Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-16-2008, 11:51 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I think if that happened it would be the end of her career.
I think that point was already made about the cancellation of this last concert. She has interest still in Mexico, but yes, as for the Rex, someone needs to do something, either she or her fans and of course preferably both. Maybe they'll hold the concert no matter how many people intend to show up because they already paid for the venue and the decision to "postpone" was because they just thought that maybe the other fans, the French fans in particular, would realize that they need to fight for her like the Mexican fans did and something would happen there. One can only guess. I'm still curious about this fan meeting or whatever it is by the end of the year.

Maybe she figures that whatever happens, she'll make another album and maybe people will like it better or enough sales will happen in Mexico to make it worth the time.

She's too good to just let it end. She must make another album or find work with someone performing. She put her heart into that album I think she said. I hope she didn't really lose heart.

Merci Fanny
Old 11-17-2008, 07:33 AM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
i think most people are scared there might be another postponement or outright cancellation meaning they lose travel expenses again.
I enjoy dreaming about a concert in Paris but realistically just like Roman says something will have to change for it to occur. I don't believe they'll have a concert no matter how few tickets sell, they'll have to promote and I wish someone on her team would communicate and allow us to help. I don't know if we would succeed but it wouldn't be for lack of effort.