Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Rarest Collection Ever, FOR SALE!!!

Be amazed, very amazed....

I was shown this by another member...

http://annonces.ebay.fr/viewad/Colle...sir/5011096218

Description translated to English:

PRICE A forum for the discussion / PROPOSE YOUR PRICE Alizée Collection: first 8 numbers actualizée 50 cards panini album with StarOne Special alizéee number 1 and 3 pound "Alizee en concert", 679 pages alizée presses on (both sides a few times) + more a hundred pages in two. 117 postcards to magazines alizée 89 posters of different sizes. 23 sheets different songs by two sheets magazines sent to radio promotions 1DVD homemade video on grouping Alizee Alizee 17 CD The book by Thomas Field 2 backstage passes Alizee live 2003 pictures show only part of the collection on Alizée. Request more Enquiries, I'll send the rest of the pictures (of thirty photos). This collection covers the periods Delicacies and electric currents My documents are in very good condition because they are under cover Plastic Cash. Feel free to contact me if some elements you want. At a minimum total of 993 elements.

I'm not selling it....it's from a person in France I believe....

it's €500 which is $640...

FEAST YOUR EYES UPON IT!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

If only I had $640 laying around...
Old 09-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Wish I weren't so broke right now.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:07 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Call me crazy, but that's just a little too much for me. I'm not a fan of having massive over collections of anything. I think just a nice simple collection is fine for me. Just one of each album to display somewhere, maybe 2 posters, and a couple random stuff like the magazine is just the right amount for me.

Now what that guy has.. way too much.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:37 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Now what that guy has.. way too much.
Stéphanie is female. Not a big thing, just for fyi. Here is a smiley for you, my smiley.

Old 09-03-2010, 07:56 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

great collection.... but 500€ - close to my monthly salary

Old 09-03-2010, 09:02 AM
J'ai pas vingt ans

Jurre is on a distinguished road

I just made 500 bucks... what a coincidence

Altough I'm probably going to save that up for something more sensible.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Yea, spending 500 dollars on something overtime is fine, because its gradual but spending it all at once is a bit too much for me (I cant afford it)
Old 09-03-2010, 10:37 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If you were someone that came across Alizée late in her career that 500€ or $630 U.S. wouldn't be a lot to put out for all that early memorabilia.

Someone will grab it for what she is asking. There are always fans out their that are fanatics that will buy her collection. 1/2 that 500€ would only cover the retail cost of those 17 CDs.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:42 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Totally worth it if you are that into Alizée. It seems a bit late to do it now, but if you got really into it and spent all kinds of time trying to track this stuff down like some people have, just the shipping charges alone of having the stuff shipped separately would equal that amount. I bought a small collection for like $300 or maybe it was even €300. That's how I got most of the older stuff that I have. Of course, if one thinks "I'll cherish these items forever" it's easier to justify. When I bought my stuff, I couldn't imagine ever wanting to give it up. I still can't face that possibility. But things change and then it is difficult to have a huge collection filling up the room. Still, I suppose it's easier to then give it up after having acquired it so easily.

Collecting the stuff bit by bit over years is much more work. Of course, it's also part of the fun--to collect stuff as it comes out. I have some of the older promotions, like the J'ai pas vingt ans 12" vinyl because she looks so fabulous on the cover. Looking at that beautiful photo every day for years makes a few tens of dollars worth it. Alizée never stops being beautiful for me. I've never "gotten used to" all these posters and stuff in the sense of it becoming banal, even if feelings change a bit in some ways.

I think it's better that she share the collection with the world by selling it than just box it up in storage if that is the alternative. I don't know if anyone will pay that much for one purchase at this point though. I have certainly spent thousands over time, though I could have laid it all out at any point during that time. But for all the older stuff, there's just so much. I never got much into collecting it because I knew I could never get anywhere near all of it. But yeah, I broke down to temptation and bought that collection. I'm glad I did actually, even if I wasn't around at the time and thus more able to appreciate some of the pieces. I say, at least get one copy of each piece of actual music--all the albums and remixes, and the concert DVD. And especially for new fans who think they will be around a while, get a couple posters man!

Merci Fanny

Tags
alizee, awesome, collection, ebay.fr, €500