Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-30-2012, 09:54 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Yes. He is the one brainwashing our poor sweet Lili.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Yes. He is the one brainwashing our poor sweet Lili.

Brainwashing.. good word that.

Well I think he's just sick of being on B - Squad.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-01-2012, 05:29 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post

Snow white with an assault rifle. I guess we know where she stands on gun control!

Last edited by BrianO1; 08-01-2012 at 05:31 PM..
Old 08-01-2012, 05:54 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

I'm guessing this is the one that was wrapped in the napkin in that earlier shot with her friends outside at the resturaunt?

Have to say I quite like this latest tattoo. I like the fact that Snow White also has a tattoo of an anchor on her arm as well as the assault rifle. It seems to make quite a clear statement to me.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
wow, if she got another one, i mean, im not against tattoos, but, shes kinda rushin it, you know? ............. .
Well I warned that until that event takes place next year, which is so far away, she will be geariing up for it. She wants to make a big splash then, but people wont be looking at her out of admiration, which is what she wants. It will be more of a shock and awe type of look she gets, like when civilians or even troops have just survived a massive bombing raid and she is not even close to being done.

I'd like to say more, but I'm kind of lucky that I haven't put together my pm yet. I can save what I'd really like to say for that and for now will mostly say how hugely disappointed I am with her.

One thing that's going to be interesting to see is unless she's touring, she will probably be in next year Les Enfoires show and if she is, it will be interesting to see how they present her.

Last year she looked incredibly beautiful in the wedding gown. The perfect bride. But in years past, people "used" to think of a bride of a woman who was pure. That's what the white signified and tatoos destroy that image, at least in my mind they do. Would they have put her in the same gown if she had those tatoos back then or would they have used a sleeved gown or maybe they would have put her in one of those black judges robes?

What about the performance where they wore the tutus. Would they have had second thoughts about using her? They go through a lot of trouble setting up stages and performers to achieve a certain look, a certain atmosphere, and they'd love to use her the way she was, but now, these tats will have an affect on different skits as I call them. I have to think she is tatooing her self out of a premier roll, like she seemed to have at this years show.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-01-2012 at 06:55 PM..
Old 08-01-2012, 07:04 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I warned that until that event takes place next year, which is so far away, she will be geariing up for it. She wants to make a big splash then, but people wont be looking at her out of admiration, which is what she wants. It will be more of a shock and awe type of look she gets, like when civilians or even troops have just survived a massive bombing raid and she is not even close to being done.
what event? ive missed a lot, i dont know what you mean.

also, scruff, initially i was on the "let her get them" side. but now, i'm starting to agree with you. i figured, yeah, maybe she has a good reason for sailor moon like she does for tinkerbell. but... i cant imagine a good reason for a gun toting snow white with her own anchor tattoo. it just... makes no sense. unless she is renting her body out to advertisements for disney&the nra. im afraid this is the beginning of bigger signs of problems in the future. i think now shes going through a really rebellious stage, which is understandable if she is leaving jeremy. but... these tattoos will last, even if this stage doesnt. i mean, i love her, but... i cant see her performing gourmandises or acc live with a mean-ass snow white on her arm. i know alizee is changing and growing up blah blah. but thats the point. she isnt done growing up yet. and when she goes past this stage, then what? im scared.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:20 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I still say she is reliving her missed teenage years. She is going to be twenty eight in a little over three weeks and she plastering her body with Disney and Japanese animation characters.

She hasn't learned to be an adult because she hasn't had to and I don't think she going to in the near future. She had Mylene and her parents holding her hand and guiding her until she was nineteen, then Jeremy took over until she was twenty seven, and now she moved back home to be coddled by her mom and dad.

I wonder how well she could handle being a single mom if she had to do it all on her own, without her family constantly being there to catch her. It might be the reason why she moved back home instead of getting a place of her own near Paris.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:46 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I still say she is reliving her missed teenage years. She is going to be twenty eight in a little over three weeks and she plastering her body with Disney and Japanese animation characters.

She hasn't learned to be an adult because she hasn't had to and I don't think she going to in the near future. She had Mylene and her parents holding her hand and guiding her until she was nineteen, then Jeremy took over until she was twenty seven, and now she moved back home to be coddled by her mom and dad.

I wonder how well she could handle being a single mom if she had to do it all on her own, without her family constantly being there to catch her. It might be the reason why she moved back home instead of getting a place of her own near Paris.
thats exactly it. problem is, eventually she will grow into the adult she is not yet, and when she does, well, these tats wont go away easily. even my big brother, who has no love for her, agreed. when he first heard me mention a gun-toting snow white tattoo, without knowing who it was, he said it would look b-a. but when i showed him and told him who it was, he agreed with me and said yeah its kinda weird. this isnt alizee, this is angry upset rebellious teenage-life-wanting alizee. and it not her fault, she got screwed out of that. its just sad because this happens to many singer who start at a young age. they never learn regular adult life, so when they have regular adult problems, they cant cope. we've all seen it happen. and you know, she was young when she married. she probably thought marriage is some great amazing thing. i know she wasnt entirely naive, but still. she is clearly not having an easy time of her life right now.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:06 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Well i think she's adult. I really don't know how i'd manage things like daughter,marriage, carrer, as she was able to do. But the imagine about her we knew is going to be delete.She's saying: Let me do what I want when i want just for the pleasure to do it. I'd love her anyway...maybe a motorcycle-riders group would be more suitable for this part of her life..
Old 08-01-2012, 08:21 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
i cant see her performing gourmandises or acc live with a mean-ass snow white on her arm.
I don't see why she couldn't do that but why would she even want to? She has moved on from that era a long time ago and I still think she has mixed feelings about it. I'm also pleased that she has moved back to Corsica since she split with J. It's a perfect place for Anily to grow up and also to be looked after by her grandmother when Alizee is at work. It's 'home', it's 'family' and it's stable. I don't think there is anything wrong with Alizee. She is enjoying her life and why shouldn't she? Would you guys be saying all this stuff about a 27 year old guy who was having tattoos?