sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Just love the way she says "merci" in last
Old 03-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
Just love the way she says "merci" in last
Yah I noticed HD was on and that's why it was slow...but yah I loved the shoulder shrug that came with the cute little "merci:
Old 03-17-2010, 09:57 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yah I noticed HD was on and that's why it was slow...but yah I loved the shoulder shrug that came with the cute little "merci:
I loved the pony tail too
Old 03-18-2010, 02:15 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Aww... I can't watch the video since it's private

-

Nevermind, didn't see the vimeo link.

I've noticed she's been hiding the foreheadzée lately... though I quite dig the pony tail.
I hate youtube! I don't know why youtube marked my video as private :S
I changed it 6 hrs ago to public but it still doesn't work...

forget it... I removed my video and replaced it...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 03-18-2010 at 02:19 AM..
Old 03-25-2010, 01:51 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Thanks to *.Jareny from AL

Dix années ont passé depuis le tube mondial "Moi, Lolita". Alizée, 25 ans, débarque au studio avec sa fille, un grand sac plein de poupées Barbie à la main, petite marinière chic et sous-veste marine ultra-classique. Frange impeccable. Petit sourire mutin.

En poche, un album tout neuf qui sort le 29 mars "Une enfant du siècle". Produit par Institubes, il pose le débat pour une minorité d'oreilles exigeantes. Pour les autres, Institubes est LE label parisien électro du moment : plus hype, tu meurs. Je ne connais pas Institubes. Je pense connaître un peu Alizée. Deux ou trois choses que je sais d'elle, en vrac : elle est une star au Mexique, elle a été produite par Mylène Farmer, elle a démarré très jeune en jouant sur son image sexy et puis voilà tout.

Le studio feutré, tout bleu, silencieux, nous accueille. Je tente de trouver ma place sur ce fauteuil rouge trois frois trop grand pour moi. Je dois l'impressionner, avec mes deux bras collés aux accoudoirs, car je la sens en retrait, un peu tendue. Cela s'estompe au fur et à mesure de l'entretien. Elle se détend. Moi aussi. Un peu trop : je confonds les magazines, les couvertures. Pas grave.

Un vrai petit bout de femme, une vraie maman, une vraie chanteuse, aussi. Il faut voir l'univers arty qu'elle a choisi pour les titres pointus de l'album. Et ses références sombres à Edie Sedgwick. Elle balaye en un instant mes questions inquisitrices sur cette inspiration surprenante. Les remarques des fans mexicains la font éclater de rire, plusieurs fois. Elle me confie qu'on utilise son image, sans son accord, dans de nombreux pays d'Amérique du Sud pour des publicités sur l'orthodontie dans la presse régionale. Elle trouve ça amusant. "Je ne vais pas attaquer, tout de même, ce serait ridicule".

Elle s'en va, charmeuse, charmante.
C'était ma première invitée.

Il va falloir faire quelque chose pour ses canapés, non ?
Rendez-vous dans quinze jours pour le prochain numéro.

SOURCE: http://plus.lefigaro.fr/video/alizee...0100325-158484

EDIT: ↧↧↧↧sorry Dude I work with what I have haha, YouTube shall do for the time being....(looking for a file :P)↧↧↧

Last edited by Alex; 03-25-2010 at 01:59 PM..
Old 03-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

i want actual files not youtube

---------------------------------------------------

Old 03-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

OMG THEY ACTUALLY PICKED MY QUESTION !!!!

4:55 !@!!!!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Wink files anyone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
i want actual files not youtube
Miss Alizée by Feraunger:
http://rapidshare.com/files/36882110..._FerAunger.mp4

Alizée sur un canape rouge:
http://rapidshare.com/files/36881930...ap___rouge.mp4
Old 03-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
OMG THEY ACTUALLY PICKED MY QUESTION !!!!

4:55 !@!!!!
This is really cool !

TDM, could you translate for us your question and the answer? I'm having trouble making out what the interviewer is saying (though I think I got the first part) and I would like to make sure I'm understanding the answer.

It would be greatly appreciated !
Old 03-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Here is the question exactly as I posted it on the site of Le Figaro :

Quote:
Bonjour Alizée!

J'ai dix-huit ans, je suis américain, et j'habite la ville de Pittsburgh. Vu que ce sera un album inspiré d'Edie Sedgwick, The Factory, etc., je voulais savoir si tu étais jamais passée par le Musée d'Andy Warhol à Pittsburgh pendant tes séjours aux Etats-Unis?

Bien à toi,
Marcus
Quote:
Hello Alizée!

I'm eighteen years old, an American, and I live in Pittsburgh. Seeing as this album is inspired by Edie Sedgwick, The Factory, etc., I wanted to know if you had ever happened to visit the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh during your travels to the US?

Best wishes,
Marcus
Not thinking that there was a chance my question might actually be picked out of hundreds, I wrote it very quickly without bother to realize that she might be left sitting there thinking, "Hein, Pittsburgh? C'quoi ça?" The answer to which, of course, is that Warhol was born here, buried here, and the majority of his works reside in this museum.

Poor Alizée didn't quite know what to do with my question, lol...

Quote:
Intervieweur: Une dernière question, euh, j'en ai une qui me fait rire parce que j'ai vu ça: Je suis américain, j'ai dix-huit ans, j'habite Pittsburgh, et je voulais savoir si vous êtes passée par le Musée Andy Warhol lors de vos séjours aux US, et ça vous a inspiré votre album.

Alizée: Euh--

Intervieweur: Ça lui fera plaisir si vous lui répondez.

Alizée: Euh, je vais lui répondre. Je ne suis jamais allée au musée. En même temps lorsque je voyage, c'est rarement pour les vacances et j'ai tellement voyagé, tellement parcouru de pays, et j'ai tellement... la frustration de ne pas pouvoir, voilà, me promener et profiter du pays ou de la ville que je visite. Après, c'est vrai que, non j'suis déjà fascinée par New York, j'aime beaucoup cette ville. Y'a rien que la Factory, c'est tellement, pour moi, énorme de pouvoir faire un atelier où des dizaines d'artistes qui sortent de là, on en parle pendant des années. Et tout ce qui sort de là est bien. J'aimerais tellement qu'il se passe encore des choses comme ça.
Quote:
Interviewer: One final question, I have one that made me laugh because I saw this: I’m an American, I’m eighteen years old, I live in Pittsburgh, and I wanted to know if you ever happened to visit the Andy Warhol Museum during your travels to the US. And that inspired your album.

Alizée: Uh--

Interviewer: He’d be happy if you answered him.

Alizée: Uh, I’ll answer. I never went to the museum. At the same time, when I travel, it's hardly ever for vacation, and I’ve gone so many places, traveled across so many countries, and I... the frustration of not being able to simply walk about and enjoy the country or the city that I’m visiting. Otherwise, I’m truly fascinated by New York, I really love this city. If only the Factory, it’s amazing to me that they were able to create a studio where the tens of artists that come from it are still being talked about years later. And everything from there is great. I’d love for there to be things like that still happening today.
There are a few parts that I'm unsure of, especially the underlined bit. Could anyone help to (correctly hear and) interpret this line?

I still haven't heard anything from the website itself about receiving the signed album, which is why I submitted my name for the signing which Scruffy will be attending.

Last edited by Toc De Mac; 03-28-2010 at 12:09 AM..