Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-25-2013, 05:11 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée and Secret Societies..

Okay guys, should we take this as a joke ... or not ?

Illuminati , skull and bones? Well, although Mylène is almost certainly a free mason I would be surprised if the same was true of Mylène...

Do you guys have more suspect material, or strong elements to disprove this theory?

Oh, btw it's not really to find mason occultists among Alizée's social circles, starting with Laurent Boutonnat and Mylène Farmer...

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7332

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 03-25-2013 at 04:10 PM..
Old 03-25-2013, 08:57 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Even though Alizée says that she's superstitious, I can't see her belonging to any organization other than a musician union.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:19 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Even though Alizée says that she's superstitious, I can't see her belonging to any organization other than a musician union and the Mickey Mouse Club.
There fixed it for you.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:44 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
There fixed it for you.
Nice touch ALS! Anyone who slaps Tinkerbell stickers all over the place has GOT to be a lifetime member!
Old 03-25-2013, 11:39 AM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Funky looking handshake with prince Albert II of Monaco... though I hope She's not

<3
Old 03-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Corsaire, here you have your depth

Anyway, for what people waste their time nowadays (and in past)... I will consider this as a warning, that I should lift my ass up and actually start doing something out of my life instead of just whining how much life sucks... or just end my life.

Anything I do, I should dissociate myself with Alizée and Mylène as quickly as possible, while Laurent can stay somewhat longer, even though he can be considered far worse than both of them

Last edited by Marka; 03-25-2013 at 04:18 PM..
Old 03-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Anything I do, I should dissociate myself with Alizée and Mylène as quickly as possible, while Laurent can stay somewhat longer, even though he can be considered far worse than both of them
What do you mean by "worse"?

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 03-30-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
What do you mean by "worse"?
In this context, more involved into such societies... or perhaps he isn't, I don't really know. I was quite in shock when I wrote my reply above, about Alizée being part of such organizations. Now I really think that her potential as somebody who can influence society is underused, because if she really is part of any such societies, she must have contact with some interesting people... (and I hope "interesting" in a 'good' way).
Old 04-04-2013, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Corsaire, here you have your depth

Anyway, for what people waste their time nowadays (and in past)... I will consider this as a warning, that I should lift my ass up and actually start doing something out of my life instead of just whining how much life sucks... or just end my life.

I hope that you didn't take me seriously At first I was shocked about this, but now I am perfectly fine with it. Bring it on, Alizée!

And no, I am not going to leave neither Alizée nor Mylene.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:35 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Do you guys have more suspect material, or strong elements to disprove this theory?
Well, a few signs or symbols here and there mean little, I believe. Pyramids, white rabbits, rainbows, checker floors, squares and compasses... are so pervasive today that one cannot simply rule that an artist is part of some occult group simply because there is an Horus eye on his/her t-shirt. Using those symbols seems to be a fashionable thing right now.

That being said, I discovered Alizée a few years ago when I was researching mind control and mass programming and there is no doubt in my mind that, at least at some point in the past, she was involved in occult activities. What is difficult to resolve, as far as I am concerned, is if she was manipulated and/or coerced or if she was a willing participant.

Many of the people that gravitated around Alizée are notorious for being involved in all sorts of occult activities, and, frankly, we are taking about a woman who has played Lolita in ML, a child with alters in PTB, the Tinker Bell in JPVA, a dissociative character in the occult symbolism loaded MJ... She has a Tinker Bell on her back, a Snow White on the arm, was the protégé of LB and MF, has worked closely with Garou, has sat at the table of Albert II, Prince of Monaco, is inspired by Madonna, France Gall and Vanessa Paradis...

For anyone that has study the field of mind control and mass manipulation, that is some very impressive resume.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Funky looking handshake with prince Albert II of Monaco... though I hope She's not

Here is probably the most obvious case I have ever seen myself (at 1m45s):

The Beatles and occultism? How can this be...

Last edited by Corsaire; 04-07-2013 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts