Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default DALS 6 Autumn 2015

Now that DALS 5 is over, it's time to start thinking about Danse avec les stars saison 6!

And yesterday Pure People got a head start on the rumors...

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...dals_a155772/1

Quote:
Alizée, Shy'm... Qui pour remplacer M. Pokora dans le jury de DALS ?

La question est sur de nombreuses lèvres ? Qui prendra la place d'M. Pokora - et de Marie-Claude Pietragalla si son départ se confirme - dans le jury de Danse avec les stars 6 sur TF1 ? Totalement accaparé par sa tournée R.E.D Tour, le gagnant de la première édition du concours pourrait par exemple être remplacé par l'une des chanteuses victorieuses qui lui ont succédé...

C'est en tout cas ce qu'ont fait savoir Jean-Marc Généreux et Chris Marques lors d'une interview croisée accordée à nos confrères de Télé 2 semaines, en marge de la tournée 2015 de Danse avec les stars. "Je verrais bien le retour de Shy'm, pourquoi pas ? Ou notre collègue originale Alessandra Martines... Y'a beaucoup de prétendants, ce sont des places convoitées", a commencé Chris Marques, juré mais également directeur artistique du show artistique de la Une. "On a plein de célébrités qui ont vécu l'expérience et qui pourraient continuer avec leur expertise et leur expérience. Je pense à Nathalie Péchalat qui a été jugée toute sa vie en patinage (...) Il y a plein de monde qui pourrait venir. Alizée pourrait venir juger", a ensuite complété Jean-Marc Généreux.

Shy'm, Alessandra Martinez, Nathalie Péchalat, Alizée... La liste est effectivement longue. Cependant, Chris Marques a tenu à ajouter un critère : "On met du temps quand même à prendre un juge sur l'émission. Il est rare tout de même qu'un juge arrive une saison après avoir été candidat dans l'émission". Une façon d'écarter la solution Nathalie Péchalat ?

Rappelons au passage que Shy'm, à l'instar d'M. Pokora, sera en tournée - et donc très prise - à la rentrée prochaine avec son Paradoxale Tour qui, si les dates ne sont pas annulées d'ici là, devrait passer par Bercy les 17 et 18 novembre prochains. Alizée, de son côté, devrait être plus disponible que sa consoeur et a déjà démontré son implication autour du show de TF1.

Alizee, Shy'm ... who to replace M. Pokora in the jury DALS?

The question on many lips? Who will take the place of M. Pokora - and Marie-Claude Pietragalla if his departure is confirmed - in the jury Dance with the stars on TF1 6? Totally monopolized by the RED Tour tour, the winner of the first competition could for example be replaced by one of the victorious singers who followed him ...

In any case what was done to know Jean Marc Genereux and Chris Marques during a joint interview granted to our TV colleagues two weeks on the sidelines of the 2015 tour of Dancing with the stars. 'I would not mind returning Shy'm, why not? Or our original colleague Alessandra Martines ... There's a lot of suitors, they are coveted spots' began Chris Marques, jury but also the artistic director of the art show the One. 'It was full of celebrities who have experienced and may continue with their expertise and experience. I think Nathalie Pechalat which was deemed skating all her life (...) There are plenty of people who could come. Alizée might come to judge, 'then completed Jean Marc Genereux.

Shy'm Alessandra Martinez, Nathalie Pechalat, Alizée ... The list is long indeed. However, Chris Marques wanted to add a criterion: 'It takes a long time still to be a judge on the show It's rare that a judge still happens a season after being a candidate in the show.'. One way to rule out Nathalie Pechalat solution?

Note in passing that Shy'm, like a million. Pokora will be on tour - and therefore very taken - in the coming year with its paradoxical Tour which, if the dates are not canceled by then, should go through Bercy on 17 and 18 November. Alizee, meanwhile, should be more available than his colleague and has already demonstrated its involvement around the TF1 show.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As far as the comment that "It takes a long time still to be a judge on the show......." Shy'm was a judge and as of the show last year, she was 2 years younger than Alizée will be next year. So I think Alizée being a judge is a very strong possibility.

There's one other thing to consider though. Will Gregoire be a participant next year? If he is, that will probably rule out her being a judge. That could be their first fight.....lol!
Old 03-02-2015, 11:48 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I doubt they will pick Alizée due to a conflict of interest with Gregoire.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:50 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I doubt it's going to happen because of several reasons:
  1. This entire TF1/Alizée/Grégoire quarrel.
  2. A lot of people have turned against Alizée because of reason No. 1. Her reputation is damaged and I doubt that she would receive standing ovations when she joins the DALS jury.
  3. If she would join I doubt that Grégoire could be one of the dancers. She wouldn't be objective. Who could blame her?
  4. If Grégoire doesn't participate a lot of DALS fans will be pissed again (well to be fair if Alizée won't be a judge and he also won't join the DALS6 crew they will be also pissed).
  5. She's not a professional dancer. Yes Shy'm also wasn't one. But still.
So I think it would be a pretty bad idea.

Also: She would have to spend a lot of time in Paris away from her daughter. I kinda feel like she has done this already a lot during DALS4 and the DALS4 + DALS5 tour and would like to stay at home for a while.

The only pro on my list is that we could see Alizée every week and maybe she could wear some cool outfits like Shy'm, a new one every week.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 03-03-2015, 02:55 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

In the chat I wrote my 4 ways what can happen, so here again...

1. Alizee will be a judge, Greg dancer... but for people it will be not a "fair play" cause their relation
2. Alizee will be a judge, but no Greg as dancer... But Greg fans will be angry
3. Alizee will be not a judge, Greg as dancer... but Greg can leave DALS as last year and people will be angry
4. no Alizee, no Greg - their own decision to not be a part of DALS... and still someone will be angry

and forgotten 5th way:
TF1 will absolutely reject Alizée (and Greg) without thinking, cause the everything what happened in the previous DALS (Greg left DALS in the middle; bad publicity for DALS and TF1; and the thing with the award giving on the finale when Alizée refused to make it without having a dance with Greg)

Last edited by Lucas; 03-03-2015 at 03:01 PM..
Old 03-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

I personally don't see this "conflict of interest" playing much of a role. What do you guys think is going to happen?
That Alizée will give a bunch of tens to Greg's dance partner every saturday evening? Please. She is a lot more professional than that : )

The judges have emphasized during some interviews that they are all friendly with each other but when it comes to judging, it doesn't matter and they can remain objective despite their personal relationships. If it comes down to it, the other judges will surely give the new judges excellent advice.

Shy'm was very fond of Maxime and yet she managed it just fine.

Alizée has quickly become a professional dancer.
Two DALS tournees.
Various other dance shows.
I heard she even has a personal trainer!
Alizée now knows more about dance than Shy'm ever did.

Pietra and Matt are leaving the show. If the replacements are Alizée and Nathalie Pechalat, the ratings would go through the roof.

TF1, make it happen!
Old 03-03-2015, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P♠N View Post
What do you guys think is going to happen?
That Alizée will give a bunch of tens to Greg's dance partner every saturday evening? Please. She is a lot more professional than that : )
Of course I dont think she would give him always 10. But medias and people can make from ordinary little fly a big "sensation". If Alizée will be a part of judges, I think and I believe, medias will try to find everything possible how to write something about her, most in bad... her comments for the dancers, her face expression and so...

For me was enough to read during DALS4, that everything was prearranged, that TF1 wanted Alizée as a winner. And sorry, but no wonder people believed it, when most time she and Greg were always first. She and Greg were good, thats clear... but still you find someone who will see something hidden.

Last edited by Lucas; 03-03-2015 at 03:42 PM..
Old 03-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Some of my two cents...

I'm not sure that she would even be comfortable judging other people that way, but maybe she would love it.

I think Chris Marques has a lot to do with the production of the television show, and he likes Alizée. And Alizée is a big draw for viewers for that show. They don't all read the tabloids and hear all the negative criticisms that we do as loyal fans.

I think the season five finale show ran under time constraints, and there wasn't time to add in a dance for Alizée and Grégoire.

Would Grégoire even partner with another star again on the show? If not, then there wouldn't be a conflict of interest.

If she was a judge then she'd only have to be there on Saturdays rather than being away from Ajaccio for most of each week.

My call: (Just a guess!) Neither will be on DALS 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P♠N View Post
Pietra and Matt are leaving the show. If the replacements are Alizée and Nathalie Pechalat, the ratings would go through the roof.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
The only pro on my list is that we could see Alizée every week and maybe she could wear some cool outfits like Shy'm, a new one every week.
More Alizée is always a good thing!
Old 03-04-2015, 03:44 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
... and the thing with the award giving on the finale when Alizée refused to make it without having a dance with Greg
Where did you hear this? Could you please provide more details?

I hope one of them gets on the show - I don't have a strong preference either way as to which one. They need the income.

Edit:

Alizée would benefit the most from being on the show. It would really help her career.

Also, keep in mind that a Corsican (Alizée) would then be replacing a Corsican (Pietra).

Edit:

Also, it would give the remaining judges (who both like Alizée) a chance (or an excuse) to dance with her.

Last edited by Rev; 03-04-2015 at 03:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-04-2015, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Where did you hear this? Could you please provide more details?
It was an article about it too... maybe only rumor, but who knows. But simply, according to the infos - on the finale, Alizée wanted a dance with Gregoire. All previous winners had their time in the previous seasons finale. But cause everything was alredy planned, each minute, there was no time for Alizée and Greg and their dance. So then they just left the studio.

I think the article or some infos from it were posted in some other thread.... http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...409#post252409

Last edited by Lucas; 03-04-2015 at 05:58 AM..

Tags
alizee, dals, dals6, danse avec les stars, pure people