HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

I want an Alizée mousepad
Old 12-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
I want an Alizée mousepad
I'll trade my Alizée mousepad to Alizée !
Old 12-17-2006, 03:13 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

I just put in an order for the one on amazon.ca... will wait and see what it turns out to be. It won't ship until after X-mas, so it'll be a while, but whatever. If the picture is right, this is most certainly the Korean version - the Taiwanese version has Chinese writing in place of "Mes Courant Electriques" and should have been blatantly obvious to anybody entering it initially. Again assuming the cover pictures are correct, it's interesting to note they have the Japanese version as well.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:23 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
I also love Alizee's accent in I'm Fed Up... its sublte but precious. The part that gets me every time is how she says "water" by actually pronouncing the "t" as /t/. Any native english speaker (that I've ever heard) converts this to a /d/ or what is called in phonetics a "flap" (similar in almsot any medial "t" like "bottle," "throttle," etc.). Anyway, all that phonetics speak asside, I just think it's cute as hell. She's trying so hard to get the pronunciation right, that she ends up over shooting.
I know, right? Soo cute!

Last edited by rwd716; 12-17-2006 at 06:56 PM..
Old 12-17-2006, 04:52 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road
Default What was it like?

Just doing some late night Alizee Video watching and something came across my mind.....

Late last year, 2005, i stumbled across Alizee while playing a PC game. People where mentioning her name, so i looked it up..and was hooked. Its too bad that i 'found' her during her hiatus. I would have loved to experience first hand the fever of Alizee during her popularity in Europe during early 2000 to 2004.

Did anyone here experience Alizee in Europe during that time? If so, what was it like???.

Whether watching her on TV? Buying her CDs in Europe? Going to her Live Concert throughout Europe? What was it like seeing her on TV performing J'en Ai Marre for the first after a long absence? Here in the US, when a performer is hot...movies, music, or TV...we tend to saturate the public with that person's persona...ie, britney spears. Did that happen in Europe?..mainly France?
Old 12-17-2006, 04:59 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

I wasn't part of that, but my expert powers of observation lead me to the assumption that it was the cat's pajamas.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:00 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

man i started almost the same exact thread. then it went off topic and people started talking about international versions of alizee cds haha.

but no i wasnt fan back during her active career. although i wish i was but i might have lost interest somewhere around 2005/early 2006. im guessing it was a very exciting time when she came back in 2003 with JEM for all the oldschool fans.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:42 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Default Have Alizee? Will travel.

JCC,

I think most people on this website have discovered Alizee during her hiatus. It's okay, I know what you mean. Let's face it, we are hooked to this amazing singer by first watching/listening to her on a small PC screen.

Watching Alizee in concert must have been totally unreal. I think if she were to have another concert nowadays, there would be a lot of people traveling across the globe to see her.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:18 AM

Seapaddler is on a distinguished road

The En Concert DVD on a projection screen and home theater system is the friggin best.

Hiby you can get mouse pads at that Poster website, any poster image can be put on a mouse pad. Under each poster is a link for mousepad instead.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
I think if she were to have another concert nowadays, there would be a lot of people traveling across the globe to see her.
QFT (and the rest of the ten letters)