Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post

She's improved her English quite a bit over the years, partly I believe by coming here and reading our posts -- God help her. So if everyone would try to write grammatically and spell correctly, that would surely be a big help to her.
Yes, keep the language down so she can have good cerebral hygiene. We need to keep our Lilly in tip-top shape for when she arrives so she doesn't lay down the F-bomb during a concert and blame it on AAm's members haahha
Old 02-18-2010, 01:43 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
Yes, keep the language down so she can have good cerebral hygiene. We need to keep our Lilly in tip-top shape for when she arrives so she doesn't lay down the F-bomb during a concert and blame it on AAm's members haahha
Hehehee.. in that case, I'm going to start using "I love Tommy" as a way of saying "Welcome to my concert!"

Can you imagine that? The Goddess herself walks up on stage... microphone in hand... lights, camera... zoom up of her face... she opens her mouth and says "I. Love. Tommy."

I would die.

Old 02-18-2010, 01:46 AM

Default what???

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Hehehee.. in that case, I'm going to start using "I love Tommy" as a way of saying "Welcome to my concert!"

Can you imagine that? The Goddess herself walks up on stage... microphone in hand... lights, camera... zoom up of her face... she opens her mouth and says "I. Love. Tommy."

I would die.
I love Tommy??? What sort of future Lilly concert are you thinking of???
Old 02-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I love Tommy??? What sort of future Lilly concert are you thinking of???
Hahaha, I'm just joking around.

We were talking about her picking up some English via this forum. So I was going to use "I love Tommy" as a way of saying "welcome to my concert", so that Alizée might pick up on it. Thus, instead of saying "welcome to my concert" she'd say "I love Tommy".

Bad joke on my part?

Old 02-18-2010, 01:56 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Hahaha, I'm just joking around.

We were talking about her picking up some English via this forum. So I was going to use "I love Tommy" as a way of saying "welcome to my concert", so that Alizée might pick up on it. Thus, instead of saying "welcome to my concert" she'd say "I love Tommy".

Bad joke on my part?
OMA that's solid man. Sorry it's 1:54AM and I don't know why I'm still up. "How ahh you gize tooday? I love Tommy!!!"-ALIZEE. hahahahaha I can see it now Wasabi. That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile here hahahha
Old 02-18-2010, 04:12 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default Engrish?

She sings some English in this song...
But mostly I wanted to post it cause i just found it for the first time, it pertains to Edie, and, well, it blew me away. No instruments, nothing but Lilly here. A voice like no other, anywhere, ever.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5h5hVA50bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5h5hVA50bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
Old 02-18-2010, 05:35 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
She's improved her English quite a bit over the years, partly I believe by coming here and reading our posts -- God help her. So if everyone would try to write grammatically and spell correctly, that would surely be a big help to her.
"God help her".

That's really funny!

This is a great place to learn English 'slang'.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:43 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What I'm trying to get to, is does anyone know if she can carry on small conversations in English?
Yes.

Regards,

Jung

Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
She sings some English in this song...
But mostly I wanted to post it cause i just found it for the first time, it pertains to Edie, and, well, it blew me away. No instruments, nothing but Lilly here. A voice like no other, anywhere, ever.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5h5hVA50bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5h5hVA50bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&co lor2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
Ah sweet, never seen this one before. Thanks Chuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Yes.
Woh that's pretty cool, well I guess that's all I needed. But hey if you guys have any more vids where she speaks in english that would be great if you could post them
Old 02-18-2010, 12:30 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
This is a great place to learn English 'slang'.
Obviously

Alizée's English is probably on a bit higher level than French command of an average user here

English become such a popular language worldwide, and nowadays a lot of people learn it, so I suppose that Alizée can (easily) communicate in 'normal' English, or for us in Europe it's British, not American

Tags
alizee, english, les collines, limelight, video