Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée - Medley Les Vainqueurs

watch this. Hope u haven't seen it before. Translations are greatly appreciated.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJBYP0EbO_w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJBYP0EbO_w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by nurvonic; 12-31-2006 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: just a minor edit ;)
Old 12-31-2006, 12:22 PM

Luc is on a distinguished road

Great video. Here are the download-links for the HQ-version, uploaded by Dandy.
Alizée - 2003-12-31 - Performance - Jeam, Japva, Acc, Moi Lolita - Medley Les Vainqueurs (by R Spark) - HQ.mpg - 280 MB
Part1: http://rapidshare.de/files/16921304/...part1.rar.html
Part2: http://rapidshare.de/files/16921315/...part2.rar.html
Part3: http://rapidshare.de/files/16920883/...part3.rar.html

As far as I know there are no subtitles for this video
Old 12-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Merci Luc.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:53 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Whoa..first time watching this one! Manifique!!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

first, I sing abundant praise to aFrenchie!

here is the translation:

The Conqueror’s Medley

We will welcome a young lady who decided to spend her 31st of December with us, I hope you have a good night at your house. And it’s a young lady full of talent but you know her for sure, you’ve seen her in quite a few TV shows, we can say that 2003 is a very important year for her, it was the year of her 1st Olympia, the year of her first tour, that finished at the Zenith in Paris, last January the 17th. Um, last year, her first CD received the World Music Awards. It’s too bad that Jamel will no longer be there to translate but that means that it’s her who sold the most discs abroad, 4 000 000 Gourmandises. Her new CD is called My Electric Currents, she tours everywhere, in the whole world, in Russia, in Israel, in Poland, in Austria, in Germany, in Japan, in Italy, in England, in Holland (it’s possible to see the show, she tells me), in Spain too, everywhere better than Tintin, the French Lolita enthralls both young and old, here is Alizée with a Medley of her hottest hits. Alizée!

[the songs]

Jean-Luc Delarue : Good evening Alizée ! Are you doing well?
Alizée : Yes, very well.
JLD : Yes, very well. You’re always doing alright, Alizée. What is your dearest wish for your 20th birthday ?
Alizée : For my 20th birthday, um, let it be the same year as my 19th, because I’ve had an extraordinary year, and I hope that this unfolds in the same way, but maybe even better
JLD : What is your biggest memory from this year?
Alizée : This year? Um, it’s the Olympia, quite simply. My first time on the stage.
Guest? : It seems that Alizée in Japan, that was quite a riot
Alizée : Yes, I was in Japan, yes because in fact I made an ad there, and it’s like that that it started, that it left, and that it continues all the time.
JLD : It was a beautiful year, 2003, for you, in all cases, we celebrated the Conquerors of the Year this evening, altogether, on France2, tonight. We wish you a beautiful 2004. Do you make New Years Resolutions?
Alizée : Yes, chocolate, that’s it. But if not,
JLD : You are very wise ? We will tell your daddy and mommy who watch you from Corsica that you are very wise ?
Alizée : No no I’m wise, that’s ok
JLD : Daniela, what is the resolution that you will make for 2004 that you will not keep ?
Daniela : Um, um, I think to do sit-ups ?
JLD : To do sit-ups ! Thank you Daniela ! I wish you a happy year, I wish you a happy year, Alizée, thank you for being with us. 2004 will be the year of 20 years of our Lolita.

le français - I will admit I made a massive amount of mistakes with this one! Delarue speaks like a TGV whose driver has a lead foot. I did this myself for exercise, and then aFrenchie came with his ouragan of a red pen The following includes his corrections.

Medley les Vainqueurs

On va accueillir une jeune femme qui a décidé de passer son 31 avec vous, j’espère que vous passez une bonne soirée chez vous. Et c’est une jeune femme pleine de talent mais vous la connaissez, évidemment, vous l'avez vue dans pas mal d’émissions, on peut dire que 2003 est une année très importante pour elle, ça a été l’année de son premier Olympia, l’année de sa première tournée, qui se terminera au Zénith de Paris, le 17 janvier prochain. Euh, l’an dernier, son premier disque a reçu le World Music Awards. C’est dommage que Jamel ne soit plus là pour traduire mais ça veut dire que c’est elle qui a vendu le plus de disques à l’étranger, 4 000 000 de Gourmandises. Son nouveau disque s’appelle Mes Courants Électriques, elle tourne partout dans le monde entier, en Russie, en Israël, en Pologne, en Autriche, en Allemagne, au Japon, en Italie, en Angleterre, en Hollande (on peut voir l’émission, elle me dit), en Espagne également, partout mieux que Tintin, la French Lolita enflamme les 7 à 77 ans, voici Alizée avec un Medley de ses meilleurs succès. Alizée !

[les chansons]

Jean-Luc Delarue : Bonsoir Alizée ! Ça va ?
Alizée : Oui, très bien.
JLD : Oui, très bien. Ça va toujours bien, Alizée. Quel est ton vœu le plus cher pour tes vingt ans ?
Alizée : Pour mes vingt ans, ben que ce soit la même année que mes dix-neuf ans, parce que j’ai passé une année extraordinaire, et j’espère que ça se passera de la même manière, mais, peut-être encore mieux
JLD : Quel est le plus grand souvenir de cette année ?
Alizée : Cette année ? Ben, c’est l’Olympia, tout simplement. Mes premiers pas sur scène.
Guest? : Il paraît qu’Alizée au Japon, c’est l’émeute.
Alizée : Oui, j’ai été au Japon, oui puisque en fait j’ai tourné une pub là-bas, et c’est comme ça que ça a commencé, que c’est parti, et que ça continue toujours.
JLD : Ça a été une belle année, 2003, pour toi, en tout cas, on célébrait les Vainqueurs de l’Année dans cette soirée, tous ensemble, sur France2, ce soir. On te souhaite une belle année 2004. Est-ce que tu fais des résolutions généralement quand une nouvelle année commence ?
Alizée : Ouais, le chocolat, c’est tout. Mais sinon,
JLD : Tu es très sage ? On va le dire à ton papa et ta maman qui te regardent de Corse que tu es très sage ?
Alizée : Non non je suis sage, ça va
JLD : Daniela, quelle est la résolution que tu vas faire pour 2004 que tu ne tiendras pas ?
Daniela : Euh, euh, je pense faire des abdos !
JLD : Faire des abdos ! Merci Daniela ! Bonne année, bonne année à toi Alizée, merci d’avoir été avec nous. 2004 sera l’année des 20 ans de notre Lolita.

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 01-09-2007 at 05:54 PM..
Old 01-09-2007, 05:44 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

GC, you can also post the French version (if you still have it) because some people told me they were interested by it too. And like I told you, following Delarue speaking at his pace is quite an exercise