Moi Lolita in Pistoia Festivalbar re encoded till 2k :-D

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 08-22-2020, 01:53 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by failax View Post
Moi Lolita in Pistoia Festivalbar re encoded till 2k :-D

Here you have software with which you can convert video from 30 FPS (Frames per second) to 60 FPS.
What do you get with that?
If you don't have an original good quality video, the result won't be good either, what you can get is an extra level of smoothness of movement, so it's more comfortable to watch. Its free and you can find the download link in the comments section (First comment). If anyone knows any software or technique to improve video quality I would love to know more about it.

Old 08-22-2020, 02:12 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Here you have software with which you can convert video from 30 FPS (Frames per second) to 60 FPS.
What do you get with that?
If you don't have an original good quality video, the result won't be good either, what you can get is an extra level of smoothness of movement, so it's more comfortable to watch. Its free and you can find the download link in the comments section (First comment). If anyone knows any software or technique to improve video quality I would love to know more about it.

Research Gigapixel AI, it's what I use for photos. If you batch upload all the frames of a video and put them back together and run them at the original FPS, you can remaster an entire video.

Last edited by Kajue; 08-22-2020 at 02:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-22-2020, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
[b]
Research Gigapixel AI, it's what I use for photos. If you batch upload all the frames of a video and put them back together and run them at the original FPS, you can remaster an entire video.

Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
Old 08-22-2020, 03:57 AM

failax is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Edit:

Now there is Topaz Video Enhance AI, but is extremely slow, as the procedure of converting every single frane with Gigapixel AI.

Edit:

I know Hybrid and other similar softwares, but it's very laggy.I use Virtualdub with some avisynth plugin.

Last edited by failax; 08-22-2020 at 03:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-23-2020, 10:06 AM

I tested Gigapixel (For now only for images) and I am quite impressed with the result, a very simple and effective software to increase the resolution of images.
Now I'm just testing Topaz video enhance which as failax says is very slow (depending on the power of the PC) but seems to give some results.
It works on the same principle as the Gigapixel made by the same company. It breaks the video into a single frame and treats it like a photo. It will be interesting to compare the speed and the final result with these two software.
Here are some screenshots as I process the video on Topaz video enhance so you can roughly see the result. The original video is quite good quality so we may not have an insight into the true power of the software but you can still see the differences. And below is a tutorial on how to do it with Gigapixel if anyone wants to try.

Old 08-23-2020, 12:11 PM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I tested Gigapixel (For now only for images) and I am quite impressed with the result, a very simple and effective software to increase the resolution of images.
Now I'm just testing Topaz video enhance which as failax says is very slow (depending on the power of the PC) but seems to give some results.
It works on the same principle as the Gigapixel made by the same company. It breaks the video into a single frame and treats it like a photo. It will be interesting to compare the speed and the final result with these two software.
Here are some screenshots as I process the video on Topaz video enhance so you can roughly see the result. The original video is quite good quality so we may not have an insight into the true power of the software but you can still see the differences. And below is a tutorial on how to do it with Gigapixel if anyone wants to try.

Now if we just pair this with some framerate conversion to 60fps, we could be on to something great.
Old 08-23-2020, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Now if we just pair this with some framerate conversion to 60fps, we could be on to something great.
I actually started the process with 60Fps but I gave up because it has twice as many frames as 30Fps and for each frame the processing takes at least over 10 seconds on my laptop so it doubles the finish time so I decided to convert it to 60Fps later.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:38 PM

failax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I actually started the process with 60Fps but I gave up because it has twice as many frames as 30Fps and for each frame the processing takes at least over 10 seconds on my laptop so it doubles the finish time so I decided to convert it to 60Fps later.
European tv recordings are at 25fps, so the double to set is 50 fps.

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube