Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I have to disagree with this too. When I went over to Paris in December of 2007 to be at her autograph session, even though I had every version of her songs in cd's and dvd's, I bought every thing of hers I could get my hands on and so too I think people would do who are truely her fans. They want the real McCoy. They want to buy her cd's and dvd's to reward her for bringing such incredible enjoyment into their lives. Anyone who doesn't isn't a true Alizée fan.
Problem is there is only one Scruffydog! ...... I think you imprint too much of your good nature onto people. I'm around people who make over 100K a year taking pride in that they haven't purchased a song in years despite having THOUSANDS of songs. So its not just the economics, its the culture of entitlement and also perception. I bet you there are people who don't even realize what they are doing is illegal... how casual it is to have someone liek Alizée on their mp3 player and never having payed for it. Thats the world we live in.. thats why the music industry is in shambles. whether the music is excellent or so-so, the revenue stream is being bypassed by a lot of listeners..
Old 11-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Danced With Alizee...

Alizeeinternationalfan is on a distinguished road
Default I think you are all forgetting about Alizee's last performance

All of this wondering about Alizee...none of you are adequately taking into account her last performance. The last time we saw her (and I think there were only one or two of us on here), in Aguascaliente, Alizee was in tears, during her performance. It was tragic and definitive. You all didn't believe me then, but you should now. She'll be back, but much different than before. It will be a whole new Alizee, she had run her course and she knew it.

Like all the rest, it hurts that we won't ever see her perform HAPPILY ML, JEAM in the outfit, JPVA, etc. Its just sad.

Let's hope this next album is a good one. I, for one, will be at her next performance and will dance with her yet again.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:06 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizeeinternationalfan View Post
The last time we saw her (and I think there were only one or two of us on here), in Aguascaliente, Alizee was in tears, during her performance.
it twas a simple matter that I do not believe you nor many here realize either way yes the old Alizee is gone it was gone when the last album came.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:31 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
All of this wondering about Alizee...none of you are adequately taking into account her last performance. The last time we saw her (and I think there were only one or two of us on here), in Aguascaliente, Alizee was in tears, during her performance. It was tragic and definitive. You all didn't believe me then, but you should now. She'll be back, but much different than before. It will be a whole new Alizee, she had run her course and she knew it.
I thought the reason she "cried" was because of an allergic reaction from the make-up? Or so I read somewhere anyhow.

<3
Old 11-28-2009, 09:37 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I thought the reason she "cried" was because of an allergic reaction from the make-up? Or so I read somewhere anyhow.
That's what some said, but you will realize that some people will never believe anything except what they believe and since no more information or proof will ever come out, there will be nothing to change anyone's mind. All we can do is live with what information we have and make up our own minds as to what to believe. Unless Alizée writes some memoir some day contradicting something, we are simply left to choose who to believe. The argument is somewhat plausible either way.
Just wish Alizée well and give her a chance when it's reasonable.

By the way, if it's relevant (and it is), here's an interview with Château Marmont: http://www.alizee-forum.com/showpost...&postcount=702

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 11-28-2009 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: add information
Old 11-29-2009, 02:47 AM
Danced With Alizee...

Alizeeinternationalfan is on a distinguished road
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
you don't really believe that, do you?
Old 11-29-2009, 05:25 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
I heard the make up was the reason. Was it not? That would be truely depressing to think they were tears of sadness.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:05 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And the drama continues...

Merci Fanny
Old 11-29-2009, 08:17 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Do you truly believe what you think you truly believe to be true is actually what the truth is in this matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That would be truely depressing to think they were tears of sadness.
They are not of sadness. That much I will say, as for the rest well that is not for now .

Old 11-29-2009, 08:48 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
They are not of sadness. That much I will say, as for the rest well that is not for now .
I think they were. It wouldn't be a first. Here's an excerpt from what Ricardo posted a long time ago abut what he saw after a concert in Reims (emphasis added by me):

The concert wasn't the way we, Tapetor and me expected it. Not of course because there were many little kids but the atmosphere wasn't the best like we mentioned in Paris on 26.08.!
Then it was my turn. Me i was supposed to meet Alizée. But of course something had to went wrong. It was not possible because she was crying all the time because it was her last concert this year.
I was very sad of course but then the photographer gave me a present Alizée did for me, i got a card signed "For Riccardo, Big Kisses, Alizée". I really wanna thank her for that, because I know it's difficult after perforing the last concert...

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont