Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-19-2007, 04:03 PM

Azereus is on a distinguished road

Being a Torontonian myself, I can definately see what the rest of the country (or world?) sees when saying that Torontonians can be unfriendly, arrogant, ignorant, or any combination of the above. I've got many relatives who moved to Toronto from out of city/province/country/planet who all complain about how "cold" people here are in one way or another.

What causes it? I wish I knew. Maybe some of it is the bustle and rushing attitude of a big city that has a large economy. Part of it could the be population density and how it affects people on a large scale. I'm not looking for excuses, but explanations. I for one would like to see it change.

And don't get me started on how Toronto's being run. I do think that Toronto is a great city, but it does have juuuuust a few problems.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:41 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
well not really (no offense to those who read this and are) but where i live there really not that many good looking girls here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Thought there were hot girls in Canada...
It's kind of hard to judge the entire female population of the second largest country on the planet based on one city.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:07 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

I do come and look at this site once in awhile, incase any news of Alizee's return comes or something... But I haven't posted in awhile (obviously). I just had to post in this one..

We all know the rest of Canada hates us, and since most of the people that live here are arrogant, Toronto generally hates the rest of Canada

I'm not going to defend Toronto, but I'm pretty sure the reason everyone here is so unfriendly is because they are in a rush and generally just don't want to be "bothered".

Anyway, Alizee rules, see you guys in a few months, lol
Old 04-19-2007, 10:46 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
It's kind of hard to judge the entire female population of the second largest country on the planet based on one city.
yea well still i wasn't really basing it on one city i basically only see a few in my terms anyways pretty depends on what you like and i've been all over the country and nothing really strikes my fancy hence why i said no offense to those to those who read this and are
Old 04-20-2007, 12:58 AM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Totally off-topic but I just thought this was kinda interesting. I'm a listener of a Canadian comedy/folk group call The Arogant Worms. They have a song called "Toronto Sucks" which I hadn't really given any significance till I saw this. I was hoping we could get some of our Canadian members (Radio?, garçon?, Twitch?) to comment on it:

"Let's all hate Toronto."
haha, here's another song by the Arrogant Worms, 'Proud to be Canadian'

http://www.sendspace.com/file/setkh8
Old 04-20-2007, 02:00 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Ok... so I got the title of the Arrogant Worms song wrong. It's actually called "I Hate Toronto." But so everyone knows what the heck I'm talking about, here's a YouTube video I found with the song. Enjoy:

I Hate Toronto
(Embedding disabled by request)