Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
One thing I've learned about programs such as this "Challenge Day" program is that the benefits can fade with time. In order for them to have a lasting effect, they need to be reinforced on a regular basis, otherwise people will slowly revert back to their old ways. That's why I really like your commitment to having your own "Challenge Day" every day. That's what keeps it alive.

Azhiri, you seem to be a pretty incredible person.
I agree. It's pretty sad, but chances are that by now things are falling back into the same patterns at Freedom High. I think a lot of new friends were made that day, though, and hopefully the connections themselves will last.

Thank you, Lefty! I try my best.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I agree. It's pretty sad, but chances are that by now things are falling back into the same patterns at Freedom High. I think a lot of new friends were made that day, though, and hopefully the connections themselves will last.

Thank you, Lefty! I try my best.
Maybe it's not necessary to have all of them always be your friends. You will find few people who can be with you for long time and that would matter more than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
One thing I've learned about programs such as this "Challenge Day" program is that the benefits can fade with time. In order for them to have a lasting effect, they need to be reinforced on a regular basis, otherwise people will slowly revert back to their old ways. That's why I really like your commitment to having your own "Challenge Day" every day. That's what keeps it alive.

Azhiri, you seem to be a pretty incredible person.
That's the most important thing about this.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Maybe it's not necessary to have all of them always be your friends. You will find few people who can be with you for long time and that would matter more than anything else.
It's so much as about being friends with everyone, but more with just not making judgments based on appearance. By being friends with everyone, you'll also be friends with no one.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

If a bully can sit through this video and not be changed by the end of it, he/she is not a human being.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvFYHkvF_0o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvFYHkvF_0o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 10-27-2010, 09:00 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

^ That was something..

I mean.. just how cruel kids can get is just overwhelming. The violence behind it, I mean, to tell someone to go hang themselves because they're different? Jesus.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:05 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Well done Azhiri.

Keep up the good work. A small display of kindness costs nothing.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
If a bully can sit through this video and not be changed by the end of it, he/she is not a human being.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvFYHkvF_0o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MvFYHkvF_0o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Wow..........

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Wow..........
Yep.

I wonder how much it would cost to play this video in a loop, on every channel on every tv in the country for let's say, two months?

-

But more seriously I just sent this to a couple of people who I know desperately needed it. Hope it helps.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:53 AM

Good idea, Jalen. I know some people who seriously need to see that video, discreetly passing it along would be a good way to give some wake-up calls.

Old 10-30-2010, 01:43 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Wow. I cried. That was so good. I'm going to go change my life now...

Tags
challenge day mtv