Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-08-2011, 06:18 PM

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée's music is circulating :D

I have just discovered today that my aunt likes Alizée's music LOL. I was showing her some of the songs and videos I had on my Ipod and my aunt said she has some stuff of Alizée that my uncle sent her from Peru. LOL! I had no idea that anyone in my extended family liked Alizée let alone know who she was. No one in my family even knows I like Alizée's music I usually keep a lot of stuff like that to myself and only tell my friends. Has anyone here on AAM have a similar story? Its great to see that Alizée's music is circulating around the world.

Last edited by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES; 01-08-2011 at 06:21 PM..
Old 01-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Wow that is pretty amazing! And if you have noticed yet, not only does your aunt like her, but your Uncle must REALLY LIKE her too if he sent her stuff. Your uncle is probably in the same position as you

I have only known friends that know about her...
Old 01-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Everyone who knows me, knows how I like Alizée.
But so far, my parents are the only people who listens to her music besides me.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

No one in my family knew who she was before I told them while almost everyone in my class knows who she is and that is not because of me talking about her with everyone. About 20 of 27 plays World of Warcrafts (Not me ) and almost all of them know her because of the JEAM dance (Night elf dance in the game). We were allowed to put one song each in a playlist on spotify to be played during the lesson one time and I picked J'en ai marre!. Everyone reacted immediately when it started playing. Only 2 people in my class is aware of my Alizée fandom though. The only songs they both like are that one and Moi... Lolita.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

When I saw the thread title for the second time I thought to myself "Well duh her music is circulating! It's shared illegally a ton! Especially in Mexico and that is why she got so popular!"

I'm glad your Uncle actually bought the CD...
Old 01-08-2011, 07:19 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

in mexico her music its al arround i hear it some days ago at the gym later in the radio and some people ask me about alizee music they know about it i think her music its so popular here at least at the gyms XD
Old 01-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

Yeah I kinda keep my fandom to myself, and my friends, nobody in my family knows
Old 01-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
in mexico her music its al arround i hear it some days ago at the gym later in the radio and some people ask me about alizee music they know about it i think her music its so popular here at least at the gyms XD
Yup. This is very true. I found out about through my family in Mexico! (one of which had her as a wallpaper for their computer) so I thank Mexico! ^_^

Old 01-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
Yeah I kinda keep my fandom to myself, and my friends, nobody in my family knows
I didn't tell my family first either. I even bought the CDs without them knowing and just like you hide them because you don't want them to be stolen, I was hiding them because I was afraid they would think I only liked her for all the wrong reasons. I felt much better after finally telling them even though I know what they are thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
I wish it was the same here in Sweden but Moi... Lolita and J'en ai marre! are the only songs ever being on the charts here, lasting for about 2 weeks and not even getting into the top 50. I'm still waiting for the day when I will hear her on the radio here.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I wish it was the same here in Sweden but Moi... Lolita and J'en ai marre! are the only songs ever being on the charts here, lasting for about 2 weeks and not even getting into the top 50. I'm still waiting for the day when I will hear her on the radio here.
At least you have better chance there than here