unicorn shark tiger.

Okay, because I am Spiderman, I will compromise: you can be Venom. This is a promotion because Venom is even more badass.

If you do not find these terms agreeable, I will be Batman, who is actually better because he daylights as an incredibly rich, charismatic businessman with a butler. Spiderman is just a nerd.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
You forgot the fact that my battle form is a flying unicorn shark tiger.

Okay, because I am Spiderman, I will compromise: you can be Venom. This is a promotion because Venom is even more badass.

If you do not find these terms agreeable, I will be Batman, who is actually better because he daylights as an incredibly rich, charismatic businessman with a butler. Spiderman is just a nerd.
You can be Batman.

I'll be Spiderman.

Then while I'm swinging through the streets and lifting crap a thousand times heavier than I am and reacting with incredible agility and stuff, you'll be stuck standing on the ground with all of your overpriced crap (hell you might as well have a utility belt of iphones and stuff) that requires incredible effort and technology to do what I can do literally with my eyes closed.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:05 AM

You're being too much of an annoying fuck, so I'm not going to surrender my title.

And since I claimed it first it is mine.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:15 AM
Recline yourself

By "claimed it first" you of course mean "thought 'oh shit' at the sight of you mentioning it that I was so consumed with jelly and had to start acting like an annoying fuck", right?
Old 10-09-2011, 03:28 AM

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...%22#post204659