Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Speaking of which, hey Puff, can you make me an admin? I'll do good things, I promise.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:33 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

We must make a new one now! On her new fb, she joined Alizée forum, and Alizée south africa! We need a group, then let her know it is there so she can join! Lke, asap!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:51 PM

A completely new Facebook group for Alizée America? I mean, sure, but I only a couple of people from here on facebook..

Old 04-08-2010, 04:17 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I vote: Yes.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:29 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I have no computer, an I can't make a group from my phone. Can someone do it? Then post the group name here? Maybe like, Alizée USA? Whether or not many people use facebook does not matter. If some don't, they probably just don't want to share pictures of themselves. But for those of us that are on Fb and would lke a group, there is nothing stopping us, as long as mods/admins approve.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

I'll try to revive the existing one (message sent to Puff).
Old 04-08-2010, 06:45 PM

Make me an admin! I'll try to be just as active on there as I am here.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:08 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Well I think we should still keep the current AAm Facebook page, its just that we need to work on it to revive it, make it attractive, and useful. AAm has alot of material and capacity that can be shared through its Facebook page. One of my suggestions is that we need to decide what logo we will be using from now on. Also, we have many talented members in here that have contributed to the site with their works, we could share their great works (i.e: ImRawdg's, Lefty's compositions, mixes, and versions of Alizee's music). We should upload:
-Music
-Members Works
-Samples of Alizee's music
-Video
-Fan videos made by our members(Scruffy, HRO87,..)
-Clips of her great performances and music videos
-Video footage of AlizeeAmerica with Alizee(2007 Paris & 2010 Private meet)
-Updated News
-News we receive in AAm about her future appearances, interviews, shows, concerts, photoshoots, etc.. any news to be announced to the public.
-AAm Forum News such as contests, updates, donations, etc...
-Photos
-An organized photo album of her different eras, success, triumphs, photoshoots, etc...

The point of all our suggestions is to make the AlizeeAmerica Facebook Page a page where people, fans, and curious people can easily get any updated news and to get them interested in Alizee. This page should be attractive, updated very often, and show that AlizeeAmerica is an active forum that has the latest news and updates of Alizee.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Well I think we should still keep the current AAm Facebook page, its just that we need to work on it to revive it, make it attractive, and useful. AAm has alot of material and capacity that can be shared through its Facebook page. One of my suggestions is that we need to decide what logo we will be using from now on. Also, we have many talented members in here that have contributed to the site with their works, we could share their great works (i.e: ImRawdg's, Lefty's compositions, mixes, and versions of Alizee's music). We should upload:
-Music
-Members Works
-Samples of Alizee's music
-Video
-Fan videos made by our members(Scruffy, HRO87,..)
-Clips of her great performances and music videos
-Video footage of AlizeeAmerica with Alizee(2007 Paris & 2010 Private meet)
-Updated News
-News we receive in AAm about her future appearances, interviews, shows, concerts, photoshoots, etc.. any news to be announced to the public.
-AAm Forum News such as contests, updates, donations, etc...
-Photos
-An organized photo album of her different eras, success, triumphs, photoshoots, etc...

The point of all our suggestions is to make the AlizeeAmerica Facebook Page a page where people, fans, and curious people can easily get any updated news and to get them interested in Alizee. This page should be attractive, updated very often, and show that AlizeeAmerica is an active forum that has the latest news and updates of Alizee.
I agree, this is a great plan. The only photo on the group right now is the one of the letter and the page picture. If any of your friends or a random visitor decides to click on the group and sees a near empty page they might not be so interested. If we upload some more stuff on there, including the Open Letter, we might have something better to present.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:02 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I agree, this is a great plan. The only photo on the group right now is the one of the letter and the page picture. If any of your friends or a random visitor decides to click on the group and sees a near empty page they might not be so interested. If we upload some more stuff on there, including the Open Letter, we might have something better to present.
Yeah unfortunally that's true if any of my friends or random people visit the group it will be almost empty and non-interesting. Whether it be the letter, photos, or any stuff already suggested hope it's done soon so we can have a worthy active updated AlizéeAmerica Facebook Group

Tags
alizee, facebook, fan page, news, videos