Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

crappy google translation including comment below:

Singer Alizée be found currently in the studio, along with the group Chateau Marmont. They are 4, from Tarbes in the south-west, make music that could be described as film music, have a rather dated look dress ... Institubes signed among the quartet has given us a first EP at once sensual, sexual and space contained in the good surprises this year.
About his plans, the group says, 'A second maximum and then an album for early 2010. Finally part of the production of the next album and title Alizée - Beagle - over the next 7 Kitsuné Maison, The Lucky One. "Alizée who said he very pleased with the first titles completed his next album.
According to initial leaks, it is a concept album loosely inspired by the life of Edie Sedgwick, actress and model arrived in New York in 60 years ...
Hopefully he will meet with greater success than "Psychedelic" released last year and has suffered a semi-failure in France, unlike in Mexico where the popularity of the singer has never been greater ... The output should be done during 2010

User Comment:

The album released during 2010, according to your article where this information come from? Release date not found in Twitter, or his myspace or his official website! In truth, nobody is aware of the release date. So do not say anything.

Alizee is my Constant

Last edited by LL Cool B; 05-07-2009 at 03:00 PM..
Old 05-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

2010?!

*sigh*

oh well, the anticipation should be well worth it!

Old 05-07-2009, 04:07 PM
M'alizee

thanks for the translation. i will be very happy when the album cames out and listen to new music^^
Old 05-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

This article seems to be reprinting news from other sources (twitter, etc.), so I don't think they know anything about the release date we don't. They're just assuming 2010.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:14 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I think you are correct Ben.
Anything at the moment is just speculation and should be taken with a very large 'pinch of salt'.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:42 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

That article contains nothing that we didn't know, and they might be confusing the release date of Chateau Marmont's new CD with Alizee´s. Alizée's is supposed to come this year
Old 05-07-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
That article contains nothing that we didn't know, and they might be confusing the release date of Chateau Marmont's new CD with Alizee´s. Alizée's is supposed to come this year
ima gonna go with you.

i can't wait for her new album!

Old 05-08-2009, 10:39 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

more news from twitter. http://bit.ly/16nFiC

This is the best i could do with the translation...

Alizée honed her new opus

Alizée is actively preparing her return to the limelight. Shunned in France and a huge success in Mexico, her previous album "Psychedelic" has been atypical. She is now on her next opus. Here is the first info.
It was a long time ago when the young Corsican singer sang "Moi ... Lolita" and "J'ai pas vingt ans". For several years, she has been a wife and a mother. Her third album, "Psychedelic" began to turn in the career of the artist. Seconded by Mylène Farmer, she was surrounded by Jean Fauque, faithful collaborator of the late Alain Bashung and Jérémy Châtelain among others.

Semi-failure in France (about 50,000 copies sold), she also had to cancel her concert at the Grand Rex on 28 March. "Psychedelic" has found new life in Mexico. Alizée is very popular in this country and triggered an incredible movement of crowds. She had had to cancel a signing session for security reasons.

She turned the page of this atypical opus and currently refining her successor. It regularly informs the public through Twitter. She is working with "Chateau Marmont". Some titles have been mixed. According to initial leaks, it is a concept album loosely inspired by the life of Edie Sedgwick, an American actress and model whose short life was marked by family tragedies, major psychiatric disorders and consumption of drugs.

The release of this album is planned for 2010.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
more news from twitter. http://bit.ly/16nFiC

This is the best i could do with the translation...

Alizée honed her new opus

Alizée is actively preparing her return to the limelight. Shunned in France and a huge success in Mexico, her previous album "Psychedelic" has been atypical. She is now on her next opus. Here is the first info.
It was a long time ago when the young Corsican singer sang "Moi ... Lolita" and "J'ai pas vingt ans". For several years, she has been a wife and a mother. Her third album, "Psychedelic" began to turn in the career of the artist. Seconded by Mylène Farmer, she was surrounded by Jean Fauque, faithful collaborator of the late Alain Bashung and Jérémy Châtelain among others.

Semi-failure in France (about 50,000 copies sold), she also had to cancel her concert at the Grand Rex on 28 March. "Psychedelic" has found new life in Mexico. Alizée is very popular in this country and triggered an incredible movement of crowds. She had had to cancel a signing session for security reasons.

She turned the page of this atypical opus and currently refining her successor. It regularly informs the public through Twitter. She is working with "Chateau Marmont". Some titles have been mixed. According to initial leaks, it is a concept album loosely inspired by the life of Edie Sedgwick, an American actress and model whose short life was marked by family tragedies, major psychiatric disorders and consumption of drugs.

The release of this album is planned for 2010.

i wonder why she's not so popular in France.. and she needs to pay attention to us fans in the United States!

Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

thx to Homer for finding

http://www.alizee-latino.com/foro/in...p?topic=4087.0

Esta información ya es oficial por Sony Music!

El lanzamiento del nuevo CD de Alizée está contemplada para el mes de Septiembre!!
Me explica la Manager, que ellos tienen juntas para ajustar fechas de salidas de nuevas discografías y hasta el momento el mes confirmado es Septiembre, si en algún momento existe cambio de fecha, nos informaran.

If this is right the new album will be out in september...

how shall I survive my summer holidays without new songs? rofl
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont