Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 09-26-2010, 10:30 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I remember them discussing possibly getting rid of the video section a while back and moving the vids somewhere else (possibly a YouTube channel. not completely sure though).

But yeah, I really do enjoy the videos with the translations. The only problem is finding people who can translate the videos for us and are willing to do all the hard work to translate them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeAmericaVideos

...Yah...be amazed...and thanks Ben, MerciAlizee, and others for being awesome

Yah don't know what will happen with the video section, but all I know is that they are putting almost every Alizee video known to man on the http://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeAmericaVideos Channel....
Old 09-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeAmericaVideos

...Yah...be amazed...and thanks Ben, MerciAlizee, and others for being awesome

Yah don't know what will happen with the video section, but all I know is that they are putting almost every Alizee video known to man on the http://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeAmericaVideos Channel....
Correction : Ben and Tomtentp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulina View Post
I would really, really, really love to see more videos up. With or without translations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I remember them discussing possibly getting rid of the video section a while back and moving the vids somewhere else (possibly a YouTube channel. not completely sure though).

But yeah, I really do enjoy the videos with the translations. The only problem is finding people who can translate the videos for us and are willing to do all the hard work to translate them.
You can check video section discussion thread for all the details about the youtube channel and the changes.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5902

Yeah, new videos haven't been added. Hopefully we will see new videos with translations in the channel.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Correction : Ben and Tomtentp

Yeah, new videos haven't been added. Hopefully we will see new videos with translations in the channel.
K thanks. And I think what they are shooting for is uploading all Alizee videos in chronological order. Cause there are about 10 videos on the channel and all are VERY EARLY Gourmandises era...

But anyway sorry for the off-topicness...
Old 09-27-2010, 01:34 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for bringing this up, MA. I've been actually thinking about making this suggestion to the mods for some time now. How about make this site a one-stop site for music? I mean, not just Alizee. You know, you'll always have news about the top artists like Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, etc. So, why not create a link for them here? I don't think there is a legal issue here as most sites actually encourage others to share or embed their articles as this help bring more traffic to their own sites. One site who does this is Fark.com.
http://www.fark.com/

This will introduce Alizee to other music fans who otherwise would not have heard of her.

Below is an example of what I think might work for this site. Although the site is dedicated and named after the boxer, Manny Pacquiao, it has links to other boxing news as well. Sometimes, even other sports or entertainment celebrities whom the admins think are popular to their members have links here. This site has been up since 2003 and it actually bring a lot of ad revenues to the site especially when there is a big fight coming.

http://www.mannypacquiao.ph/
Old 09-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

a section for user-submitted flash games
Old 09-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
We should have a new layout. Something that's really good something that'll catch peoples eyes that are visiting the site. Like guest.
Actually I love this layout, it's beautiful.

My only suggestion would be to have translations for more videos, I understand if that's not realistic though. Translating stuff is a long and tedious process, plus I'm not sure how many people here actually speak fluent french.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
a section for user-submitted flash games
Yessssssss.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 09-27-2010 at 03:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-27-2010, 03:13 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

thank you for reminding me, mah lady

Can we change it so you can't see the entire forum if you're unregistered/not logged in?

Like disable the off-topic section, make it so guests are unable to view attached documents or IMG pictures, etc.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:

Can we change it so you can't see the entire forum if you're unregistered/not logged in?

Like disable the off-topic section, make it so guests are unable to view attached documents or IMG pictures, etc.
Or maybe to where people can't see everything on your user profile if they're not registered. Actually that might already be a feature, unless I'm thinking of another forum.. idk, I never actually log out so I wouldn't know.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-27-2010, 03:32 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Or maybe to where people can't see everything on your user profile if they're not registered. Actually that might already be a feature, unless I'm thinking of another forum.. idk, I never actually log out so I wouldn't know.
What's the advantage of such change?

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 09-27-2010 at 03:35 AM..
Old 09-27-2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
What's the advantage of such change?
Just a privacy thing really.

Tags
forum, suggestion box