Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
This is the thread that should be locked.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:30 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
This is the thread that should be locked. No point at all... And now people publishing other member's facebook... come on, Rictor.
I just googled HelixSix. I doubt that's his real facebook page. Lighten up.

Although...if it IS his page, then LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 07-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Dude, Helix is a troll. Any attempts to get him to settle things through PM will fail. He doesn't care actually care about "fairness," he's just using it as a crutch. He'll create something out of nothing regardless of the topic. With these kinds of people, it's all about the power trip they get from ruining things for others. And when it fails, they get mad.

Here's a typical day for Helix:

1) Turns on computer, sees people talking about things and enjoying themselves
2) Mad
3) Tries hard as hell to rain on their parade
4) Mods step in
5) Mad

Truth is, it could be any topic and they'll find a way to put in their nasty little negative comments. You made a thread about how bullying disgusts you, and he comes in and says that you need to be more humble, as if anything HE has said or done in the past has been even REMOTELY humble.

Another example: Just look at the way Euphoria completely devours anyone who is honest about their admiration of Alizée. "WAHHH you guys would like anything of hers...WAHHH" GTFO, this is an Alizée Forum.
Im not a huge Helix fan myself as is probably evident, nor his he a huge FRA fan .... I just think he doesnt know how to handle things and that's why I dont take his posts personal

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Maybe there are some people who wouldn't mind being mods or would do a better job. I don't know anybody that's been asked. I never volunteered since I'm universally disliked. But it would make sense considering I've been here longer than most and posted enough to get a feel for people, and most of all I don't take favorites.

I disagree with most everything Azhiri said and my previous posts explain my points. She could have easily nipped things at the start but chose to not intervene, then blamed everybody for how the thread turned out while elevating herself. I don't want to be a part of a forum with a leader like that so I'm out.

One more thing. Here's who I'd recommend to be mods: Euphoria and FRA. That's right I think Ace should be a mod even though we've never got along from the start.

And for people telling me to leave, the reason I didn't go to other forums to talk about religion/politics is because I haven't known some of them for 5 years. But you got your wish regardless.
Sorry, but you just don't know what you're talking about here because almost everyone who is a mod now was asked to be so for one reason or another by the original mods here. It's just a fact.

I admitted that closing the thread was lazy modding on my part, but since you seem to think I have so much time to dedicate to what you seem to be saying is just an obligation that I have to honor at all times with no room for mistakes, I'm dealing with a lot of draining personal crap IRL right now (my friends Brian and Jalen can vouch for this) and I knew I would not have the time or patience to watch over that thread and make sure everyone shaped up right away. Closing the thread was a quick, easy, and (once again) lazy solution and seemed to be the best option at the time. Also, frankly, I'm not really up to doing things like temp bans since that tends to be a last resort and doesn't seem to get much of a message across.

I'm not sure where exactly you get off ranting and raving about issues that are relatively trivial and trying to instigate or rally people against us or whatever it is that you are trying to accomplish when you throw your little fits. If you dedicate that much passion and energy to issues in real life that actually matter, you must be exhausted. Let me be the first to congratulate you - you're free from that evil stick up your butt that has apparently forced you against your will in the last few years or so to tolerate us idiots while you continue posting, insulting other members, and generally serving no purpose other than to whine and stir things up. I'm telling you, it is a huge relief to us mods as well. We're all so happy for you.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-25-2012 at 12:04 AM..
Old 07-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I'm going to use this later.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:51 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I'm locking this thread for obvious reasons. I also deleted the facebook link, just in case.

Everyone, think sweet, happy thoughts.