Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-08-2010, 06:09 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Les Collines-aphobia!

Ok, last night I had a REALLY bad dream! Basically, I was watching tv, and somehow I had a French channel (there should totally be one anyways, there IS a Spanish channel after all), and it was an interview show. It started cool, they were talking to Alizee and playing her music videos in release order. Then, they played Les Collines music video! Can't remember what it was like, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got hit with some major deja vu when I do actually see it! The last question was the same as all her previous inter views: What does the future hold? But this time, she didn't respond in her usual mysterious and superstitous manner. No, this time, she said, and I quote, "This will be my last album. I have had fun making music, but I want to go back to my first passion, and start a dance school." AAAAAAAHHHHH! I was overwhelmed! So now I refuse to even play Les Collines on my mp3 player! I already had a bad feeling about UEDS anyways. For some reason I thought this may be her last album. But if it really is, we will never get new Alizee! Does anybody else have any bad feelings like this? Or am I going nuts?
Old 03-08-2010, 06:50 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

my two cents: it's really going to depend on how the masses receive UEDS
Old 03-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking take a deep breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
Ok, last night I had a REALLY bad dream! Basically, I was watching tv, and somehow I had a French channel (there should totally be one anyways, there IS a Spanish channel after all), and it was an interview show. It started cool, they were talking to Alizee and playing her music videos in release order. Then, they played Les Collines music video! Can't remember what it was like, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got hit with some major deja vu when I do actually see it! The last question was the same as all her previous inter views: What does the future hold? But this time, she didn't respond in her usual mysterious and superstitous manner. No, this time, she said, and I quote, "This will be my last album. I have had fun making music, but I want to go back to my first passion, and start a dance school." AAAAAAAHHHHH! I was overwhelmed! So now I refuse to even play Les Collines on my mp3 player! I already had a bad feeling about UEDS anyways. For some reason I thought this may be her last album. But if it really is, we will never get new Alizee! Does anybody else have any bad feelings like this? Or am I going nuts?
everyone has had these thoughts, feelings, and doubts. It's like doubting your religion for the first time. Just take a deep breath and think your self through it. Or take the alternative route and watch JEAM a couple of times and then blast ACC in your room....it helps alot haha. But yah,this might be her last, might not. This is why I say "CARPADIUM!!!", ceize the day(a.k.a. appreciate Alizée since she is still doing music). It is the hardest thing to think about but Alizée will age like the rest of us and will stop doing music(and showing off her hot bodhaha). So yah...don't worry, you still have the videos page and hey she's coming out with a new album!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
your sub-conscience is getting the best of you... if this is her last album... I'm not even gonna finish that sentence because i just don't want to think about it. don't let this stop you from listening to a good song.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:01 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
everyone has had these thoughts, feelings, and doubts. It's like doubting your religion for the first time. Just take a deep breath and think your self through it. Or take the alternative route and watch JEAM a couple of times and then blast ACC in your room....it helps alot haha. But yah,this might be her last, might not. This is why I say "CARPADIUM!!!", ceize the day(a.k.a. appreciate Alizée since she is still doing music). It is the hardest thing to think about but Alizée will age like the rest of us and will stop doing music(and showing off her hot bodhaha). So yah...don't worry, you still have the videos page and hey she's coming out with a new album!!!
I know, but I just want to hear other peoples' fears and such. Oh, and little tip, it's spelled 'Carpe Dium', I took Latin in high school. I'm OCD as heck. Oh, and I can't blast any music, my headphones BROKE! ZUT ALORS! MERDE! Pardon my French! lol always wanted to say that at the appropriate time... And sieze is 'sieze', not 'ceize'. lol say that ten times fast!

Tags
alizee, fear, final, les collines, une enfant du siecle