Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-20-2014, 08:33 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

I know it's impossible, but Grégoire's hand in such a place is really weird
Old 06-20-2014, 08:43 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't think so. She'd be massively pregnant during her tour.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 06-20-2014, 09:38 PM

cou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I don't think so. She'd be massively pregnant during her tour.
It should be really weird to plan a new album, a new kiddo and a tour in the same year. And I doubt that Annily and the newbie have a lot of fun with each other. Of course they will have a lot of fun, but a real sisterbond will not be that present with the age difference and the different fases they go trough. This isn't a totally wild guess as I experienced with my brother (6 years diffrence). Hopefully for that newborn (if it comes) will have a lot of cousins and nieces at the same age. Thst would be nice I think.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:43 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

That is true too. Annily is what, 9? That's a pretty big age gap. My brother is 12 years older than me. Honestly, it was like growing up an only child.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A bun in the oven? Maybe that's why she's holding two fingers up in that lower picture. If that's the case, I hope things go well for her, but the timing couldn't be worse.
Old 06-21-2014, 04:49 AM
HipHopHead

Having triumphed in "Dancing with the Stars," Alizée is back with "Blonde". Beyond the new cut, the young Corsican delivers an album that sounds like a homecoming with a much pop music. Interview with the artist who book on the history of this album, his music and his career.

Is that for you this album is a return to basics? You come back here with a very pop album.

Totally! That was my original idea, I want to make a pop album, as my first two albums, back to my first love. I wanted to make a pop album with modern influences, with lighter than previous albums like "5" texts. The texts are shifted more funs than in previous games.

I get the impression here that you're doing really fun, you have fun. You think "Dancing with the Stars" could allow this?

The show "Dancing with the Stars" has brought me a lot because I flourished in this issue, necessarily at work, she helped me. I wanted, through this album and after for the tour that will follow, to have fun as much as for "Dancing with the Stars." I am really broke, I've always loved dancing. I wanted this album can transcribe everything I've lived in this adventure

You also wanted to recreate that sound also very 80, where we do not find a lot of synths with this text still lag?

Musically, I am pretty open because I like a lot, every album I realize I'm lucky to be working with writer-directors who bring me their legs, their little something extra. I heard was that of my childhood, the Queen of Pop, Madonna is and this is the first person I've heard, so you can feel it on my songs.

It was not too difficult to make the transition from "5" which was the album where you indulged you the most and here "Blonde" with these lighter texts?

In fact, the transition was not made by the music, but in the year 2013 with this program. What I was saying in the album "5", it was my vision of love, I no longer believed in Prince Charming, I had more confidence and "Dancing with the Stars" has proved me wrong. If I had not done this show, it would be weird at all to its opposite, but in this issue, you saw me move, cry of joy, sadness, doubt. Suddenly, I could afford to do this pop album with this development. It was normal for me to do a pop album, cheerful and positive.

There is a new team around you with Zazie, Pierre Grillet, Laurent Konrad, Lionel Florence and Pascal Obispo. You need to have a new team to constantly renew yourself?

With each album, since I'm interpreter and I choose songwriters who want to collaborate with me, I try to change each time the teams. Not because I am tired, but I need to renew me. I always want to learn, to discover new sounds, to learn new ways of working, there are new schools and one learns a lot.

The song "Plus de bye-bye" concludes the album. This is Pascal Obispo is meant to behind the Harmonies?

Yes, Pascal has almost all the choirs of the album. I have a pretty deep voice, I can ride in the treble, I love the harmonies, but I'm not very good at them (laughs). So, Pascal had fun doing vocals, I thought it worked well so we kept it as is on the album.

What artists have influenced you on this album?

Already the first influence, my first two albums (laughs). Then there was the Gwen Stefani of Lily Allen,

Britpop in fact?

Yes this pop-there, very girly! This is what I wanted on the album, its a very girly, fresh, but both mature, I'll be thirty in August, it must also be consistent with the person I am.

There is a piece that denotes the album, "Mon Planeur", which is much more "Down Tempo".

Yes, this is the ballad of the album, as a more rested. When we started the album with Pascal, we chained up the pieces, but I thought it lacked a ballad. I need to ask myself as I am not an electric battery and the album also needs to breathe. I asked Pascal to Pascal Obispo, as he knows so well.

There is the song "Charles est Stone", is there a relationship with Will.I.Am, with whom you had made a featuring on stage? Will.I.am as did the soundtrack of "Gatsby, le magnifiqu" with what his "New Old School"

Yes well seen, I danced in "Dancing with the Stars" to "Bang Bang" was a Charleston. Pascal, when he saw me in that capacity, I immediately saw on stage with this kind of title, he composed "Charles est Stone", which is really a piece for the stage with the unique writing Zazie on this title.

I knew you before, but I really learned to rediscover yourself with "Une enfant du siècle" or one found Tahiti Boy, Chateau Marmont or Para One. You want to follow more independent side sometimes, because this album is one of the best pop albums of the 2000s in France for me.

Thank you anyway, it's nice. In fact, when I made this album, I did because I wanted to work the music differently. When I do my albums, I choose the melody and text. While on "Une enfant du siècle", it was the opposite, I chose productions, its colors, which was not my habit and I did not speak to me at all, I told a story . My culture electro, I did during recording. I made this album, but it does not really look like the person I am, it was a parenthesis. If I had to make other albums like that, I find it hard to defend. I like it, but I really do not have references, this is not the sound I heard in my life. But it's still a beautiful musical encounter with Institubes label, I am very proud of this album, which remains one of my best albums. Afterwards, if it again, maybe I would do with a new team. This is the kind of game I like, when opposing universes meet to work together. Which is rare.

What is the future for you, it is the mix between the different albums. "5" where you reveal yourself, "Une enfant du siècle" which is the opening music and "Blonde" where you come back at the base of your pop. In the future, you think you have an album with three marriage?

It would be nice, but in France, it will be so complicated. Here, from the first to the last song, it takes consistency. Sometimes, I have a city as another more pop, or a piece variety. I tried to do "Psychédélices" remaining soft, but there was an article written by Daniel Darc as, one by Korr and Oxmo Puccino. It's complicated, because people lose a little.

I think Hollysiz, taking another identity, with mystery.

It can be fun and funny to do, but at the same time, people like me and follow me, because I am. For now, I did not want to hide behind another identity.

Finally, what is your Top 3 music at the moment?

Then, number 1, "Chandelier" by Sia, this is my song of the moment

Like, welcome to the club!

(Laughs) Then there are so many things. I really like the last title Benabar "Paris By Night". In France, there is a lack of pop ... Hollysiz I love, good songs with good choruses, she danced perfectly very girly so it is part of my top 3

David Romieux

Last edited by Jacotey; 06-21-2014 at 05:06 AM..
Old 06-23-2014, 05:14 AM
HipHopHead

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/mus...ns-clip-video/ (Video with Alizée on that site!)

Quote:
Today, Alizée released his new album, Blonde. On this occasion, she agreed to answer our questions facing camera!

It is finally the big day for Alizée. This is the release of his new album Blonde, in which it, inter alia, collaborated with Pascal Obispo or Zazie. We met the singer last week as part of the promotion of his new album.

She was a real failure with the previous album, 5, found itself once again in the spotlight at the fourth edition of Dancing with the Stars. She won the final of this live broadcast on TF1 face Brahim Zaibat, to not less than 6 million viewers.

This victory was clearly serve as a springboard to the singer who recorded the title in the wake Blonde. Unfortunately, the single was not as successful as hoped to the chagrin of the singer and her label. But it takes more to Alizée give up, and this is a pop album with texts shifted it made its comeback today.

In this interview, the singer of 29 years explains us where did this idea of ​​a blond. It also provides advice on the home of his title to the public. A question came up frequently on social networks "Why Alizée she exposed her daughter in her video?" Question she answered, and finally, it will also react to all those who believe she missed her return on the front of the stage.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:43 AM
HipHopHead

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-92637.html

Quote:
Alizée: "Being gay is normal"
We only speak of it! Alizée returns this week in stores with a new album "Blonde", in collaboration with Pascal Obispo and Zazie. Pure Charts met her and asked him some questions about his gay audience. The singer delivers a very personal anecdote.

Alizée gay icon? Launched by Mylène Farmer in early 2000s, the singer of "I'm tired" is still rather quiet in the media. We asked him his feelings over the news and homophobia it evokes between the lines in his song "Bi", from his new album "Blonde". In this day of gay pride and gay pride, discover the message of tolerance of the singer, from an interview to be published on Pure Charts soon.

Mylène Farmer, who proved you with "Moi ... Lolita" there nearly 15 years, a gay public important. Just like you. The title "Bi", present on your album, it is a nod to the news, a message of tolerance?

Exactly, it is a message of tolerance. After that, I have always defended the gay public, but ... not really defend .... In my head I do not have to defend gay because for me this is normal actually. My cousin is a lesbian, she has a little girl who is my goddaughter. I'm his godmother. For me it is something normal. I always had my best friends who were gay. So for me, it should not be a controversy, we should not even talk about it. And this is why I speak to "Bi". That is, bi, straight or gay, we all did the same, it is not a disease, it is normal. That is why I not speak. There is not to defend or not, it's just normal for me. We love a boy or a girl, this is love.

It is true that you have not responded much to what happened in the news lately, especially around marriage for all. You were sometimes asked to take a position on the subject?

I'm not the type to make controversy, to get into stuff ... Whether political or otherwise, I have my opinion and my opinion, but it excites me no more than that. Once I was at Ruquier. There was Eric Zemmour next to me ... He said that children in gay couples are not balanced. Ruquier asked me if I had to. I said that I, my goddaughter, she is 5 years old, she was raised by her mother, who is my cousin, who is a lesbian, and is as balanced as my daughter who lives with me for 9 years. There is not to ask questions. As long as they have love ...
Old 06-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Web article - INTERVIEW : Rencontre avec Alizée

Interesting web article today:

http://www.justmusic.fr/actualites/i...alizee-2-93078

Tags
alizee, articles, magazine, random, web