Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road
Default Yes, I made another song

I just finished my new song, another "medley", this one consisting of Amelie M'a Dit and A Contre Courant.

The layout is similar to the Toc De Mac/PLP combination I made back in June. My goal was to keep this under 10 minutes, which this time I attained. And, by popular demand (from a few people anyway), I also threw in another snippet of a song at the very end, I'll bet some of you can guess what it is before even hearing it. So that's the little surprise for people who requested it.

Download it here:
Amelie and A Contre Courant

I also remastered all of my songs except for J'En Ai Marre. I will list the new download links and also any specific changes that were made.

Toc De Mac/PLP: Lightly remastered, re-recorded drums
Idealiser: Remastered, re-recorded drums (the original may be preferred, though)
Lilly Town: Remastered, re-recorded beginning piano

So there you go. I am also making a Myspace which is here. But it's definitely incomplete, I have no idea how to use Myspace.