it seems to hurt a lot
She looks tired. =/
Old 10-16-2013, 03:36 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
little off, but still about DALS

can you imagine Alizée dancing rumba on her own song? not impossible

To this day i am scratching my head, trying to understand why she never really incorporated dancing into her performances post MF
Old 10-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I remember a long time ago Alizée said something about having troubles with her back. I wonder if this is a reoccurring problem she has, and maybe she is prone to straining her back. She has really been working hard lately, and she is probably pushing herself quite a bit both mentally and physically.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Somewhere on the forum in a translations thread I read some time back she said she has an "arched back." I never figured out what that means. I'll try to locate the thread later but it didn't have anymore info about it.

But this looks more like a muscle thing to me.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 10-16-2013 at 04:39 PM..
Old 10-16-2013, 04:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Like Lefty, I remember reading a long time ago that she had some back issues. I never really knew the nature of them, but that made me cringe when I saw her last dance routine, but this sounds like something that might have happened in practicing for her next dance.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Ronny uploaded the video here:

http://rutube.ru/video/5b8deafe7d6be...836b9320080cf/

it seems to hurt a lot
This looks bad. I've had some back issues myself and they don't go away over night, especially with what practicing for these routines involve.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-16-2013 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Honestly, from the way it looks and the way she sounds , I'd say there's something fake in there. Judging from my experience with TF1's proneness to sensationalism in their tv shows, they may have pushed her to exaggerate a real discomfort on camera, led her to put forward her pre existing back issues or even created this act altogether.

Anyway, I've never liked those "behind the scenes" bonus videos betwen the show...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 10-16-2013, 05:51 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wouldn't be surprised if TF1 asked her to do that, but I'd be really surprised if she went along with it. It would make for really bad press if the other stars found out about it and dropped a dime. The one thing she doesn't want to create is any type of bad publicity for herself. I think she is winning fans over with her performances and a faked injury could quickly turn them against her.

Does anyone know the rules of the show? If she can't make it for this Saturday's show, is she out?

I just watched it again and it's my opinion, she is in no way faking..................she is hurting!

Hopefully she saw a doctor today, because if it's something involving inflammation such as what happens with a disc problem, drugs for that take a day or two to take affect. If it's muscular, rest and several days of it will probably be needed imo.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-16-2013 at 06:06 PM..
Old 10-16-2013, 06:04 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

lapinschous, I'm with you on this one. If her back really is as bad as the video is showing, why did Gregoire pick her up the way he did? He had to know she was in "pain" from her supposed lower back injury Those moves he was instructing and pushing on her would have put more pressure on her strained lower back muscles. You could still walk through the routine and learn it with out the continued implied straining and re-injuring the same muscle groups. He is a professional dance instructor and there is no way he would let her practice this hard after a serious injury with the possibility of making it worse. Watch the video and notice the one move where she bends to the right pretty far over, comes back straight then bends to the right again maybe a third of the angle of the move before and she instantly has a look of pain on her face.

Did she pull something in her back, probably and TF1 is going to milk it for all it is worth making it look a lot worse than it really is.

Yep still thinking it is the TF1 PR machine and the build up of suspense for Saturday nights show.

I'm betting she is going to knock it out of the park again with another flawless performance Saturday night.

Last edited by ALS; 10-16-2013 at 10:04 PM..
Old 10-16-2013, 06:04 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Does anyone know the rules of the show? If she can't make it for this Saturday's show, is she out?

I just watched it again and it's my opinion, she is in no way faking..................she is hurting!
I dunno maybe she could opt for a slow routine this saturday due to her back injury.. I mean her back is one of the worst things she could've injured, she's a fighter though so maybe she will choose to dance through the pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I remember a long time ago Alizée said something about having troubles with her back.
Yeah I remember it was a magazine interview from back in the day.. no pun intended.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-16-2013, 07:47 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Those moves he was instructing and pushing on her would have put more pressure on her strained lower back muscles. You could still walk through the routine and learn it with out the continued implied staining and re-injuring the same muscle groups. He is a professional dance instructor and there is no way he would let her practice this hard after a serious injury with the possibility making it worse.

Did she pull something in her back, probably and TF1 is going to milk it for all it is worth making it look a lot worse than it really is.
Exactly my thoughts . Alizée is just too good for the show, that's why they want the audience to believe that she's going through hardships and overcoming handicaps to end up on top every time.

Alizée has always been a dancer before being a singer, even after the end of the mylène era, a latent dancer , but a dancer still.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..