Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
How would you like your ass kicked by this weak imperfect fleshly vessel?
Ide love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinetiam View Post
That's totally hot

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-13-2013, 06:29 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Hey Rocket it's looking more and more that some of the boys on the board need a discipline session with Mistress Jenna.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Hey Rocket it's looking more and more that some of the boys on the board need a discipline session with Mistress Jenna.
Where do I sign?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-13-2013, 08:55 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

You guys... honestly!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
You guys... honestly!
Nice to see you back Rocket (guess you've noticed that things haven't changed much, just different names in front of the hormones...)

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 04-14-2013, 12:12 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Nice to see you back Rocket (guess you've noticed that things haven't changed much, just different names in front of the hormones...)

I see I have my work cut out for me. lol
Old 04-14-2013, 12:51 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
pepelepew, It's all how you approach the subject of Alizée with your wife.

Like I tell the people around me, she is one very special woman. What makes her so special is how truly different she is from other women. When I say that, I'm referring to American women. Like our member Ajaccio-Corsica said to me a few years ago, "There's A Whole Island Of Women Just Like Her"

She is culturally different from what many of us are use to and that is probably the biggest factor to some of us concerning our attraction to her.

I have an acquaintance Mike who got himself a mail order bride out the Ukraine around fifteen years ago. Like Alizée his wife is different than the American women that are around her. About two years ago she walks out on him when he started drinking, taking her for granted and treating her like a dog, his words not mine. In less than a week he was on his knees literally begging her to come back. He knew he had one very special wife and he almost threw away the best thing he ever had in his life. I know this woman and believe me I would have been the first guy in line to date her had that marriage failed, because like Alizée she is also a very special lady. She's not better just very different from the average woman that's living around me.
Yea Als I agree that it must be a cultural difference. She doesn't seem to have that angry white female militancy with a chip on her shoulder towards men happening that really makes her uber attractive in my book. At the same time she appears to be able to stand up for herself and set healthy boundaries without an unhealthy agenda. That's very attractive also.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Funny how you and I seem to so often be on the same wavelength. I once wrote on AAm:

“Some people mention their wife. I have also found difficulties there. My wife knows very well how much I love her and how beautiful she is to me, but still, I think that for the moment, she cannot overcome the insecurity feeling that comes from your spouse being attracted to a much younger person [Alizée]. I do understand and I know I would have quite a lot of difficulties coping with the situation if it was reversed.”

Being older and being “physically” attracted to Alizée
It is ironic that we have many similarities. Just one difference in my scenario is that although I find Alizee very attractive physically, I really don't put much emphasis on her sexuality as I do her other fine traits that any Alizee fan can describe, so I won't bore you with those details. I have never experienced Alizee as a Lolita so to speak. Her personna is just too cute to be sexy. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else though. Our age difference may play a role in my perceptions also.

Last edited by pepelepew; 04-14-2013 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-14-2013, 01:44 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
It is ironic that we have many similarities. Just one difference in my scenario is that although I find Alizee very attractive physically, I really don't put much emphasis on her sexuality as I do her other fine traits that any Alizee fan can describe, so I won't bore you with those details. I have never experienced Alizee as a Lolita so to speak. Her personna is just too cute to be sexy. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone else though. Our age difference may play a role in my perceptions also.
pepe, I explained quite often that although I am physically attracted to Alizée, she doesn’t bring any sexual thoughts to me.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...27&postcount=1

It is a weird feeling that is very hard to describe and most people cannot understand because physical attraction is most often associated with sexual attraction. Alizée was never a Lolita for me neither.

I don’t know, maybe “physically” attracted is not the right way to put it, but I know there is something physical (her eyes, her smile, the way she moves...) about my attraction to her.

Last edited by Corsaire; 04-14-2013 at 02:14 PM..
Old 04-14-2013, 02:37 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
pepe, I explained quite often that although I am physically attracted to Alizée, she doesn’t bring any sexual thoughts to me.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...27&postcount=1

It is a weird feeling that is very hard to describe and most people cannot understand because physical attraction is most often associated with sexual attraction. Alizée was never a Lolita for me either.

I don’t know, maybe “physically” attracted is not the right way to put it, but I know there is something physical (her eyes, her smile, the way she moves...) about my attraction to her.
Now that I understand what you mean Corsaire, I feel the same whole heartedly. The whole of Alizee is greater than the sum of her parts so to speak.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:49 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Corsaire and pepelepew you're on to something. I've been a fan coming up on nine years and the attraction as still as strong as ever. The point you guys have made is a valid one when it comes to Alizée and her male fans attraction to her, it isn't sexual. Her male fans today are attracted to her as a person and the personality. Her looks gets your attention but it takes more than a sexual attractiveness to keep a guys attention over more than six months or so.
I remember back in 2005 and 2006 after she got married and was pregnant with Annili and how the male fans were devastated with the situation at hand. I went back on some of the threads a year or more before the marriage and there was this sexual attraction with many of her fans in 2002-2004. The animosity towards Jeremy was scary and most thought it was sham marriage that wouldn't last. When it came out that Alizée was pregnant with Annili it was like a mass rush for the door.

pepelepew, I'm hearing more and more men that are throwing the towel in when it comes to dating the women around my town. I went to the NFL play off game party in December and the single guys forty and over who attended were on a major bitch fest on the quality of the available single women. If they weren't on meds they had major me, me, me attitudes.

The theme was pretty much the same, it was the "I'm Entitled" or "I Deserve" a man with a certain level of financial success. In other words unless you can buy these women a 3,000 plus square foot house in one of the better communities and they can also be a stay at home mom they're not interested in you.

There wasn't a unattached guy at that party that made under $100K and a few of them had net worth's in the seven and eight figures. These guys were not stupid they can spot a gold digger in a heart beat. So unless the woman in question was something special they were not wasting their time on them.

I hear single women around me complaining all the time how they can't find a "Nice" guy. Problem is there are lots of available nice guys, the nice guys these women are looking for are "Rich Nice Guys" that they can impress their girlfriends with. I have more than a few times suggested to women that they should set up one of their single girl friends with a particular guy and the answer is always the same, she wouldn't date him he doesn't make enough money.

Last edited by ALS; 04-14-2013 at 01:52 PM..