Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, my name is Aaron and I am new to the forum, however I have been reading the threads for a few months. I don't know why it took me so long to join but this thread compelled me to finally interact....

Okay, now that I got my introduction out of the way... I just want to say that I was LMAO from some of your comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
No, that's just Alizee doing what Mylene told her to
LOL!... I can just picture Maylene saying "jiggle like a penguine or else! " ... she probably said that too.

Quote:
Dang she's floppin like a fish in that one!!!...
LOL!... and it's still sexy as hell!!!!....

Whether she jiggles, wiggles, waddles, snakes, or flops.... it doesn't matter to me... it's all sexy...

I can only hope that we will continue to see more of it in the future. lately she has been dancing less and looks as though she is probably lacking choreography for her new albums now that she's no longer working with Maylene.

Some of Alizee's best songs don't have choreography... I mean, can you imagine what J.B.G would be like if she was just standing there singing? ...

Case in point, take a look at the song "L'Alize" ...

<center><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cczicacab4U?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed]></center>

Maylene must have goofed and didn't put together a dance for it because everytime Alizee performs it she appears to "wing it." It looks like she is trying to frankenstein miscellaneous parts of "J'ai pas vingt ans" with the waddle from "Moi... Lolita"... lol... okay okay.. I didn't mean for that to sound so bad... If you are reading this, I love you Alizee... I don't care if you dance or not... in fact one of my favorite songs is the live performance of La Javanaise!

Alizee did say in an interview that she hopes that her fans have been faithful and are still around even though she retired for a while... well, dancing or not.. we are not going anywhere... but dancing is preferred, I miss the dancing.. :P ...

Sorry for this long post... I been sitting silently for a long time and I had to let go of my emotional constipation!... LOL!<br><br><br>

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 09-26-2011 at 03:48 AM.. Reason: I don't know when to shut up
Old 09-26-2011, 05:22 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

TDA!!! Welcome to the forums and it looks like you have already enjoyed your stay! If you have any questions, just ask this guy right here with the same name and I'll be sure to answer in-depth! Then again, you can ask other people things if you don't like me

And if you want you can do a more formal introduction here so everyone can meet you

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Old 09-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Alizee did say in an interview that she hopes that her fans have been faithful and are still around even though she retired for a while... well, dancing or not.. we are not going anywhere... but dancing is preferred, I miss the dancing.. :P ...
Amen to that dude, welcome to AAm btw
Old 09-27-2011, 03:16 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
TDA!!! Welcome to the forums and it looks like you have already enjoyed your stay! If you have any questions, just ask this guy right here with the same name and I'll be sure to answer in-depth! Then again, you can ask other people things if you don't like me

And if you want you can do a more formal introduction here so everyone can meet you

I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks Aaron!... by the way, Awesome name!...

I think I've read posts from you dating back to the stone ages... by the way, I think some updates should be made to some of these posts and now that I have joined the forums I may inadvertently bump some of the old posts with comments that I refrained from added before... But I suppose that is better than adding new posts with the same topics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Amen to that dude, welcome to AAm btw
Thanks!

Old 09-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Thanks Aaron!... by the way, Awesome name!...

I think I've read posts from you dating back to the stone ages... by the way, I think some updates should be made to some of these posts and now that I have joined the forums I may inadvertently bump some of the old posts with comments that I refrained from added before... But I suppose that is better than adding new posts with the same topics.

Thanks!
Hehe, you probably watched me grow from an immature caterpillar into a somewhat mature butterfly haha. And no need to worry bout digging up threads, your good.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Hehe, you probably watched me grow from an immature caterpillar into a somewhat mature butterfly haha. And no need to worry bout digging up threads, your good.
Actually you kinda matured into a bigger caterpillar... lol! jk

Tags
alizee, awesome, move, penguin, youtube