Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Wink

for the several that said you hope she continues singing in French, well duh she will. She is a French Singer after all. And I sooo hope none of you get mad at me for posting this but on alizee-music.blogspot.com they were saying if they thought people that paid for the Limelight Teaser was worth it...and they said it was on Youtube. So i looked at it. And actually I'll wait til someone replies to this and says i can post the youtube link, cuz although its on Youtube, i think its still copyrighted.

O and sorry guys I only skimmed the pages. but i saw that people didnt want it posted....

but yah I really liked it. She is trying to stay hip and therefore she chose a more modern tone. It wasnt what I expected. I expected some dark tone with a cello in the background playing a sad riff based on the cover and pics that were released haha

Last edited by User22; 02-11-2010 at 07:35 PM..
Old 02-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

I very much like it, even if it happens to be in english
Old 02-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

If the album trends toward electronic/trance/techno music chances are I will definitely approve it.

And remember those types of music aren't far off from the first two albums. Pop and club music are cousins of electronic.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:34 PM

johnkim2222003 is on a distinguished road

Told you she is a gamer. On the other hand, if this E-mail can bring you guys so much happiness, I think the E-mail itself is worth much more than euro 65.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
The interesting game she is playing. Alizée knows that people that ordered the special edition, will be talking about these Email's on her fan boards.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkim2222003 View Post
Told you she is a gamer. On the other hand, if this E-mail can bring you guys so much happiness, I think the E-mail itself is worth much more than euro 65.
o and does anyone want to reveal what that email was about. cuz Jalen said he had to change his pants....but im guessing it was some thankyou thingie
Old 02-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
man 50/60 sounded soo amazing i had high hopes for pysch...then it came out and the rest of the album sounded bleh...
y does no one like Pysch... i thought it was just as good as the others... just my personal opinion.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:33 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

the video is now on youtube its that good or bad ?
Old 02-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
y does no one like Pysch... i thought it was just as good as the others... just my personal opinion.
I started out, and I still am always going to be "faithful" to the Gourmandises era. That's what I discovered, that's what caused this emotionless bastard to feel, that's what changed his life.

I won't lie, I purposely didn't listen to Psychédélices for many months. It was too radical for me since I had spent about 14 hours a day then listening to Moi Lolita non-stop.

Fast forward some baby steps into the pool... Psych still isn't my favorite, and no other album will be

But listen to this... There is a song or two on Gourmandises I don't like. There's a song or two on Mes Courants Électriques I don't like.

I love every single song on Psychédélices. Each one.

Now, I love Psych, but it's not my favorite.

I can't say whether or not I'm going to like the whole album based on this minute twenty, but so far the clouds look a bit dark.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
I'll wait til someone replies to this and says i can post the youtube link, cuz although its on Youtube, i think its still copyrighted.
Don't hold your breath. I'm not familiar with the legal system of neither the United States or France... but Alizée treated those who paid the fortune with this little teaser, and now the entire world has access. Do you think Alizée wanted that? and when she does eventually find out, do you think she's going to be happy? If you post it, then the original asshole(s) who put it on youtube win.

Last edited by user472884; 02-11-2010 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-11-2010, 09:10 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

even though i would love to see the video (and i confess, i did try to look for it on youtube without success) i am still going to wait until i buy the cd. looks like i will be avoiding this thread because it is making so jealous.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Oh man, I'm worried
I have the money now, I've shoveled enough to get it up to 143. I'm about to tell my mother to deposit it in the bank for me when she goes to work tomorrow morning. I get home and turn on my laptop, open firefox, go to the site. I read my subscribed threads, post a little, and then go to New Posts, to see any new threads. I read this one. I laugh, I cry.

I'm excited to see that stuff is happening, and that I'm about to deposit the money into my bank account so I can pre-order the deluxe album, but now that the emails about the new single went out already, I wonder if I'll get that email after the fact. That little piece of satisfaction might not arrive

Oh well, at least I'll get the comfort of knowing my copy will come, the bonus wallpapers, the little clip and any other goodies I might have forgotten.