Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-04-2011, 07:33 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

When you try to promote AAm to new people in Youtube who just watched her JEAM video, but couldn't post 'coz Youtube keeps giving you "Error, try again" error!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:01 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

You're not sorry
Old 01-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Yeah, just look at that rectangle's face. It's almost as if you inconvenienced him rather than the other way around! He's mocking you!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-04-2011, 08:31 PM
>9K

Yeah, I'm trying pretty hard right now not to hit that thing in it's face... I don't want to break my laptop so I'm gonna leave this thread for now.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:56 PM

Srd93 is on a distinguished road

-When my neighbors think my drumming is too loud so I can't actually drum without pads on them. :*(
Old 01-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_803908.html

I must have been born under a lucky star. No, seriously, I am so grateful, each and every day, to whatever heavenly forces may be that prevented me from ending up like one of these prebubescent psychos, and dropped me off safe and sound in the (at least somewhat) normal crowd. Yes, they are just twitter updates, but it's a subtle indication that my generation is becoming increasingly unstable as technology advances and anonymity takes over. I feel sorry in advance for my children and grandchildren because if this trend continues, they will have to live in a world shaped in these people's image.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

I must have been born under a lucky star. No, seriously, I am so grateful, each and every day, to whatever heavenly forces may be that prevented me from ending up like one of these prebubescent psychos, and dropped me off safe and sound in the (at least somewhat) normal crowd. Yes, they are just twitter updates, but it's a subtle indication that my generation is becoming increasingly unstable as technology advances and anonymity takes over. I feel sorry in advance for my children and grandchildren because if this trend continues, they will have to live in a world shaped in these people's image.
Wow! Amazing how deranged people can be! And how dare they! I love Selena Gomez! I'm even planning on buying one of her CDs soon ^_^

As for the technological part of your post, I assume you are posting using your iPhone which really makes you no better, as I type this on my iPod touch

Old 01-04-2011, 11:59 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

how awesome i am and then expecting people to understand how great i am and how much better i am than everyone when they don't it's really hard.

but seriously, when people generally don't understand a VERY basic concept it calculus, like when a+b is the same thing as a drawn out version of A+B it's like...COME ON
Old 01-05-2011, 01:06 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Dear...... god......... what is wrong with people......

and yes, be very grateful......

I'm sure my stalker alone sent her like 60+ messages
Old 01-05-2011, 04:05 PM
>9K

Quote:

I'm sure some of the comments were just poor jokes by some people. Others, probably true... Yeah, the whole anonymity of things things these days does get kind of annoying. I'm not going to put myself out there in the open with all of my information, but I'm not going to make some fake name and start stuff with people. At times, I despise today's generation because of this. I find that most kids today have little to no respect for those older than they are or anyone at all. I have freaking elementary kids that try to stare me down! Seriously?! When I was younger, I hardly ever looked a high schooler in the eye that I didn't know or wasn't talking to. I had respect for the older kids and some fear as well. It's not like that anymore. Myself, I'm a pretty strong guy and even the middle school kids that knew this would mouth me or try to stare me down. It's like this for several other friends I have, some of which are pretty big guys. I have enough self respect for myself not to actually give these kids a reason to be afraid of me, that and I'm not stupid enough to beat up or scare some kid. I don't want to be feared though, I would just like a little respect. And the kids who don't have it in them to be so openly disrespectful have the convenience to be disrespectful on the web or through a phone while remaining anonymous. I don't know, maybe the kids around me were like that when I was younger and I didn't notice it. Either way, people need to start having a little more respect. I guess all that can really be said is, kids these days