Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-24-2013, 05:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Thanks Karen. Very interesting, and good to see.

And thanks for all your posts.

There is a conflict between the road show and most of the LE dates. However, I hope she finds a way to attend. She has gone several times when her career was floundering (and probably felt a little uncomfortable). It would feel very good for her to be there once when her career is at a peak, and receive the true congratulations of her peers.

You mean there is no Alizée/Madonna duo (which she has always wanted to do) as a reward?

Well these type of shows feed off each other. The more people who see her in Les Enfoires, the more who will want to see her on the DALS tour and vice versa. It 's a win win situation for all involved that's if she is willing to spend so much time away from Corsica and family. I think a lot might depend on what Tal is doing. I think if Tal will be in L E, then Alizee will be there too and I think the most likely shows she 'll be in are the first two and the last
Old 11-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
I can't imagine what it must feel like for those of you, loyal fans no doubt, who have been here, or with her from the very beginning. Wicked awesome!! ��
I'm sure it's no different for any of us as it for you, I bet when she won everyone hit the roof!!!

She really left the best for last though, every performance was something wonderful, well every moment was something wonderful and the fact she won the public over at the end of the day can only be described as the stuff of dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Ditto that! Damn, I'm new around here, having discovered her about a year ago, and I got choked with happiness for her- it just feels good.
Yeah everytime you see her tears of joy you can't help but get all choked up, I guess if not just our love for her as it is just being human.. too happy for her to put into words right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
"Precisely, there is he more than just a friendship with Gregory Lyonnet?
Dancing with the Stars created links. I do not know where this story will lead we started the show and was one of two dance partners know. In any case, this is someone who is part of my life and is not about to leave. For now, I can not explain what is my relationship with my partner, but it's a beautiful story."
Of course she must have alot of love for Grégoire.. they have really been great together on this show and struck up the kinda kingship many of us could only dream of.. wish them both the best.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-24-2013, 05:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There's a lot more I 'd like to say, but I can't do it with a Kindle, so I 'll save it for two days when I get home.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:09 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post

Yeah everytime you see her tears of joy you can't help but get all choked up, I guess if not just our love for her as it is just being human.. too happy for her to put into words right now.
Tell me about it. I'm generally quite a cynical person but Alizee somehow manages to extract the best in me and that's the magic part. Words cannot describe it. I can cry sometimes just seeing her smile, but when she cries ... ? that's me finished, I become an emotional jelly. I didn't think I had any religious beliefs but I am convinced that woman is an angel.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:40 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
"Precisely, there is he more than just a friendship with Gregory Lyonnet?
Dancing with the Stars created links. I do not know where this story will lead we started the show and was one of two dance partners know. In any case, this is someone who is part of my life and is not about to leave. For now, I can not explain what is my relationship with my partner, but it's a beautiful story."
is that from an interview?
Old 11-24-2013, 07:02 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
is that from an interview?
Yep, this one.

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/dans...3zPfOTuNI9LxI/

What you quoted is just Google Translate though, the connotation may be slightly different if correctly translated.

This is what she said in French.

Justement, y a-t-il plus qu'une simple amitié avec Grégoire Lyonnet ?

Danse avec les stars créé des liens. Je ne sais pas où mènera cette histoire qu'on a commencée dans l'émission et qui était celle de deux partenaires de danse. En tout cas, c'est quelqu'un qui fait partie de ma vie et qui n'est pas près d'en sortir. Pour l'instant, je ne pourrai pas expliquer quelle est ma relation avec mon partenaire, mais c'est une très belle histoire.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There's a lot more I 'd like to say, but I can't do it with a Kindle, so I 'll save it for two days when I get home.
well just to get you started.. here's Alizée's hottest performance to date.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 11-25-2013 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: dead link.. re post video
Old 11-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

She had a lot of friends last night among the other stars... All telling Scruffydog to "Vote 1."

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2015 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: replacing imageshack link
Old 11-24-2013, 09:08 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Interview after the show.

Last Practice Alizée at the end.

Three couple dance

Winner Alizée
Old 11-24-2013, 09:37 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
She had a lot of friends last night among the other stars... All telling Scruffydog to "Vote 1."

Wow! I missed that. Every woman in the competition, except Laetitia (of course), was saying vote for her.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-16-2015 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: replacing imageshack link