Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-30-2012, 03:55 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I would like to extend my deepest appreciation to Mr. Joseph Jacotey for helping me pin point your exact floor and location in the building of your lovely home today.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:14 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Seriously, this is creepy to me. You need to stop looking up where she lives and the places she visits. I don't care if you're living in the US or not, it's an invasion of privacy.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:35 PM

Euphoria, I didn't go looking for this one, her dad posted it and the picture showed up on my Facebook news feed.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

They give this information out to 80,000 people on Twitter and 13,000 people on Instagram. What are some of the rules of internet safety? Someone should tell them to be more careful.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:18 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

J. Jacotey has a public facebook/instagram page? Or where did you get it ALS?
Old 09-30-2012, 08:13 PM

Euphoria, I didn't go looking for this one, the picture showed up on my Facebook news feed. I've had her home address since 2009 if it matters to you. What absolutely amazes me and a few others on this board is how easy it is to follow her around based on the information she posts.

You still haven't gotten the message I've been trying to show you and everyone on this board.

DON'T post private information on the Internet you don't want everyone across the planet to have access to. Something women in general need to learn about the Internet sooner than finding out the hard way later. I'm shocked at what some of the women around me post on their Facebook pages. FYI I have never posted one thing on my Facebook page. When people ask me to be friends I warn them up front that I don't post, ever.

For a woman who supposedly is very secretive and protective of her privacy Alizee doesn't seem to have any inhibition to putting her whole life up on her Instagram or Twitter account on a daily basis.

That hotel room from the video as I pointed was just plain dumb luck. I was looking at possible places to stay if I decide to head over next summer. If you realized where she lives and know where the Radisson is located you would understand that I was trying to get some distance between Alizee's home and possible places I might stay in Ajaccio.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:31 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Sorry, but you're a creep. No matter how you justify it, you're looking up everywhere she goes. I've been on other forums where this behavior was not allowed. It seems to be encouraged here. Weirdos.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

While I don't exactly approve of looking up where she lives, I don't see anything wrong with finding out where scenes from the music video were filmed, or where in Ajaccio she gave an interview on tv or something along those lines. What about Scruffy going to the building in the ÀCC video, was that creepy too? I thought that was really cool and it's something I've wanted to do for a long time as well, it's kinda like a big Elvis fan going to visit Graceland. Ajaccio looks like a really nice place to visit, just from Alizée related stuff we've seen, as well as from pictures taken by fans. So if I'm ever lucky enough to go to these places, this stuff would be very helpful and it would be great to visit them, so I'm grateful. My 2 cents.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:55 PM

Now Alizée is tweeting pictures to her loving fans of her Rue from her bedroom window.

Obviously Euphoria, Alizée wants us to know where she lives.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well this is Ajaccio, not New York city. If it was NYC, there'd probably be fans stacked 50' high, all along that street. But like I said this is Ajaccio where they either respect her privacy or don't care.

It's not an easy place to get to and it's not a cheap place to get to, so I really don't see any harm in it. If some nut case wants to go there and stalk her, she herself has supplied them with all the info they need, but I know from my recent trip there that strangers stick out like a sore thumb and I'm sure they would not be tolerated. The police station is close by.

You have to look at what she's done to fans with this new album. We expected it in october and I don't think that was the original date. Then it was put on hold for a few weeks, then january, then march. What's next? How else are we supposed to maintain our interest, by watching her add tatoo after tatoo?

Most fans here will probably get no closer than an ocean away from her. They have to do something to maintain there interest and something like this is challenging and it's fun to try and figure out the locations of different pictures and videos. It's like a mini CSI.

Unfortunately it would make things easier for someone who wanted to seriously stalk her, but like I said, she has already made that task far to easy herself. The places she frequents are in a small area, it wouldn't take long for someone who was "determined" to find her, to locate her.

If she's concerned, she should stop posting these pictures, but she continues to post them because with the rare exception of an occassional fan drifting through, she knows there is little risk, and it's not really enough to be concerned about. You have to add the fact that though she is still a very beautiful woman, her jam days were years ago and though she is still popular ( is she?), she is far from the hottest thing in Europe that she used to be. Of course this new album could change all that, then she might regret posting those pictures.

The only thing else I would add is I hope no one ever actually posts a picture that does show the entrance to her place (unless she does it) and let's try not to overdue it with mapping out each and every place she goes when she posts a picture. When I first got home from Ajaccio and she was there posting pictures on a regular basis, I kept recognizing places I'd seen and for a while I was posting maps of all the different locations, but then I thought it was a little too much and now I only once in a while post one if a site has a special interest.

As far as figuring out where each scene in this video was filmed, I say go for it. I just wish I had more time lately to participate in the effort.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-01-2012 at 02:45 PM..