Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-17-2015, 12:30 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Default Public Magazine rumor of A&G engagement

http://www.public.fr/News/Magazine-P...86#xtor=CS1-23

HEADLINE: ALIZÉE ... SHE SAID "YES" TO GREGORY
After a year and a half of intense passion, the dancer asked to marry singer on a Corsican beach. So romantic!

Posted on Alizee France and in Public Magazine

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-17-2015 at 12:52 AM..
Old 04-17-2015, 05:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
http://www.public.fr/News/Magazine-P...86#xtor=CS1-23

HEADLINE: ALIZÉE ... SHE SAID "YES" TO GREGORY
After a year and a half of intense passion, the dancer asked to marry singer on a Corsican beach. So romantic!

Posted on Alizee France and in Public Magazine
Yes!!! Let's hope it's a bigger wedding than the last one and in France this time.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:56 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Yes!!! Let's hope it's a bigger wedding than the last one and in France this time.
She doesn't need a big weeding
Old 04-17-2015, 11:39 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
She doesn't need a big weeding
Who says that "bigger" means "big" It would be already bigger than last time because they would have their families and friends at the wedding. I doubt there were any guests when Alizée & Jérémy married in Las Vegas, if I remember correctly it was a spontaneous wedding (or at least it was Jérémy's idea).

What ever they will do for their wedding (and I doubt they will tell us about the date because I don't think Alizée wants paparazzi at her wedding as I stated before) I just hope for them it will be a perfect day and that they will live happily ever after.

Here's an article about it, it's not that much info, according to "Public" Grégoire proposed to Alizée on the beach, old-fashioned, down on his knee, and of course she said yes. And apparently Grégoire wrote a message to a friend (what kind of friends run and tell the press immediately??) that said "She said yes!! She said yes to my marriage proposal."

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...-oui_a158253/1

Btw I keep wondering if he proposed the same day (Sunday) when Alizée posted this photo of him and her on the beach.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 04-17-2015, 12:18 PM

Well everyone has own interpretation of "big (bigger) wedding".

Last edited by Lucas; 04-17-2015 at 12:24 PM..
Old 04-17-2015, 12:33 PM

In what I'm hoping as far as what I'd like to see as a big wedding is people like Nolwenn Leroy, Patrick Fiori, Jennifer, Lorrie, Pascal Obispo, Tal, members of the En Concert cast that showed up in Ajaccio at one of her events a couple of years ago, Brahim, Dancerman 1, the judges from DALS, Claire Keim, Gregoire (the other Gregoire), Jean Baptiste Maunier, and there are a ton of others she has worked with over the years, so many people in Les Enfories like Mimi and JJG. Was it Nicolas who hosted so many show's she's been on???? It's a huge list and I'd love to see everyone of them there except for Matt Pokora. He is not welcome! Might we hope that MF and LB be there???? That would be truly special!!!! I almost forgot Madam Muffragi!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-17-2015 at 12:42 PM..
Old 04-17-2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Might we hope that MF and LB be there. That would be truly special!!!!
I highly doubt that Alizée will invite these two to their wedding. Why would she? She worked with them over 10 years ago and I don't think that they are still in touch. You invite people you love to your wedding. Not everyone you ever worked with.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I highly doubt that Alizée will invite these two to their wedding. Why would she? She worked with them over 10 years ago and I don't think that they are still in touch. You invite people you love to your wedding. Not everyone you ever worked with.
MF and LB made Alizée an international Superstar. Without them, there would be no Annily. Without them there would be no Gregoire. So does she regret them two or does she love them with all her heart? We've heard different stories over the years of on what terms they separated on. We've heard Alizée say that she would like to work with Mylene again, so I think she still thinks of MF in good terms. I have to think that if there was a mistake in them parting, the mistake was made on Alizee's part and I think she knows that now. Her career is all due to MF and LB. If it wasn't for them, the name Alizée Jacotey would never have been heard outside of Corsica and it you think otherwise, I don't know what to say. If she plans a big wedding, I think they will be among the first to be invited.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:39 PM

I see I was right with my previous post, that Alizée doesnt need BIG wedding, according to Scruffy's post...

To invite MF and LB... ok, maybe it would be nice, but it would destroy wedding. Because for 1000% there would be so many paparazzi to take photos of Alizée, Greg, the wedding, Mylene, Mylene and Alizée together... her important day would change into just stupid circus, about which would medias write for a long time.

I can imagine she would invite Tal, cause I think she is the only REAL friend of Alizée from all those stars you mentioned.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:49 PM

Quote:
MF and LB made Alizée an international Superstar. Without them, there would be no Annily. Without them there would be no Gregoire.
Without them she would have been an ordinary girl who would have found the love of her life elsewhere and she would be totally ok with it.

Alizée might have meet a lot of people only because of her career but that doesn't mean that she owes MF a wedding invitation. We meet lots of people in our lives. Imagine you would Idk meet someone at a friends' party and fall in love and years later you get married but in the meantime your friendship with the friend that introduced you to your love has ended because something bad has happened. Would you still invite your ex-friend simply because he or she introduced you? I don't think so. That's just an example of course.

Quote:
So does she regret them two or does she love them with all her heart?
And there is no in-between??

Quote:
We've heard Alizée say that she would like to work with Mylene again, so I think she still thinks of MF in good terms.
Well if she would say that she doesn't want to work with MF again it wouldn't be good for her image. Also I'm not saying that she doesn't think of MF in good terms. I'm just thinking that there are lots of people she'd prefer to have at her wedding and that MF & LB aren't a number one priority.

Quote:
Her career is all due to MF and LB. If it wasn't for them, the name Alizée Jacotey would never have been heard outside of Corsica and it you think otherwise, I don't know what to say.
Who said that I think otherwise?

Well it's not up to us to decide who should be at her wedding or not, it's not even confirmed if these engagement rumours are true or not. Yet what I am saying is that you invite people to your wedding to make yourself happy and not because you owe them something.

Quote:
To invite MF and LB... ok, maybe it would be nice, but it would destroy wedding. Because for 1000% there would be so many paparazzi to take photos of Alizée, Greg, the wedding, Mylene, Mylene and Alizée together... her important day would change into just stupid circus, about which would medias write for a long time.
I agree.

Quote:
I can imagine she would invite Tal, cause I think she is the only REAL friend of Alizée from all those stars you mentioned.
Are you sure? Jenifer, Nolwenn, Lorie, Amel Bent, Shy'm... all these were pretty close to Alizée during LE so why shouldn't they be her "real" friends too? Only because they might not see each other very often? And JJG... I kinda could picture him being invited too. But maybe she will only invite her family and her closest friends from Corsica, who knows. And maybe Grégoire also wants to invite someone ha ha. I'm sure it will be hard enough to make a guest list when they both have so many friends but don't want to have a huge wedding.

Tags
alizee, engaged, engagement, gregoire, public.fr, rumor