Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-26-2016, 04:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I saw this post on FB today and it's a video I like and have watched several times, but when I watch it, it reminds me of the failure of the Blonde album. This looks like a relatively low cost video, the biggest cost probably being the police protection they would've needed. Something of this nature should've been done with Alcaline and K.O. I still feel this album should've been a success.

Attachment 1447

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-26-2018 at 05:35 PM..
Old 11-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Here's our thread from that event:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Photo from Alizee Hungary

Old 11-26-2016, 05:45 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Default Blond Album

I can't help but feel there must have been some hostility toward Alizee for her album to be so poorly supported and then for her to give up singing all together. She had complained about so many arguments involved in cutting a new album. I'm amazed at how quickly they killed her tour. It seemed her album had only been out a couple of weeks. I came within hours of buying a ticket for her tour that would have entailed flying from San Antonio, TX, to Paris. She had a publicity show in a shopping center. What a joke. Really is that the best they could have done for her? The costumes in her stage performance were cheap and drab. The background dancers appeared to have been chosen, adorned, and coiffed with the intent to fail. And now where is she? We haven't seen Alizee in weeks. It's obvious from her appearances on DALs that she still has the power to draw an audience. Has she lost confidence or is she just fed up with the business?

https://www.facebook.com/AlizeeHunga...7926975554942/

https://www.facebook.com/psychealize...1956004898208/

Last edited by Shepherd; 11-26-2016 at 06:03 PM..
Old 11-27-2016, 02:54 AM

Well as I said, I think Blonde was good enough to be a success as an album and they took a capable album and drove it into the dirt and I can't help but feel that Alizee shared a big part in the responsibility for that happening.

She said during the SAGA tv show, that DALS had given her the confidence to make another album so when that album failed, it must've totally destroyed any confidence she had in being able to make another album.

So somebody has to come along do a really good sell job on her. Now that she's out from under Sony's thumb, that's more likely to happen. I don't like the odds, but I plan on sticking around just incase.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:43 PM

Default Still and always believe in Alizee

Photo from Robert Rhein

[IMG][/IMG]

ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB official AIFC group

Last edited by Shepherd; 11-28-2016 at 01:52 PM..
Old 11-29-2016, 08:36 PM

Virginie Nini posted a link to an article in today's GALA magazine which spoke briefly about rumors but was more about their feelings for each other and mentions hopes for another addition to the family.

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st..._379966?page=2

EXCLUSIVE - Rumors, jealousy, childish desire ... Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet put things right
"WE ARE A VERY FUSIONAL COUPLE

Married since last June, Alizée and Grégoire will meet December 2 on the floor of Dance with stars.

On Saturday the 2nd of December in the evening, they will be live on TF1 for a choreography with three with Camille Lou, the partner of Grégoire Lyonnet in Danse avec les Celebrities. Six months after her marriage in Corsica, the couple tells in Gala and puts things to the point.

The encounter
Grégoire: "Alizée is two years older than me. When I was thirteen or fourteen and saw her on TV, I thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She was in front of all the others. "
Alizée: "Besides, he had a girlfriend who looked like me!"
G.: "Be careful, I'm going to pass for a strange guy ... But it's true that I was interested in a college girl next to me because of this resemblance ... I was not a fan of Alizée, And once in Dance with the stars, I secretly hoped that Alizée would participate in it, and it was four seasons later. "

A baby soon
Alizée: "Yes, of course, this is the next step after the wedding. We just have to find the right time.
Grégoire: I absolutely wanted to have a boy before I knew Annily, Alizée's daughter. She is so nice, sweet, calm ... And very affectionate with me who am only her father-in-law. So, boy or girl, it does not matter! "
A.: "I also look forward because I was only twenty when my daughter was born. I am thirty-two, and I will experience this event very differently. "
G .: "Besides, Annily will be there to help us, like a real big sister! We really feel she's in demand."

Rumors about their couple
Alizée: "Fortunately, we live in Ajaccio, far from it. When I started singing, seventeen years ago, there were not yet social networks, which carry gossip twenty-four hours My daughter, who always has her phone in her hand, sometimes asks me why people are so bad, why they tell so much nonsense ... "

The tweet of discord
Alizée: "People who know me know that I never make negative comments about anyone. I just wanted to say that I was delighted to see my husband Gregoire fly like an eagle on TF1, alone or with Camille Lou! I just wanted to say that he was in his place among the best, nothing else. "
Old 12-06-2016, 10:55 AM

For the first time in several weeks, at least that I've noticed, Jo posted a picture on FB.
Attachment 1465

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-29-2019 at 10:26 AM..
Old 12-07-2016, 10:56 AM

Posted by Jo today...
Jo and Alizee.jpg
Old 12-07-2016, 01:42 PM

Virginnie Nini posted that Alizée will be holding an autograph session this Friday in Angers from 3 to 6 pm. When I first saw this, I thought it was an old post, but looks like it's not.

http://www.courrierdelouest.fr/actua...12-2016-293884

Attachment 1467

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-05-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Old 12-07-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

The tweet of discord
Alizée: "People who know me know that I never make negative comments about anyone. I just wanted to say that I was delighted to see my husband Gregoire fly like an eagle on TF1, alone or with Camille Lou! I just wanted to say that he was in his place among the best, nothing else. "

It's true that Alizee is careful not to make negative statements, but there was one. In an interview, she said that Ariana Grande was vulgar. I was surprised that she would let that slip. I didn't think it was a good idea, but I suspect it's probably true. As far as I know, nothing came of it.