Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
send her to me, lappy. I have 12 horses and ponies
Wow really ? That'd be heaven for her But she'd be a jailbait for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
You two look so cute together! hee hee!
Grmmbll

now that my anger has faded away, I must admit that i've got a little bit of horse in me

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 04-12-2013 at 03:49 PM..
Old 04-12-2013, 04:23 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Wow really ? That'd be heaven for her But she'd be a jailbait for you

Grmmbll

now that my anger has faded away, I must admit that i've got a little bit of horse in me

Awww sowwy! Big Hugs! As for the horse part; how 'little' are we talking about?
Old 04-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

LOL this is fun to watch

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Well this thread took a strange turn

Anyway, I had a girlfriend a while ago, I showed her a bunch of things, Michael Jackson, Alizée, even SNSD. She liked that I could MJ-dance, and that I could speak a little French. I took the first of two beginners courses at the Alliance Française so, baaaaarely, but hey it's something She did gave me a weird look when I showed her a K-Pop video (this was before Gangnam Style ) but she didn't mind a bit. Once when I was taking her home I showed her the video for ÀCC (I was starting to really really like her then ) with the device plugged into the car stereo. She seemed to like it.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Well this thread took a strange turn

Anyway, I had a girlfriend a while ago, I showed her a bunch of things, Michael Jackson, Alizée, even SNSD. She liked that I could MJ-dance, and that I could speak a little French. I took the first of two beginners courses at the Alliance Française so, baaaaarely, but hey it's something She did gave me a weird look when I showed her a K-Pop video (this was before Gangnam Style ) but she didn't mind a bit. Once when I was taking her home I showed her the video for ÀCC (I was starting to really really like her then ) with the device plugged into the car stereo. She seemed to like it.
I'm a fan of Girl's Generation!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

these days mainstream K-pop is way too superficial... Light years away from Lili's natural beauty. I honestly can't stand the fake smiles, and other forced facial expressions of GG or G.Na , okay I kinda like Hyuna but i'll stick to the japanese side with AKB48 , berryz, morning musume , ikimono gakari etc...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-12-2013, 09:45 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

pepelepew, It's all how you approach the subject of Alizée with your wife.

Like I tell the people around me, she is one very special woman. What makes her so special is how truly different she is from other women. When I say that, I'm referring to American women. Like our member Ajaccio-Corsica said to me a few years ago, "There's A Whole Island Of Women Just Like Her"

She is culturally different from what many of us are use to and that is probably the biggest factor to some of us concerning our attraction to her.

I have an acquaintance Mike who got himself a mail order bride out the Ukraine around fifteen years ago. Like Alizée his wife is different than the American women that are around her. About two years ago she walks out on him when he started drinking, taking her for granted and treating her like a dog, his words not mine. In less than a week he was on his knees literally begging her to come back. He knew he had one very special wife and he almost threw away the best thing he ever had in his life. I know this woman and believe me I would have been the first guy in line to date her had that marriage failed, because like Alizée she is also a very special lady. She's not better just very different from the average woman that's living around me.

Last edited by ALS; 04-12-2013 at 09:48 PM..
Old 04-12-2013, 10:21 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Alizee is not hidden from my wife, but she doesn't understand why I would be a fan of anyone that I can't understand the lyrics or language. I think because of Alizee's beauty, she wonders what my true motives are. The fact that she doesn't get it, makes it impossible to explain. If I were in her shoes I probably wouldn't understand either.
Funny how you and I seem to so often be on the same wavelength. I once wrote on AAm:

“Some people mention their wife. I have also found difficulties there. My wife knows very well how much I love her and how beautiful she is to me, but still, I think that for the moment, she cannot overcome the insecurity feeling that comes from your spouse being attracted to a much younger person [Alizée]. I do understand and I know I would have quite a lot of difficulties coping with the situation if it was reversed.”

Being older and being “physically” attracted to Alizée

Last edited by Corsaire; 04-12-2013 at 10:35 PM..
Old 04-13-2013, 08:43 AM

Men who hide Alizée from their wives/gf: To quote King Julien from the movie 'Madagascar', "They're just a bunch of pansies!". Boom! Explained! In your FACE!
Old 04-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Men who hide Alizée from their wives/gf: To quote King Julien from the movie 'Madagascar', "They're just a bunch of pansies!". Boom! Explained! In your FACE!
Hey have you never saw pissed off woman? They are scary as f**K; we are scared for good reason!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!