Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-11-2013, 01:56 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Some women the only way they could be sexy is dress like a slut or take their cloths off for some photo shoot. A few years ago I got in to TCM and was watching a lot of the old black and white movies from the late thirties through the forties. I was floored on how absolutely beautiful and sexy the women of that era were. The one movie that jumps out was Laura with Gene Tierney. My god that woman was so incredibly beautiful and sexy in that movie. Another was the Big Sleep with Humphery Bogart and Lauren Bacall. Lauren again was as hot as they come in that movie. Back then they sure were not dressing mini skirts with their butt cheeks hanging out, Daisy Dukes or tube tops.

Like the first time I saw Alizée in La Isla Bonita she was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen.

Last edited by ALS; 04-11-2013 at 05:42 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 02:36 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

I can't agree more with Corsaire and Als points and point of view. Besides exploiting ones body by getting naked is the cheapest thrill and form of flattery available. Leaving nothing to the imagination is no fun at all and just a cheap stunt regardless of the motives. Alizee understood this at 15 and refuses to be so classless. She is a beautiful human being and when I was a young man I might have desired to see her naked, but even then I would have lost respect for her. I view her as multi-dimensional and her sensuality is just a part. I also view her as a daughter. Although a father is aware of the beauty of their children, they hopefully don't get sexuallly excited by this and takes up the least of their attention. If the physical aspect is your bag, then there are many other people to ogle over that are just as attractive physically as Alizee and are totally naked.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
The one movie that jumps out was Laura with Gene Tierney. My god that woman was so incredibly beautiful and sexy in that movie.
She's nothing compared to Louise Brooks or Sophie Marceau

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Some women the only way they could be sexy is dress like a slut or take their cloths off for some photo shoot. A few years ago I got in to TCM and was watching a lot of the old black and white movies from the late thirties through the forties. I was floored on how absolutely beautiful and sexy the women of that era were.
I've seen a few of those.. many of those women are on this video.

Check around the 1:39 - 1:47 minute mark for Gene Tierney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Sorry, but I can't believe that any male fan of Alizee wouldn't want to see her naked.
Well only my dreams, or in my bed.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 04-11-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 05:57 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
She's nothing compared to Louise Brooks or Sophie Marceau
I'll raise you one Audrey Hepburn.

Old 04-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Alizée dreamer

Old 04-11-2013, 06:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Just to get a little off track and to talk about Audrey Hepburn. A lot of you know I'm a ww1 and 2 history buff. I recently read that Audrey grew up in war time Belgium. During operation Market Garden ( A bridge too far), the Belgium government in exile called for a general strike by the railroad workers so hopefully the Germans couldn't get supplies to their forces who were fighting against the allies who were trying to capture the bridge at Arnhem. This was in the fall of 1944.

Well the operation failed and in retaliation for the strike, the German army shut off all shipments of food and water and fuel by railroad. A lot of people in Belgium starved that winter. Audrey's family had to grind up tulip bulbs to make flower. Years later, she blamed her eating disorders on what happened during that time. It's interesting reading about that phase of her life. It probably played an important role into her deleloping into the great person she was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Hepburn
Old 04-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thanks for the link Scruffy, what I find most interesting is that the movie from which she discovered Mel Ferrer by ( who she later married ) was actually a movie called "Lili"...... I dunno but it's like two worlds colliding.

Last edited by Un-rêve; 04-11-2013 at 08:15 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Those women are very beautiful and classy, but I wouldn't call that sexy or provocative. I like all ranges of personalities, but I feel a certain kinship with MF.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Well only my dreams, or in my bed.
I'm with Un-rêve on this one!!

Ok but seriously, I don't think I would like to see her naked in a simple music video. Maaaaaaaybe in a film, if it were an important and meaningful part of the story. But even then, I think I'd prefer it if she kept her clothes on.
If she were to reveal herself like that, I'd prefer it if was for my eyes only