Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road
Default [2013-03-25] Album "5"

MOD EDIT:

More specific release date: February 25th, 2013 according to her radio interview on MFMRadio which she confirmed on the show.

Quote:
Alizée Newsletter:
The day has arrived, finally! Don't wait to see Alizée's new clip. The music video, "Because of the Fall," produced by Arnaud Delord (Gorillaz, BB Brunes...), is a stylized reference to the famous James Bond series. "Because of the Fall" is the first single from her fifth album releasing this February.
Quote:
Alizée Newsletter:
Le jour J est arrivé, enfin ! N'attendez plus pour découvrir le nouveau clip d'Alizée. La vidéo "A cause de l'automne", réalisée par Arnaud Delord (Gorillaz, BB Brunes...) est une allusion stylisée aux génériques de James Bond. "A cause de l'automne" est le premier extrait annonciateur de son cinquième album qui sortira en février.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Posted on Facebook a few minutes ago by psychalizee.net:

Quote:
Rumeur: (source : IllogicallMusic Collectors) : "ALIZEE COMMENCE A PENSER A SON RETOUR AVEC UN NOUVEL ALBUM POP". Alizee Will be back With a pop album. ( Rumor)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post

Seems legit! Oh happy day it is!

Last edited by User22; 12-06-2012 at 02:32 AM..
Old 01-08-2011, 08:50 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

With my very limited French, I believe it said She's starting to think about her returning with a new pop album. If there's any truth to this, I guess it means a return to what worked for her to begin with and it also sounds like it's just an idea at the moment.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-08-2011 at 08:56 AM..
Old 01-08-2011, 10:13 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
a return to what worked for her to begin with and it also sounds like it's just an idea at the moment.
Oh please can it be true!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Oh please can it be true!!!!
[2] That would be awesome!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

*Armpump*
Sweeeeet
Old 01-08-2011, 11:06 AM

Kronos is on a distinguished road

It'd be nice to see a more "general mass" pop album once again, although I hope and believe that she won't go back to music that sounds alot like her first two albums just for the sake of sales.

One of the things I respect most about her is that she, as she said herself, currently does music the way she wants it. If electro was her thing it'd be sad to see her throw all that away just because it wasn't popular. But then again electro probably didn't bring her as close to her fans as she wanted.

Personally, I think this rumour is a bit too soon with UEDS not having been out for even a year, I would like to see some sort of tour, small if anything, before UEDS is cast aside.

I have never really been a true fan of anyone else than Lili, so is it normal for singers to start working on a new album quickly if the latest one doesn't do well? She did have the chance to perform alot more with Psych than UEDS, so maybe she is eager to get back to that?
Old 01-08-2011, 11:13 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
With my very limited French, I believe it said She's starting to think about her returning with a new pop album. If there's any truth to this, I guess it means a return to what worked for her to begin with and it also sounds like it's just an idea at the moment.
You are right about the “starting to think” part in the French version. Also the “son retour” (her return) instead of just “un retour” (a return) gives it a meaning:

Closer to:
“she has taken the decision to release a new pop album, but is just starting to think about getting the process going”

Then :
“she is starting to think about the possibility of making a return with a pop album”

Some people will surely tell you that it means this or that for sure, but I think there is room for some interpretation there.

Who posts on this Facebook account? How official is this?

Last edited by Corsaire; 01-08-2011 at 02:25 PM..
Old 01-08-2011, 11:51 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

I don't believe UEDS was meant to be a concert type of album. But with a new album that could be concert material then perhaps a couple UEDS songs could be integrated into a tour.????
Old 01-08-2011, 01:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I think she is going back to what works. The Child of the Century was a concept album that didn't meet her sales expectations. When your selling 500K Cds you can do a concept album once and a while. In Alizée's case it isn't something you want to do when your not at the top of your game as they say. I think going back to a more mass appealing musical style is a very positive move on her part.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:18 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I can't see it happening any time soon but i'm sure the thought of a new album is in her mind.
I would imagine that it takes a long time to prepare so wouldn't be at all surprised if the very initial preps are going ahead.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...