Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Nothing to worry about

You know the funny thing?
Since I discovered Alizée, I find my wife even more beautiful in every way. My wife has never had any shortage of love and admiration from me and she gets told about it all the time. But somehow some of the things that I love so much about her are even more evident since I discovered Alizée. The inner youth, the playfulness, the sincerity, the generosity, the killer smile, all this in a very attractive physique. She is a natural beauty all over. It will be 30 years soon that we are together and she has been my reason to live ever since I meet her.

Alizée does bring positivity in many ways, doesn’t she?

Edit:

My wife probably thinks she is not as beautiful as Alizée, but she is wrong. And you will be proven wrong too... when you meet the man of your dreams (if not done already).
Hmm if your wife has seen this she would know...I hope she has.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Agreed. As much as I love everything JPVA, that dress was too short for someone wanting to keep their dignity intact.
The original dress was longer, Mylene purposely asked to shorten it.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Оле Оле

Many of you are sexually repressed...

Look basically those around you who you want to share her with aren't interested or are not as interested as you are.We all kinda feel the same way here that the world should be in love with her.Just want you to remember that those who are asking you to repress your feelings or deny human nature it is them who are the dehumanizing part of that equation.Which by the other topic about how the dudes uncle sent his aunt Alizee proves and so on...Anyway...My suggestion there is to think of it as Alizee would give you advice and i know that she would say she is not the ONLY one to be all obsessed about...She would not want any of us to miss anything of the world by watching her. Not to say she doesn't appreciate us<3 and not to say we all sit around all the time Alizee'ing.But to say she would not want any of us to worry about this is nothing to worry about.

Now before that comes off cold and callous to your wife i surely hope she knows you love her more than anyone in the world and if not log out now.Obviousilly she does.

As for reaction to sharing Alizee you are like setting yourself up for a bad one.Just freakin play her music when you want and that is all there is to it.Stop looking for it to be a bad experience.

Let me sum this all up and have to credit Wasabi story above for the 18YO insight lol-

Wasabis 18YO buddy - Wasabi likes a girl,wasabi likes a girl!

Wasabi - Yeah , so?

No offense to Wasabi or his buddy but buddies bust on each other and not very mature.
Same thing with many of the fears and witch hunts above and below.

Then if you read rob and lisa up above sums it up quite well i want to party with them.

Last thing here if anyone gives you noise about Alizee just insult them by saying you are sorry for trying to share a part of your life you enjoy with them and you wont do that again.Cept you people with wives may want to handle that a bit differently ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
I being 46 as well, when I began to investigate my new discovery of Alizée viewed mainly Gourm and MCE era videos and LIB. And my thoughts were "such a cute girl, such a prodigy, she must be an angel..... etc. Very attractive young lady I said and especially in LIB. My attraction to Alizée and her music touched me so deep in my soul it was so way more than a mere sexual attraction, however, Alizée being the attractive young lady she is, when I tried to share her goodness with a few others, they could not see anything but something sexual. And I am with several others in my age group here, I could really give a crap what others may or may not think. I know how much Alizée means to me, and it is way above a mere sexual attraction, her voice, her smile, her positivity, her dancing, her talent, her accent, ah I could go on but I'll stop there and of course her good looks have made me an Alizée fan for life.

Last edited by alizeefan; 01-08-2011 at 09:47 PM..
Old 01-08-2011, 10:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post

Last thing here if anyone gives you noise about Alizee just insult them by saying you are sorry for trying to share a part of your life you enjoy with them and you wont do that again.Cept you people with wives may want to handle that a bit differently ha ha.
There's no need to be insultive. I've made that mistake way too many times myself and it gets you no where. When things are slow at work, I'll watch Alizee on my laptop with earbuds on so I don't disturb anyone else and occassionaly some one will ask to listen in and once in a while some one will make a comment like she doesn't sound that good or doesn't look that good and I'll just get a great big s**t eating grin on my face.

The reason being is I know we all have different tastes in beauty whether it be in some one's physical beauty or the beauty of their voice and I'm smart enough to realize they might not find her or songs beautiful, but on the other hand they are too stupid to realize that my tastes are different from their's and I do find her and her music beautiful. So I smile knowing this and I also smile (just short of laughing), thinking they are so stupid to think their opinion even matters to me.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Оле Оле

Same point i was making that it is nothing to worry about.Plus that last bit was more for a laugh to lighten things up sorry.I would never insult anyone and the way you put it as well the way i put it they insult themselves.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:31 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Mylene is a very smart woman. She understands the human male very well. When she shortened the dress she probably explained to Alizée that she needs a short dress to make her legs look long (it's true, she does), "and after all, you are wearing black boxers". Any other intentions that Mylene may have had in mind at the time would never have been conveyed (otherwise Alizée likely would have said no).
Old 01-09-2011, 06:48 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
I'd heard that too but couldn't be sure if it was true or not. Let's be honest that does sound like something Mylène would do. But I'm pretty sure it would've been WITH Alizée's consent - I mean ok Mylène was pretty controlling of her back then, but I highly doubt it came to the stage at which Alizée was being forced to wear certain things whether she liked it or not.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I'd heard that too but couldn't be sure if it was true or not. Let's be honest that does sound like something Mylène would do. But I'm pretty sure it would've been WITH Alizée's consent - I mean ok Mylène was pretty controlling of her back then, but I highly doubt it came to the stage at which Alizée was being forced to wear certain things whether she liked it or not.
If you ever go to Paris and check the dress at Courrèges to know exactly how long it is.
Of course, Alizée was not a slave of Mylene.
Anyways, carry on the discussion.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:08 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Since I am an “older” chap (46), it does feel quite awkward to discuss Alizée’s related matters with relatives and friends. I feel that I might be perceived as a dirty old man drooling over videos of a cute young woman on his computer while fantasizing having sex with her . This is really annoying since Alizée does not bring any sexual thought to me. I never think of her in that way, even while watching JEAM in the sailor uniform. I know, strange...
As another 40 something contributor, one way to explain it to those who don't understand it is in terms of art. Art, throughout the world and history, is filled with celebration of human form, motion, and sound. Some even include nude or exposed humans....and it is still art. A celebration of what it means to be human.

Alizée displays "art" in multiple ways...voice, looks, movement, lyrics. The spell she casts is not equal amongst everyone. Just like the many other forms of art, some folks "see it" and some folks don't. Quite often those who don't see the art tend to revert to superficial analysis...which leads down unwarranted paths, both in terms of the art itself and in terms judging those who appreciate it.

Enjoy the art.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Since the question of the original length of the "JPVA" dress came up, I thought I'd post this. I believe FerAunger shot this video of Stephanie trying on the dress.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHvX8rMMsxQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHvX8rMMsxQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back on topic...

Nice post Ogre.