Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Why should she go out there and hand some trophy out to the winner when all she would've probably got was booooos???

Where were all those people who voted for her on last years DALS???

I'll tell you they really don't care about her and it's just another reason why her Blonde album flopped!!!

She's smart enough to know that though but I don't think she really cares about it too much.. especially now that she's in love!!!

Haha love can do strange things to anyone.. I mean it's basically a chemical imbalance in the brain and women have small brains anyway.. it's science!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-05-2014, 03:12 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Holy crock, my beautiful baby is losing her mind. A few more histrionics like this and Gregoire will be walking out the door. This is going to make it difficult for her to join the Danse avec les stars tour. I think the pressure of her failing career is getting to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
^^

Why should she go out there and hand some trophy out to the winner when all she would've probably got was booooos???

Why would anyone boo Alizee for handing out a trophy? I can't imagine that. Although she's been criticized for some of her professional decisions, most people really like Alizee.

m4thematiqu3s thanks for the article translation. As an English speaking person, I'd like to say, You did a great job.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...29bd39dc667692

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-05-2014 at 03:51 AM..