Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-07-2008, 10:37 AM

pranavkaran is on a distinguished road
Default Her most ignored n Underestimated Songs..

Well all of us like to see Alizee performing Live, But she always performs the songs which r released as singles n have a video, remember all of her performances.. Except those in concerts..

But i personally feel that songs other than these singles do have lot of potential to attract audiences, n give them an enjoyable performance..

Here i list some of them

Gourmandises- Veni Vedi Vici. This one is a very melodious song, n kinda motivating too, read mood lifting..

JBG- A good song to have some dance, also liked by girls..

Lui ou toi - Just pure passion..

MCE- C'est Trop Tard- Having very rocking kind of music, remember its En Concert performance, audiences enjoyed it very much, n we too who watched it on DVD..

Amelie- Very nicely sung n highly popular

Psychedelices- Bit early to say, but i feel, Lonely List is a good one, but not performed anywhere except those in concerts..

Is there any specific reason for performing songs having released as singles only.........?
Why she dont performs songs other than those..

There may b few othrs.. Then why she dont performs them.........?

Edit- I m not making comments abt her or criticizing her, may its decided by the organizers what to performs. Even in that case they should look abt these other songs..

The Angels Eye
Old 08-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Gourmandises- Veni Vedi Vici. I agree is very mood lifting. It just has a nice tone to it that can make anyone happy. I always loved this song ever since I got the album.

Amelie. I also agree this is a great song. Both the English and French version. They just put out a great picture to the public. And when she sings it En Concert she couldn't hold a straight face and giggled really quick. I think alot of people caught that.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:30 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

1st album: VVV
2nd album: HA
Old 08-07-2008, 01:11 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

While we all have our favorite Alizée songs, when I put on the DVD of her concert or one of her CD's, I just let it play all the way through. Every song to me personally is just wonderful and each has it's own mood changing ability.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:28 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Gourmandises-Veni Vedi Vici-I agree, this was my third favorite from the Gourmandises collection
Mes Courants Electriques-Cest Trop Tard-You cant deny that the rock star Alizee is not appealing or attractive
Youpidou-Very colorful like Gourmandises. My fourth favorite from the Mes Courants Electriques collection
Psychedelices-Par Les Paupieres-This song reflects my personality. And it reminds me of summer nights in Switzerlands mountanious countryside. Warm yet cool windy breezes at the same time and the sky filled with stars....well, if everyone turned their lights out.

Last edited by MonteCristo; 08-07-2008 at 02:30 PM..
Old 08-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

I'm really fond of JBG and Mon Maquis from Gourmandises, and Toc de Mac and C'est Trop Tard from MCE. My favorite cut from Psychedelices, as I've mentioned before, is Decollage, closely followed by Lilly Town (which should have been the first single, IMO--I think it would have been more successful than Melle Juliette).

I really wish Lili would rock out more. The live En Concert versions of Toc de Mac and C'est Trop Tard especially have more of a rock edge to them than the studio versions, and have so much more energy as a result. She really seemed to get into it and have fun with them, too.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo
Mes Courants Electriques-Cest Trop Tard-You cant deny that the rock star Alizee is not appealing or attractive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen
and Toc de Mac and C'est Trop Tard from MCE.
+1 to both
I wants more C'est Trop Tard. It is a very underrated song, but personally it's just one of my favorites. It's got that arena rock sense, and she can probably pull a response from the crowd matchable only by Freddie Mercury. I also love that stylish little mid section.

If perhaps...she may read these, then she'll know what we wants!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavkaran View Post
Well all of us like to see Alizee performing Live, But she always performs the songs which r released as singles n have a video, remember all of her performances.. Except those in concerts..

But i personally feel that songs other than these singles do have lot of potential to attract audiences, n give them an enjoyable performance..

Here i list some of them

Gourmandises- Veni Vedi Vici. This one is a very melodious song, n kinda motivating too, read mood lifting..

JBG- A good song to have some dance, also liked by girls..

Lui ou toi - Just pure passion..

MCE- C'est Trop Tard- Having very rocking kind of music, remember its En Concert performance, audiences enjoyed it very much, n we too who watched it on DVD..

Amelie- Very nicely sung n highly popular

Psychedelices- Bit early to say, but i feel, Lonely List is a good one, but not performed anywhere except those in concerts..

Is there any specific reason for performing songs having released as singles only.........?
Why she dont performs songs other than those..

There may b few othrs.. Then why she dont performs them.........?

Edit- I m not making comments abt her or criticizing her, may its decided by the organizers what to performs. Even in that case they should look abt these other songs..
MCE- C'est Trop Tard is one of my favorite songs sung by Alizee. It shows a different voice to her, not the classic soft and sweet voice but the mean and powerful one. She should use this powerful voice she has more often, it sounds great!!

edit hahah wow Barrett you beat me to it lol. I agree with you man.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Another vote for C'est Trop Tard! That song is just awesome, and she makes a great rocker chick.

I also like Youpidoo because of the orchestra-like synth thats grows on itself at the end.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:15 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Cœur déjà pris.

Not my favorite song, but it does have my favorite phrase. Well, depending on mood it may be my favorite song. In any case, it does have my favorite phrase:

Retiens-moi pour l'amour de l'autre.

The vibrato moi and pour trill is the most beautiful sound in the universe. I even captured the vibrato moi: