Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-08-2011, 08:18 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

i think wee need to make chances for alizee like using the remixes while you go to the gym i was thinking about entering a spl competition qith alizee songs XD
Old 01-08-2011, 08:38 PM

Srd93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
Yeah I kinda keep my fandom to myself, and my friends, nobody in my family knows
Nobody in my family knows I like her either... I feel they'll all make fun of me. Plus it'd be just kind of awkward discussing some random French singer with my parents :/

I tried talking to my friends about her, not as a crazy fan, but just from a purely musical stand point. But, because she sings in French, none of them are willing to listen to more than a few songs. It's a shame people are so ignorant that they can't appreciate good music even if it is in a different language.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Just goes to show no reason to keep Alizee to ourselves.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:21 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Well, I gave my brother an En Concert DVD for Christmas. I'll see him again next month. Can't wait to hear from him!
Old 01-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Oh, I actually got my sister to like a few of her songs so everytime one of them goes on when she has her iPod playing on the speakers, I pause my music to listen

Old 01-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Oh, I actually got my sister to like a few of her songs so everytime one of them goes on when she has her iPod playing on the speakers, I pause my music to listen
My sister is a member of AAm
Enough said
Old 01-10-2011, 06:25 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
When I saw the thread title for the second time I thought to myself "Well duh her music is circulating! It's shared illegally a ton! Especially in Mexico and that is why she got so popular!"

I'm glad your Uncle actually bought the CD...
Well my uncle is not from Mexico. When I stated that he sent my aunt some Alizee stuff what I meant by that is, he sent her a disk with various live performances and music videos of different artists but the first couple vids were of Alizee. So suffice it to say he did not send her any MP3's of Alizée. To be honest I don't know if he has any MP3's or even an actual CD of Alizée I will have to ask him.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

I've had all my friends and family listen to Alizée. I just call it some "French music I like". My neandrathal male friends don't like it, but the women in my life enjoy it. Actually, the song they seem to like the most is her live cover of La Javanaise with nothing but a guitar backing her up.... which is why I think that she should do an album of music like that. I never, EVER show anyone her videos. Her beauty and sexy clouds peoples perceptions... and that's not her anymore.

South and Central America seems to have got quite a dose of Alizee... isn't it Peru that has dentist's offices using her on their signs?

(Ironic considering the much-discussed imperfect perfectness of her teeth)

BTW, LLDS... I've always found your .sig to be epically awesome. I'd pay to see that movie.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)

Last edited by severianb; 01-11-2011 at 12:48 AM..
Old 01-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Anyone who knows me knows I love Alizée. I tell anyone I can. I give copies of her music to perfect strangers on the bus or in a fast food establishment.... I tell anyone I can about her. In Orlando, I am a walking Alizée billboard. The one person who I know listens to her like me is my Sandy. Sandy claims her still to be an angel. The only family I am close enough to is my mom. And I try to send the link for Im Not Twenty to her in June. But she claims her computer is too slow to play videos. But be sure Alizées music is circulating everywhere. I alone have told many and I only had one 100% negative feedback. That was my boss. There are some who do not have the aptitude to hear an artist sing in a foreign language as well. I feel sorry for them. They dont know what they missed out on. I myself almost surfed past LIB when it came up on Youtube as a related link. Thank my Lucky Star I did not. Alizée always
Old 01-11-2011, 09:46 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
I've had all my friends and family listen to Alizée. I just call it some "French music I like". My neandrathal male friends don't like it, but the women in my life enjoy it. Actually, the song they seem to like the most is her live cover of La Javanaise with nothing but a guitar backing her up.... which is why I think that she should do an album of music like that. I never, EVER show anyone her videos. Her beauty and sexy clouds peoples perceptions... and that's not her anymore.

South and Central America seems to have got quite a dose of Alizee... isn't it Peru that has dentist's offices using her on their signs?

(Ironic considering the much-discussed imperfect perfectness of her teeth)

BTW, LLDS... I've always found your .sig to be epically awesome. I'd pay to see that movie.
its funny i see the same pic in a dogs ambulance of alizee with a dog jajaj XD