Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Which album is your favorite?
Gourmandises 7 15.22%
Mes Courants Electriques... 23 50.00%
Psychedelices 8 17.39%
Une Enfant Du Siecle 8 17.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2010, 06:28 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Heck yeah! You've got to admit it, it's also the best driving song too! That's a legit summer hobby of mine, driving around blasting JPVA to the point that I can literally see my rear-view mirror vibrate.
Oh yes that too! C'est trop tard's great fun for driving as well, and XXL by Mylène, but here's not really the place for that... ahh a rock-orientated album for Alizée would be a dream come true but she seems kinda settled on the electropop route... not that that's a bad thing!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Oh yes that too! C'est trop tard's great fun for driving as well, and XXL by Mylène, but here's not really the place for that... ahh a rock-orientated album for Alizée would be a dream come true but she seems kinda settled on the electropop route... not that that's a bad thing!
Dude, hellz yea! Though most people don't seem to like it, I also enjoy blasting Decollage. It's kind of rappy but not really. I like it.

But the electropop thing was the first thing I noticed. My first thought was "hmm.. blasting this isn't quite the same as JPVA." Though I've yet to get the new album, I shall judge it later whether it blast worthy or not.

Old 04-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Draw Me A Sheep

Eldrick is on a distinguished road

Wow, this is a tough call. At the moment I'd have to say UEDS which is a truly beautiful album. But if I had to pick just one from the full eighteen months I've been a Lili fan I'd have to say Psychedelices, just love every song on that album
Old 04-03-2010, 06:41 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
But the electropop thing was the first thing I noticed. My first thought was "hmm.. blasting this isn't quite the same as JPVA."
Ahh I totally get that... to me at least UEDS doesn't seem half as 'fun' as the other albums... its more toned-down and sophisticated, which is a nice change but does have some issues... mostly that haha ^^ ooh I think I'll go with 'most people' on Décollage, no offense although I do love blasting a bit of Lilly Town and l'Alizé on the road

Tags
favorite, gourmandises, mes courants electriques, psychedelices, une enfant du siecle