Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2006, 03:15 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANAKI View Post
this is why i wouldn't want to do that you feel like shit afterwards
Plus the idea of Ali hating me? *shiver* Wouldn't be the same for me, listening to her music and whatnot.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 09-17-2006, 05:22 AM

mini.mac is on a distinguished road

Man! My heart will be pounding so hard, that I think I couldn't even talk to her. Maybe even fainted.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Why are we talking about Alizee's break up, that too in my post.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:33 AM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
Why are we talking about Alizee's break up, that too in my post.
Idon't know it is just one of those types of conversations that just develop into a different one

Old 09-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

To the original topic - I'm not big on fantasies anymore, but I'll indulge a little just for you guys

......If I were sitting next to her on a plane I would forget everything I've ever heard about her and try to talk to her as any other person. It's not fair to start a conversation with her when I know all her answers, but she doesn't know a thing about me. I suppose what a famous person desires most of all is to be approached and talked to like a normal person. Some people think she deserves to be somehow put above everyone else, but if you think that everyone deserves a chance to be treated nicely, it works out fine and wouldn't matter anyway.
......For all I know, not much sets her apart from anyone else, of course she is beautiful, but I can't focus on that for reason to spark up a conversation, I don't want her to think I'm some shallow dweeb. I want to get a chance to know this girl sitting next to me, not the "Alizée" image I see in videos. I won't particularly hide that I am a fan, if I were ever to lie or be decietful towards Alizée, it would most certainly be the last thing I would do in this world. Somewhere I'd let it out that I am hugely a fan, and tell her thanks for all the wonderful occasions she has enriched my life. When she figures "Oh, so you DID know who I am", I can reply with "Yes, I have been head over heels in love with you every day of my life, but I wanted to know for myself who this person really is."
......I won't ask for an autograph, what's the point? If I met her, I would know I met her, I should be able to live on with the memory, who do I need proof for?
......In any conversation, the listener is always more important than the speaker, I would not talking to suit my own needs or "get in" with this wonder woman, I would genuinely want her to feel at ease and enjoy the company. Hopefully, she will be getting some bit of happiness from the conversation too.
......Most of all, I would try not to bore her or just be an attention whore talking for myself, I'd want to perk her up. I can talk to a girl for days about deep feelings and about all about the mysteries of the universe, but what really metters is that she feels up and happy by the end of the whole ordeal, then the deeper messages will have no trouble to show themselves. She is there, I am here, just by making a small connection in some way, we establish a bond that cannot be denied through any amount of science or over any length of time. I affect her life, and she affects mine, one can only hope it is a positive one. I can talk deep for days, but in life it's important to laugh. If she leaves that plane with a smile, my mission is accomplished.

In short, I reeely want to meet tha MF Alizée on tha MF plane!
Old 09-21-2006, 06:33 PM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
To the original topic - I'm not big on fantasies anymore, but I'll indulge a little just for you guys

......If I were sitting next to her on a plane I would forget everything I've ever heard about her and try to talk to her as any other person. It's not fair to start a conversation with her when I know all her answers, but she doesn't know a thing about me. I suppose what a famous person desires most of all is to be approached and talked to like a normal person. Some people think she deserves to be somehow put above everyone else, but if you think that everyone deserves a chance to be treated nicely, it works out fine and wouldn't matter anyway.
......For all I know, not much sets her apart from anyone else, of course she is beautiful, but I can't focus on that for reason to spark up a conversation, I don't want her to think I'm some shallow dweeb. I want to get a chance to know this girl sitting next to me, not the "Alizée" image I see in videos. I won't particularly hide that I am a fan, if I were ever to lie or be decietful towards Alizée, it would most certainly be the last thing I would do in this world. Somewhere I'd let it out that I am hugely a fan, and tell her thanks for all the wonderful occasions she has enriched my life. When she figures "Oh, so you DID know who I am", I can reply with "Yes, I have been head over heels in love with you every day of my life, but I wanted to know for myself who this person really is."
......I won't ask for an autograph, what's the point? If I met her, I would know I met her, I should be able to live on with the memory, who do I need proof for?
......In any conversation, the listener is always more important than the speaker, I would not talking to suit my own needs or "get in" with this wonder woman, I would genuinely want her to feel at ease and enjoy the company. Hopefully, she will be getting some bit of happiness from the conversation too.
......Most of all, I would try not to bore her or just be an attention whore talking for myself, I'd want to perk her up. I can talk to a girl for days about deep feelings and about all about the mysteries of the universe, but what really metters is that she feels up and happy by the end of the whole ordeal, then the deeper messages will have no trouble to show themselves. She is there, I am here, just by making a small connection in some way, we establish a bond that cannot be denied through any amount of science or over any length of time. I affect her life, and she affects mine, one can only hope it is a positive one. I can talk deep for days, but in life it's important to laugh. If she leaves that plane with a smile, my mission is accomplished.

In short, I reeely want to meet tha MF Alizée on tha MF plane!
oh yeah just a little I can see that

Old 09-21-2006, 06:43 PM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
i would pretend to fall asleep .. and snuggle up real close to her, hopefully she will be too polite to wake me up
haha, forget introductions, lets snuggle.

I have no idea what I'd do... Probably try my best not to make a complete fool of myself.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:27 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

i would..shove her in my carry-on baggage, while being gentle of course, sneak off the plane w/ her and we would become best friends while she lived in my house(willingly of course) and she would wake me up in the morning, singing l'important....i'm not gonna go much farther with this because im sure you all don't wanna hear about alizee making a smoothie =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
i would..shove her in my carry-on baggage, while being gentle of course, sneak off the plane w/ her and we would become best friends while she lived in my house(willingly of course) and she would wake me up in the morning, singing l'important....i'm not gonna go much farther with this because im sure you all don't wanna hear about alizee making a smoothie =)
And then we find out that Alizee has gone missing and trace her to your house. Then you will find the whole army of Alizee America infront of your house with Patton still inside his tank ready to bomb your front house door and rest ready with all the weapons they can find to beat you up( who knows JC might might be right at the front)!
Old 09-21-2006, 09:28 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
And then we find out that Alizee has gone missing and trace her to your house. Then you will find the whole army of Alizee America infront of your house with Patton still inside his tank ready to bomb your front house door and rest ready with all the weapons they can find to beat you up( who knows JC might might be right at the front)!
We would use the tank more for demoralizing purposes... that would scary the shit out of anyone. We would use flashbangs or something. Or try to snipe bob (tranquilize him of course) then destroy the front door, come rushing in grab Alizee, and duck tape bob up. Sounds like a plan...