Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Catchup thread for Fall, Unicom, Chuck, Tchaikovsky, etc.

I originally typed this up just for Fall but decided that others who have come back like those listened in the title can use it as well and see it as quite helpful as to what has gone on since the middle of last year. Here it is:

-On a quick sidenote, if you didn’t know this, one of the remixes that were done of Les Collines was never released but it finally got released as a download link some time ago and was called the Teenagers Remix and it sounds quite good. I’ll find the link later.

-Also, we have found out that several higher-ups in the Alizee Fan community have a “color” version of Fifty Sixty and screen-caps were posted of it but Alizee urged them to be taken down via Lilly’s Nest profile on facebook. There were also photos of her dressed as Julien Dore and in a wig (the dude that sang Moi…Lolita as an official single.

-In more recent and important news, Alizee flew to Mexico on and Airbus and we had her flight number and were able to track her all the way to the airport there (AND SHE FLIED OVER AIRSPACE 5MILES FROM MY HOUSE IN VA!!!!). Many fans were waiting for her at the airport, but she took a back door out since it could have got really dangerous just like in 2007, smart girl. She went on to perform on La Academia (the Hispanic version of “American Idol”) and sang J’en Ai Marre with a guy named Javi who was a contestant on the show. Alizee’s voice was a little shaky from the nervousness but she did great and there was a whole section of fans jumping up and down like crazy. She then went on to perform Les Collines and again there was a massive amount of people jumping up and down as if it was a rave and she looked amazing! They then showed footage of her at their “La Academia House” where she was offered food but had to refuse it since she needed to perform well and couldn’t take the risk since the food could have obviously got tainted by some crazy person or something. The Mexican media twisted it like crazy and called her out for refusing the food saying she didn’t like it when in reality there were pictures of her posted at later times eating other Mexican food like crazy. She flew home later and all was well and she did great. (there were also at least 10 of us watching the performance live online and it was so amazing! First time a lot of us were able to see her perform and know it was LIVE).

-Also, if you missed it, Alizee performed on TF1’s Generation 2000. IT WAS AMAZING since she sang J’en Ai Marre then it transferred into JPVA and she did great. Very good recent performance!

-She then performed on a program called “Balavoine Eviddement” where she sang 2 songs, 1 with a ton of kids including Annily, and another with several other women. Good performance.

-She then sang with Jenifer, Lorie, and some other Lady on a program called “aMIMIcalement” as a benefit for UNICEF and she hit some VERY HIGH NOTES and I think was one of her best showings of her vocal skills to date!

-Over Christmas she recorded another song with Tahiti Boy and it was called “Forget It’s Winter”. Pretty good!

-And on February 13th, 2012 a duet of her and Alain Chamfort singing his “Clara Veut La Lune” will be released on Chamfort’s new album on this date. Going to be quite amazing!

-Also, I can’t remember when but it was late last year when she met a young boy named Jean-Baptiste and his family. He lives in Corsica and has a very rare illness and she participated in fundraising for him. She created a toy and draw on it to customize it and she auctioned it to her fans on eBay. The forum raised 1,200 euros (approximately $2,000 USD) for this young man in Alizee’s name and they kindly accepted it and Alizee thanked us on her facebook even though we tried to lay under the radar and not boast about it. About the toy though, we decided to let other fans bid on it so then Jean Baptiste would get the money from the toy and from our forum. The toy ended up selling for 500 euros so in all Alizee’s fans donated 1,700 euros for this deserving young man. Very amazing how everyone came together for this and Scruffy and Brian01 were the coordinators of this and many people of the forum donated which was amazing and I thank them again!

-Since November of last year Alizee has taken to Twitter by storm and accrued over 10,000 followers since and she posts on there at least twice a day and a lot of the time 10-20 times a day. So its great that she is showing us what she is doing and she is back in dance class and getting ready for either Les Enfoires this February in Lyon or dancing for her new album.

-Her new album will most likely release this Spring since that is when it was announced to release when she performed on Generation 2000. So we can be sure that a new album is in the near future!

I will post youtube links for all these videos if you would like or you can search yourself. Just use the keywords I gave you and you’ll see them.

Last edited by User22; 01-21-2012 at 04:05 AM..
Old 01-21-2012, 09:16 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for yor effort on summing up Lilly World events.

Here you go with the links

Les Collines remix
Click
La Academia:
Introduction
Les Collines
Mix
JEAM
Generation 2000
JEAM&JPVA
Balavoine
Lipstick Polychrome
L'aziza
aMIMIcalement
Une drôle de vie
Christmas
Forget it's winter
Old 01-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Good job Aaron!! And I'll take this opportunity to say that I'm glad these guys are returning and posting again.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-21-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Good job Aaron!! And I'll take this opportunity to say that I'm glad these guys are returning and posting again.
Thanks! Most of it was me saying "SHE LOOKED AND SANG SOOOO AMAZING!" but yeah...

And thanks a ton to Criss_pl for getting the links to each video! Appreciate it!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:18 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Thanks Aaron! Thanks Azhiri! Thanks for the ketchup! I realize I'd missed a lot, but now I know what it all was. Still catching up on the Academia performances!

But really, there's a lot of oldsters who've been reappearing lately besides those mentioned - Fish, Anthem, Cubeface, Puffy, Criss, Toc, & Alex for starters - and then there's Wasabi, who was gone longer than most of us!

And besides those signing in, I bet there's a lot more seniors just "lurking" now to see when any new info about the next record drops. (The suspense is building...) Maybe you could start a signup thread to try to get some of those other "ghosts" to materialize a little...? Maybe offer an e-mail notification dealie that these types would be interested in? Just a suggestion, but you might be surprised!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Thank you for this thread, I realize I have missed some things, and I didn't have the motivation to find out for myself what has happened in the past several months. Thanks Criss for posting links too, I will check them out!

If this new album manages to warm my heart at even a Psychedelices level (and I do think that album was great, don't get me wrong), I may fall in love again. UEDS wasn't bad, but it didn't really touch the heart at all, for me.

And although I don't hold my breath whatsoever for an American show, I hope there is some sort of tour... gah, I want 2008 back.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:13 AM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Thanks Aaronius for the update!
Old 01-23-2012, 04:34 AM

Plan to attract all the lurkers: success!

Jk'n but yeah glad it was useful!
Old 01-23-2012, 01:43 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road
Default A big thank you

Thanks, Aaronius, for starting/ putting this together.
I have been gone a long time, but still lurk occasionally and listen to Alizee daily.
I see I have some reading n viewing to do.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:38 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Yeah. I wish some of the lurk..... I mean "long-timers" would sign-in from time to time. It's really very nice to see that they remained fans of Alizee after all these years. It inspired me and kept me hopeful especially during the lean times. I'm sure it'll do the same to our new members.

Tags
catchup, thread