Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 11-11-2008, 10:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Hypothetical Alizée interview about Rex cancellation

I've been hoping and hoping that someone from Alizée's camp would make some type of statement concerning the cancellation of the concert at the Rex,but still we haven't heard a thing. Therefore I've decided to make a video about how a hypothetical interview with her would go. Now I have a small amount of closure!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4BUWixwEEo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4BUWixwEEo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-12-2008 at 06:54 PM..
Old 11-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Old 11-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Palm, meet Face. Face, Palm.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:51 AM

clique is on a distinguished road

I honestly can't believe you're 55 years old.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by clique View Post
Well, they do say that the mind is the second thing to go...

I KEED! I KEED!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:40 PM
A 19 KILLA

vercingetorix is on a distinguished road
Red face ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've been hoping and hoping that someone from Alizée's camp would make some type of statement concerning the cancellation of the concert at the Rex,but still we haven't heard a thing. Therefore I've decided to make a video about how a hypothetical interview with her would go. Now I have a small amount of closure!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4BUWixwEEo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4BUWixwEEo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I can respect why you would make this video but I think you went a little far with the whole thing...I think it's kinda disrespectful what you did...
Old 11-12-2008, 02:17 PM

Quantum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vercingetorix View Post
I can respect why you would make this video but I think you went a little far with the whole thing...I think it's kinda disrespectful what you did...

A little pessimistic as to Alizée's future, but I wouldn't say disrespectful. Fans are disappointed about the cancellation and failure to explain why. But more important they have less tolerance for her right to privacy, given her various below-par performances over most of 2007-2008, and a third album that was pretty good but not in line with her real strengths. It's all a bit tragic, the course she has taken, given the obvious misuse of her strong talent. Her desire for self-management, if that is the correct term, reminds me of some actors in Hollywood who made a good career performing but sought to move up the food chain to become a director or producer. Most flopped because their talent was in acting and not in directing or producing. Alizée might someday, even someday soon, be able to manage her career successfully, but first she must do two things - the first being something she needs help with, the second her's alone to accomplish. First she must have a clear and appropriate strategy of her performance niche focusing on her several strengths, not her weaknesses. Second, she must work more diligently on all the things she does even if it causes delays in production. If she fails to accomplish either of those objectives then pessimism is the right call.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I made this video just to bring a little humor to this forum at what I would call a depressing time for her fans. I chose my words and the segments of video very carefully.

I would say that if I made 1 mistake, it was to say that a "lot" of her fans think she may never perform a concert again. I know several of her fans are worried that might happen, because without some new and very good material, she's not going to be able to fill up a theater in Paris in March, but to say a lot might be inaccurate. It could be a lot or it could be just a few. I should have said "some fans".

If anyone was disrespected in this video it was me. I made the most fun of myself. I am a big fan of hers and to post that segment of the video where the interviewer asks if she knew that I was one of her biggest fans and then to have her laugh at the idea was difficult to do.

The only people that might have been offended were Miriam, Alexander and Jessica. But to suggest that they had anything at all to do with the cancellation is totally absurd.

It's just a little bit of humor where I tried very hard not to be disrespectful.
Do you really think Alizée would be offended by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clique View Post
I'm 55 and a half

Last edited by Ben; 11-12-2008 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: Merged
Old 11-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Super User

Paulina is on a distinguished road

I don't know about you all, but I laughed at the "Keep my distance!" part. lol
Old 11-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I made this video just to bring a little humor to this forum at what I would call a depressing time for her fans. I chose my words and the segments of video very carefully.

I would say that if I made 1 mistake, it was to say that a "lot" of her fans think she may never perform a concert again. I know several of her fans are worried that might happen, because without some new and very good material, she's not going to be able to fill up a theater in Paris in March, but to say a lot might be inaccurate. It could be a lot or it could be just a few. I should have said "some fans".

If anyone was disrespected in this video it was me. I made the most fun of myself. I am a big fan of hers and to post that segment of the video where the interviewer asks if she knew that I was one of her biggest fans and then to have her laugh at the idea was difficult to do.

The only people that might have been offended were Miriam, Alexander and Jessica. But to suggest that they had anything at all to do with the cancellation is totally absurd.

It's just a little bit of humor where I tried very hard not to be disrespectful.
Do you really think Alizée would be offended by this?
hey bro, yea I see your effort to make some humor, but you shouldve indicated it right from the beginning,before you got our hopes up for this. Plus its still to soon to joke about this people are still a little pissed off about this and really wont find humor in this.
Respectfully, FRA~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!