I finally got what I want...some peace and quiet
Old 02-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Justin

Sorry.

I remembered the Christmas tweet also today. She could be referring to anybody if what that magazine said is true about A and J being "officially" separated. That's the first time I've ever heard that. I'm wondering if they have that information on good authority or if they're using it to stir the pot? Do we know that this is a credible magazine?

It's all just really strange in my opinion.

Also, the "Real Men Don't Buy Girls" signs are for the Demi and Ashton Foundation, which raises awareness and works against the industry (and acceptance of said industry) of child prostitution and child sex slavery. I believe the idea is for male celebrities, as role models to males and being "real men" themselves, to post these pictures of themselves with signs. Alizee is showing her support
That makes sense, thank you for clearing that up for me!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Oh come on, guys !. It's hard enough for him to saw painfull rumours on every magazine, and now we suspect him to have been with a prostitute ! What next? Suspect him of beating her ? Stop the bashing ! !
I think he was joking ..........

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-19-2012 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-19-2012, 07:06 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

And honestly at this point, I think we have covered most scenarios, lobsters included.

We just need to wait and see what happenes. We all have ideas, and it seems we can find evidence for just about all of them. So really all we can do, is just wait and see.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:57 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
And honestly at this point, I think we have covered most scenarios, lobsters included.

Yes, and we´ll be ready when that time comes...

Talking seriously, when i first read about all of this, it affected me more than i expected. And the funny thing is that i know it is silly. Because these things are inevitable things to happen. She is an adult and we all have relationships, times of happiness, and hard times. And we all have to deal with that, no matter if you are a celeb, fan... or a lobster.

I feel better now, cause either way her relationship with Jeremy is very strong or it finished some time ago. And that means, in the worst case scenario, that the bad moments of that break up happened time ago, and not right now.
In fact we all were saying how well she did in LE, we know she is very active in Twitter and with the fans(maybe more than ever), and we know she goes out, she takes her daughter to the cinema, etc... That is not the behaviour of a person who is depressed or sad after finishing a relation...

As for her daughter, if they "divorce", does not mean that she has to suffer at all. She is very loved, her family have money to take well care of her, and for all we know good principles from her mother to grow up with and being well educated. So i don't see any drama in that matter...

After all this dust sets, what we have is a very active artist, who just showed everybody at LE that she is in form and ready to go ahead even stronger with the new album. Looks like she is in the spot again, followed by the media, and by a lot of fans in the social networks...
It is not a bad situation considering that some months ago, we shared fears of her having another child and put an end to her music career.

The thing we all hope now is that the music in her new album is good and then we will be talking in a couple of years time about 2012 being the year that finally put her back where she belongs.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Hey!... This just in from Voici.... Alizée sings and dances!... lets talk about that!

Old 02-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Hey!... This just in from Voici.... Alizée sings and dances!... lets talk about that!
Nooooooo way ... you cant be serious!!!! lol
New from Voici; Alizee's name literally translates to "death by Chinese water torture"

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Nooooooo way ... you cant be serious!!!! lol
New from Voici; Alizee's name literally translates to "death by Chinese water torture"
OMG! It came from Voici so it has to be true!!!

Old 02-19-2012, 10:04 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
In my eyes, it doesn't matter what state or what country or what church, temple, mosque or religous institution a couple gets married in, the marriage ends the day they stop loving each other and with that I'm assuming what may have been one party's choice to end it in the beginning, is now both party's choices.

If this rumor is true, of course it's Annily who will be hurt the most by it. Should they stay together for her sake to maintain a family image for her? I don't think so. I've seen relationships like that before and it's so obvious what's going on...

This also could be a delayed version of the 7 year itch. Maybe after spending some time apart, they'll come to their senses and get back together.

This is not a 7-year itch. This is it. Get used to it. Alizée is a single woman again.

You are right that Annily is the most vulnerable. This could explain why they tried to maintain things as long as they did.

Scruffy, your video is priceless, as are those from all that shared their efforts with us (Jenny, RMJ, etc.).

Looking back at the videos of LE, it is pretty clear that something is going on, and MANY know about it. For example, look at the wedding scene, as she is walking up a couple of comments are made to her. Yes, each individual interaction can be interpreted in many ways. However, look at them all and you see a clear trend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Ummmm ............ NO! You are right that their marriage doesn't count in France but you are wrong in the context in which you said it. Legally, it doesn't count but in terms of commitment and love it still counts in France ... she does wear her ring!
The ring is irrelevant. It could simply be a way of trying to maintain a sense of normalcy in Annily's world. As long as she wore the ring sometimes, questions would not be asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post

I feel better now, cause either way her relationship with Jeremy is very strong or it finished some time ago. And that means, in the worst case scenario, that the bad moments of that break up happened time ago, and not right now.
I think it finished some time ago - perhaps even a couple of years ago. If it was recent, she would not be in any condition to jump into a new one yet.

Quote:
In fact we all were saying how well she did in LE, we know she is very active in Twitter and with the fans(maybe more than ever), and we know she goes out, she takes her daughter to the cinema, etc... That is not the behaviour of a person who is depressed or sad after finishing a relation...

As for her daughter, if they "divorce", does not mean that she has to suffer at all. She is very loved, her family have money to take well care of her, and for all we know good principles from her mother to grow up with and being well educated. So i don't see any drama in that matter...
Exactly!

I, for one, am happy for her. Allow me to suggest that Alizee America formally voice it's support to her (as she steps into this new phase of her life). I'm sure she can use all the positive energy we can send her way right now.

Last edited by Rev; 02-20-2012 at 03:35 AM..
Old 02-19-2012, 10:07 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Fantastic! I think I may write a book and use that as the cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
Allow me to suggest that Alizee America formally voice it's support to her as she steps into this new phase of her life.
Hearing her fans wish her luck may be nice, but we shouldn't say anything until we have 100% facts.

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-19-2012 at 10:34 PM..
Old 02-19-2012, 10:33 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

There's nothing wrong with it. People grow apart and I don't think anyone wants Alizee to be in a loveless relationship. People separate all the time, even with children, and they manage just fine.

I know Alizee is pretty good at keeping her life private, but it's just odd that Jeremy has appeared to be mostly absent from her life the past couple years.

Tags
lobster hunters