Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Alizee wore the same pants on Ella Elle L'a that she wore on La Isla Bonita.
True: the pants were the same. 3 75.00%
False: the pants were different. 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2021, 11:39 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road
Default Q: Did Alizee wear the same pants on Ella Elle L'a that she wore on La Isla Bonita?

True or False: Alizee wore the same pants on Ella Elle L'a that she wore on La Isla Bonita.

True: the pants were the same.
False: the pants were different.

Try to answer from memory; don’t watch the videos.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 12-12-2021 at 11:47 PM..
Old 12-13-2021, 08:10 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Well, I got it wrong. Haven't watched that Ella Ella L'a performance in a while so wasn't sure either way.

Won't say what my vote was for the purpose of the poll of course.
Old 12-13-2021, 10:44 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'd say false. Can't say that for sure but the tops were different so I think the pants would be different too............... I was just wondering though. Maybe these 2 performances were filmed in the same studio? If they were, those pants could have been available for both, but I'll stick with my first answer.......false.
Old 12-13-2021, 05:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

I've always thought they were at least very similar...

Hard to say which is the right option, but somehow I would think they’re still not exactly the same...? Or!

Alizée 💜
Old 12-17-2021, 03:07 AM

The pants were the same.

My theory: the pants were very comfortable for dancing and looked great on TV, and so they were used for both performances.

Edit:

The following pictures are the same pants.

(I'm certain they're the same pants, because they have an external pocket on the outside of each leg-- which can be seen in the videos.)

In the first two pictures, there is a matching top (that wasn't worn on TV.)

(Sorry I don't have better resolution pics at the moment.)

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 12-17-2021 at 03:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-17-2021, 11:08 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
The pants were the same.

My theory: the pants were very comfortable for dancing and looked great on TV, and so they were used for both performances.
Probably half the people that get their first look of Alizee on YouTube is the La Isla Bonita video and she is wearing sweatpants, a nice top and a few inches of her navel area is bare. Alizee pulls it off in a big way.

I'm sure Mylene was behind the use of sweatpants. In contrast to Alizee's other performance outfits, the "dressed down" Alizee look was brilliant. It accentuates her girl next door look.
Old 12-18-2021, 12:50 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I was wrong. I'd say with these other pictures they are the same. I had wondered if maybe both performances were in the same studio and it looks like they were, if that studio supplied the outfits or did MF? The studio/channel wants good ratings and they have a lot of shows like this so I tend to think they have a very good wardrobe for stars to choose from and experts to advise them. I wonder if the credits usually played at the end of a show are available?
Old 12-18-2021, 01:26 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if the credits usually played at the end of a show are available?
Yes the credits are available, but I don't see the clothing specified: https://youtu.be/Cbg8r4tALzM?t=2492

They do list for example Valérie Bony for the choreography (of J’ai pas vingt ans ! and La Isla Bonita?): https://youtu.be/Cbg8r4tALzM?t=2498

Old 12-19-2021, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I was wrong. I'd say with these other pictures they are the same. I had wondered if maybe both performances were in the same studio and it looks like they were, if that studio supplied the outfits or did MF?
I think ‘Ella’ and ‘Isla bonita’ were recorded in the same TV studio. (For the “chanson no. 1” program).

I would assume that the performers bring their own outfits-- it would be much simpler than for the TV studio to supply an outfit for every performer.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
Yes the credits are available, but I don't see the clothing specified: https://youtu.be/Cbg8r4tALzM?t=2492

They do list for example Valérie Bony for the choreography (of J’ai pas vingt ans ! and La Isla Bonita?):
I recall reading that Valerie was the choreographer for J’ai pas vignt ans. So that makes sense.

(I don’t think Isla Bonita needed a choreographer--- the performance is impromtu, there is no actual dance.)

Hey Alizee-Nederland, do you have the credits for the show with JEAM / Ella Elle la?? I want to find out who did the choregraphy for JEAM.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 12-19-2021 at 03:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts