Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-19-2013, 10:05 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

You should expect to see them next Thursday or Friday. Most stuff I get from France comes in five to six business days.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:15 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

wohooo! great news! really thanks for this Scruffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
What are the chances of Scruffy opening the box to find the cds signed without the individual names?
I asked myself this many times, but just wait and we will see. And if not personalized, we can be happy still
Old 04-19-2013, 02:53 PM

dvd8869 is on a distinguished road

When I first discovered this forum a few years ago, I was reading post like mine came yesterday mine came today just got mine thank you so much... Then I realized what y'all had done and I was very jealous.. I am so happy to be included on the list this go around. Of course personalized is my wish but if nothing else I am very pleased just to have the autographed CD. Thank you so much scruffy.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:58 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvd8869 View Post
When I first discovered this forum a few years ago, I was reading post like mine came yesterday mine came today just got mine thank you so much... Then I realized what y'all had done and I was very jealous.. I am so happy to be included on the list this go around. Of course personalized is my wish but if nothing else I am very pleased just to have the autographed CD. Thank you so much scruffy.

I first noticed this forum because a really high percentage of Alizée's pics I would look through google images had the AAm url. Then, threads like the autograph session or the donation to JP were more than enough for me to want join in here.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:23 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

Scruffy... when you get a chance, clean out some room in your mail box, I want to send you a personal message.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:08 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
Scruffy... when you get a chance, clean out some room in your mail box, I want to send you a personal message.
Send to his email
Old 04-22-2013, 07:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Good news, bad news.
The cds arrived today, but they weren't personalized.
Something I worried about too is they arrived in a pretty flimsy box. There were a few cd cases and dvd cases that were cracked, but altogether, it wasn't too bad.
It was pretty disappointing. Last time, we had to go through the trouble of removing the inner sleeve of the cd, then having her sign it, then re-installing it. That took some time. This time it looked like all she had to do was open up the cover and sign them, which she did, but she didn't personalize them. Now she has had a busy schedule, so I will let people read into it what they want. If members here don't want the cds because they weren't personalized, just let me know. I'm sure I will be able to sell them.
I thought it might be a case that the folder I included got lost in the shuffle, but it was right in the middle of the box, when I opened it up.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:12 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Hey they were signed and we can be grateful for that.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:20 PM

moose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Good news, bad news.
The cds arrived today, but they weren't personalized.
Something I worried about too is they arrived in a pretty flimsy box. There were a few cd cases and dvd cases that were cracked, but altogether, it wasn't too bad.
It was pretty disappointing. Last time, we had to go through the trouble of removing the inner sleeve of the cd, then having her sign it, then re-installing it. That took some time. This time it looked like all she had to do was open up the cover and sign them, which she did, but she didn't personalize them. Now she has had a busy schedule, so I will let people read into it what they want. If members here don't want the cds because they weren't personalized, just let me know. I'm sure I will be able to sell them.
I thought it might be a case that the folder I included got lost in the shuffle, but it was right in the middle of the box, when I opened it up.

Doesn't matter, signed is signed!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 PM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

With the quantity of CDs and the fact that she has had very limited downtime, I didn't really expect them to be personalized. I'm just very grateful that she took the time to sign them, at all, seeing how busy she has been. I can't wait to have mine!