Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-04-2013, 04:23 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Judging by the stuff written in the Alizée and Secret Societies thread Alizée and Secret Societies thread, we can create a new theory - that Alizée has been fooling us all this time, at least regarding her everyday activities, which may or may not be connected with some "secret societies" into which she was introduced by Mylène (possibly)... perhaps she has all this time been extremely active and she just feeds us with superficial stuff to hide other stuff she does in her life.

I know, it sounds so crazy but hey, I too am up to my own things and I have to constantly lie to others because it would be very hard to explain to them why I do those things, even though those things are not bad, they are just unusual... I know that this is not good and someday I will have to tell the truth. With this in mind, I will label this new theory about Alizée plausible.
My last post is stupid as hell... I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it

Quote:
Originally Posted by le chat des Etats View Post
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. - Abraham Heschel

I'm not that old, but I find this applies to me more and more. ...
Since you wrote that, I've been thinking about this myself... ^2 ... having kind people, who don't bother you, who just accept you the way you are and just make your life more pleasant is one of the best things you can get, especially if you are by nature a hard-to-get-allong person (like me, for example). I believe that our Alizée is one of such people... we may not consider her as being "deep", but she does allow us to be "deep", and that is one of the best manifestations of depth in itself.

Anyway, looking at this thread after some weeks, one can get many ideas about what depth is for different people, and to be honest, all of them matter. If Alizée were shallow, she would in no way attract such diverse following, such diverse people like us... that in itself is, I believe, the true proof that Alizée is deep.

Old 04-04-2013, 01:12 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

There is evidence that Alizee is a kind, considerate, charismatic, beautiful, pretty, cute, charming, mysterious talented human being. A mesmerizing voice tone and inflection . With unbelievable facial expressions for every season, feeling and mood. Any female with these qualities alone makes for a magical interest and attraction especially for any red blooded male on the planet. Deep, shallow or otherwise people would be and are attracted to Alizee. So there is still no evidence that Alizee is a deep thinker, although her qualities are the makings of the powerful influence of a beautiful piece of art,disasters or so-called extreme acts of God. Add to these other qualites of her strong will to dance to her own drum and resist the usual snares, degredation, evil manipulation of the music industry on the talent and the public at large, adds to a whole other list of her attractiveness on many levels. I believe she has been and is involved in occult activities. To what degree is impossible to know. Due to her apparent strong personality I think she has avoided the degree of influence that has happened to virtually all other pop stars present and past.That in itself may be evidence of her ability for deep thought, personal respect and integrity.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Judging by the stuff written in the Alizée and Secret Societies thread Alizée and Secret Societies thread, we can create a new theory - that Alizée has been fooling us all this time, at least regarding her everyday activities, which may or may not be connected with some "secret societies" into which she was introduced by Mylène (possibly)... perhaps she has all this time been extremely active and she just feeds us with superficial stuff to hide other stuff she does in her life.

I know, it sounds so crazy but hey, I too am up to my own things and I have to constantly lie to others because it would be very hard to explain to them why I do those things, even though those things are not bad, they are just unusual... I know that this is not good and someday I will have to tell the truth. With this in mind, I will label this new theory about Alizée plausible.

Would make a cool movie scenario though

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-07-2013, 12:55 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
There is evidence that Alizee is a kind, considerate, charismatic, beautiful, pretty, cute, charming, mysterious talented human being. A mesmerizing voice tone and inflection . With unbelievable facial expressions for every season, feeling and mood. Any female with these qualities alone makes for a magical interest and attraction especially for any red blooded male on the planet. Deep, shallow or otherwise people would be and are attracted to Alizee. So there is still no evidence that Alizee is a deep thinker, although her qualities are the makings of the powerful influence of a beautiful piece of art,disasters or so-called extreme acts of God. Add to these other qualites of her strong will to dance to her own drum and resist the usual snares, degredation, evil manipulation of the music industry on the talent and the public at large, adds to a whole other list of her attractiveness on many levels. I believe she has been and is involved in occult activities. To what degree is impossible to know. Due to her apparent strong personality I think she has avoided the degree of influence that has happened to virtually all other pop stars present and past.That in itself may be evidence of her ability for deep thought, personal respect and integrity.
This is exactly the point that has led me to conclude that she must have some depth, and this is an important component of why she is interesting to me. I entertained that opinion of her and the mystery was well preserved right until the point where she started sharing only superficiality with her fans and got all the inane tattoos (nothing against tattoos in general, but hers are just, how to say, immature and tasteless to me). I just couldn’t reconcile this behaviour with that of a deep person, and so, I started to doubt. I suppose that doubt will be lifted when I will have the concrete proof that she is deep enough to share some of that depth with her fans... and not through songs written by others, but through her interactions with her fans, since she is now willing to interact with them.

In any case, that was a great post, pepe!
Old 06-22-2013, 05:54 PM

I'm sorry for resurrecting this thread. I know that this is a fan forum, but still, I'm kind of starting to be fed up with all the talks about Alizée's beauty, affection towards her, how to boost her popularity with her beauty, her tatoos, ... blah blah I know that there are a lot of other topics on this forum to chose from, but to be honest, in large, they don't deviate too much from from the trio {beauty, popularity, affection}.

I don't want to loose contact with Alizée and I don't want to start hating this forum, but with all this beauty and affection towards her floating around, I'll puke. Her nose, knees, feet (what the serious fuck?), ... strip her of her celebrity status and undo her pop career, and you'll have just another girl/woman like billions of others, another human being like the rest of us. Beauty doesn't run the world, mind control does. The first is illusive, the second is real.

If I idolize our perception of past ages, at least in the past they respected people for what they have done and how they thought. 800 years ago, the more your theories about the world were complex and bloated, the more they idolized you (like we do today with singers and actors and such, but at least those thinkers in the past came up with something on their own, as opposed to idols of today), until William of Ockham came and introduced his Occam's razor Corsaire mentioned in this thread.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 06-22-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
Beauty doesn't run the world, mind control does. The first is illusive, the second is real.
You win the whole thread dude!

PS: btw why do you have the same profile picture as our other member Matevz? Are you two related?

Old 06-22-2013, 10:49 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
You win the whole thread dude!

PS: btw why do you have the same profile picture as our other member Matevz? Are you two related?
I believe Mat changed his name to Marka
Old 06-22-2013, 11:20 PM

Ohhh....

Didn't know that was possible

Old 06-23-2013, 03:46 AM

Yep, that is me. I'm also fed up with allowing everyone who know me to be sure in O(1) time that this really is me. Let them think a little.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)
Old 06-23-2013, 04:41 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka View Post
Yep, that is me. I'm also fed up with allowing everyone who know me to be sure in O(1) time that this really is me. Let them think a little.
lolool
oh wait, I doubt that somebody else understood the joke

Last edited by foxy; 06-23-2013 at 05:12 AM..