Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-29-2019, 10:18 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Is it just me, or is the picture of Alizee wearing that cap with the sunglasses very sexy?

I don't knoooowww... <sniffle>...

I can't see her for the "Beanie", "tactical snood", and these huge "heart shaped" sunglasses that she adores...

("RedRafe" takes the sunglasses, very gently, and respectfully, and then passes them to Jon Snow, for him to "play" with. And then stomps on them a couple of times, just to make sure that they are really "dead".)

My "smile detector" is telling me there may be an Alizée in there somewhere, possibly.

It's just not right, I tell you. She has THE most beautiful eyes, and hides them behind a pair of "sunspecs" that are "half the size of her head".

<heartfelt sigh>

Well, you know me, I just adore her anyhow, in the most appropriate and respectful manner, if you know what I mean.

And y'know, I would still think she was "as cute as a button" if she was wearing a "potato sack".

I'm not biased or anything... Really... Not at all... Much... Quite...

Honestly...
Old 01-30-2019, 08:18 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
I don't knoooowww... <sniffle>...
Maybe it's just me. It is like a visual oxymoron - sunglasses with hearts, hat with an AK. Plus you have a beautiful woman behind them.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:31 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
On the other hand, she really likes her M16 hat. I really would like to know why. Maybe be can add a question to the interview list that tactfully asks her if she enjoys target shooting. I read there was a gun culture in Corsica similar to the US.
You know, it would not surprise me at all if this was indeed the case, and a question about "target shooting" might not be a bad idea at all.

If it was the case that this was indeed one of her interests, that would just be "too much" for me.

I mean, for goodness sake, she "sings" "like a Gallic Angel", she looks like a "Goddess", she "dances" like the "Fey", she moves like a little "Quicksilver Panther", she is very intelligent, witty, charming, compassionate, very nurturing, and from all reports is most very likely a wonderful mother, and, she has "culinary skills"!

And now, it might conceivably be possible that she likes "shooting " and has "weapon skills"???

("RedRafe" barely resists the urge to "fall to his knees" and pledge eternal undying "fealty" to "The Alizée").

Is there no end to this woman's "epicness"?

Mortal man is NOT worthy of such things, especially one "nicknamed" "RedRafe".

(I could almost forgive her for the "Heart shaped" sunglasses. Well, maybe not... No Alizée, just nooooo...).

Oh gods, guys, now here is a "thought", bear with me on this one.

Imagine a "day at the Range" with Alizée.

How "cool" beyond all utter belief would that be???

The very "wonderfulness" of that thought makes me almost want to cry...

And you know what, I can "visualize" her absolutely "rocking" a pair of "Oakley Tacticals", or "Wiley X Black Ops" Ballistic "sunspecs".

That particular "visualization", alone, is "warm fuzzy" worthy.

<sighs contentedly>

It would just be a pretty damn special day, wouldn't it...

Last edited by RedRafe; 01-30-2019 at 11:05 PM..
Old 01-31-2019, 03:52 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And now, it might conceivably be possible that she likes "shooting " and has "weapon skills"???
Alizee was born with extremely good physical coordination. (Try watching J'en Ai Marre at half-speed.)

I wonder how good of a shot she would be.

(It would also be fun to take her to an archery range.)
Old 01-31-2019, 11:11 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well we know she was into kick boxing and I guess we can assume from the way she caught this ball, she must've played a fair amount of sports, so yes she did look to be well coordinated.

https://youtu.be/UfaQJsQXG-0?t=130
Old 01-31-2019, 11:42 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Imagine a "day at the Range" with Alizée.

How "cool" beyond all utter belief would that be???

The very "wonderfulness" of that thought makes me almost want to cry...
Right? That would be a blast! (pun intended)

I used to own acreage where I set up an area to shoot sporting clays and a pistol range with backstop. My friends would like to come to have a "boys day at the range". Some brought their wives/girlfriends who never shot a gun but was curious. One brought his teenage daughter. Down to the last one, there was that hesitation to shoot that first shot, but after that, they didn't want to stop! I found women to be very meticulous when it comes to safety, which is a good thing.

Alizee is definitely well coordinated and she has enough of a "tomboy" in her that odds are high she has gone to the range at least once in her life and enjoyed it.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:25 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Is it just me, or is the picture of Alizee wearing that cap with the sunglasses very sexy?
This is because:

- She is always sexy and beautiful.

- She looks really cute in this hat and sunglasses.

- It makes her look like she is flirting.

- She is genuinely happy.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:22 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
- She is always sexy and beautiful.

She is beautiful, I will give you that one.

Now "sexy", however, to me is a "situational thing", that depends on "time", "place", and what it is that you are "doing".

Quote:
- She looks really cute in this hat and sunglasses.

She does look very cute in the hat.

Quote:
- It makes her look like she is flirting.

Oooooo... The "Lilli Bug" is strong in this one...

Now, I don't get this one, at all, and it's probably just me. I would have to see her "eyes" for additional "cues".

Quote:
- She is genuinely happy.

It does look like they are having a good time, someone is throwing Snowballs at Greg, (not rocks ), and, they are having fun.

She does look genuinely happy, which to me is just "pure gold".

All in all, it just makes me smile, when she's happy.

Which is just so good for the "heart" and "soul"...

Hmm, I'd better explain about the "Sunglasses" thing, just in case people think I have gone more "doolally" than usual...

"Back in the day", when I was a very little "pawn" in the "Great Game", when I was "working", or, if it was someone that was "of interest" to me, from the very second I "set" eyes on them, I'd be "evaluating" them, with regard to about oooo 150+ different behavioral "cues", in order to "suss them out", and figure out what they were "all about", and, were likely to "do".

Now, "the eyes" are very important in the process, for "concealment" of the eyes, "eye contact", or "lack of", etc, can be indicative of a lot of things, sometimes "negative".

Indeed, in many cultures throughout the world, "concealing" your eyes behind Sunglasses denotes "trickery", "untrustworthiness", or the fact that you many be trying to "conceal" something, or even, that you may be trying to hide "who", or what "you" really are.

So you will find that if I'm wearing sunglasses, I'll take 'em off to talk to you, unless you are a "trusted friend", when I shouldn't have to.

"Force of habit" on my part, but also "courtesy", and an indication of "sincere intent".

Now, yeah, I know, on the part of Alizée it is really most likely a "fashion statement", and she likes them, which is cool, she gets to, and, also, the glare from that snow would have been pretty fierce, so Sunglasses would have been "de rigeur" in that situation. Unless you wanted to go Snowblind, which I know ALL about...

However, I sometimes can't help thinking, "Hmmm", when I see her wearing Sunspecs the size of "Church Windows", "is everything ok "lil un"???

Why are you "hiding"???

(I "pick up" on a lot of things).

(Oh, and "Lil" un" is not "belittling" her, and isn't "condescension" on my part, honestly. I'm probably 1ft taller, and and probably about 100+ lbs heavier, so she is kind of "little", compared to me.)

Why I get so concerned about someone who "functionally" is literally a "total stranger" to me, that I will never meet, who does not even know of my existence, never will, and probably wouldn't "give a shit" about me anyhow, I really don't know.

It's not like I can do "anything" about "anything", anyhow.

I'll blame it on that "Knight Errant" part of me, that gets me into so much trouble.

But you know what, I wouldn't change that part for a second...
Old 02-01-2019, 01:34 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Their latest picture makes their location a dead giveaway.

It's a bitch to be jealous of a dog.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
It's a bitch to be jealous of a dog.

Yeah, I know.

Lucky Jon Snow, he sits down in the snow next to Alizée and gets a biiiggg hug.

<sigh>

Now if I sat down in the snow next to Alizée...

I'd just get a "wet bum" and a "demo" of her "Thai Boxing" skills...